Hi

B

Baldguy

Iron
Hi everyone I'm a man, I'm 20 years old, I'm bald (Norwood 2) but I shave it because I think that hiding baldness is for pussy and from a girl view you look like a insicure man, I'm 5.11 (180cm), the only looksmax legit that I do is eyebrowmaxx (I have thick eyebrow and modeling them give me 0.5 points) stylemaxx, skinmaxx, mewing (i do it from 2 years, I started when I was 18 and nothing changed im the same guy but at least I don't look like a idiot and keep my mouth closing), neckmaxx (it makes my neck wider and my jawline is defined, even if I'm like 18% body fat), I don't reduce my body fat because I look like a retarded, when went to 10% bf, everyone telling me I was ugly and need to eat food, I think it's because of my weak mandible, I have a nice beard but I clean shave it because I have a good skin and I look bettere, I think I will grow it when I will be 25/30 and my skin will not be the same, I did hard chewing for like 5 months and it fucked my mandible, I had terrible pain in my mandible, when I stopped it, i get better and now I don't have pain but I hear some crack I think I have devolped tmj (rip), with girls nothing changed I get the same type of girl bald or not.
Sorry for my English, that's me :)

• +1
Reactions: Ritalincel, RichardSpencel, Insomniac and 2 others
lol don't shave your head while you are in your 20s, maybe buzz if you are masc and gl enough. Are you ethnic btw?

• +1
Reactions: Ritalincel and Sc22
lol don't shave your head while you are in your 20s, maybe buzz if you are masc and gl enough. Are you ethnic btw?
Cope being bald is hot. Girls love bald guys. Just look at the rock or vin diesel for example:lul:

• +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel, ZyzzReincarnate and androidcel
I don't clean shave it, I cut it to 0.4mm every 2 days and It look like shaved, I look bad if I let it grow more than 1mm because my hair grow faster on the side, what is masc and gl?, I'm from the balkans

I don't clean shave it, I cut it to 0.4mm every 2 days and It look like shaved, I look bad if I let it grow more than 1mm because my hair grow faster on the side, what is masc and gl?, I'm from the balkans
pictures could help. Masc means masculine and GL means good looking, But if you get women with you current looks then its fine imo.

I'm not good looking, maybe masculine but I can't say it by my self

skinnyhead
6a6

• +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel and androidcel
Hi

• +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel, Insomniac and Deleted member 611
20yo and bald,welcome,you'll fit right in.

20yo and bald,welcome,you'll fit right in.
I never gived a fuck about hair because I always had shitty hair, i started balding at 13/14 and noticed it in my 18, I never had those super quiff style so I didn't really saw It dramatically but of course if can chose I would definitely choose hair instead of being bald, but when I shaved everyone said that I look more "man" and it suits me

• +1
Reactions: androidcel and RichardSpencel