Hide your eyelash curler

N

NateJacobs

At the mercy of God, Jesus Christ
If you have even paid a little attention to any good threads you’d know curling your lashes can ascend your eye area greatly. But i just saw a video pretty much condemning all guys who use lash curlers. irl ive never been called out and a girl said they wished they had natural curly lashes like mine. NEVER TELL ANYONE YOU CURL UR LASHES. It’s crazy guys can’t do shit without being called gay.
IMG 2305
IMG 2306
IMG 2311
IMG 2312

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Always Stay You, FUE Mogger, gooner23 and 1 other person
whats the point of hiding it when you literally curled your lashes, women do that shit all the time and can tell that you curled your lashes

whats the point of hiding it when you literally curled your lashes, women do that shit all the time and can tell that you curled your lashes
Say u woke up like that

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: lucifer6969 and Snowskinned
Water your looks need to seem effortless not like you're desperately STRAINING TRYHARDING to look good like that tiktokfag zeta :feelskek:

Every photo squinting and pouting their lips :feelskek: @PSL.looksmaxxer.darktriad on tiktok might celebrate it but this is repulsive to girls because of how obvious he's frauding and how desperate he is for people to perceive him as goodlooking

• +1
Reactions: distance decay and NateJacobs
@Zeta the worst of tiktok looksmax trend

Water your looks need to seem effortless not like you're desperately STRAINING TRYHARDING to look good like that tiktokfag zeta :feelskek:

View attachment 3205443

View attachment 3205451

Every photo squinting and pouting their lips :feelskek: @PSL.looksmaxxer.darktriad on tiktok might celebrate it but this is repulsive to girls because of how obvious he's frauding and how desperate he is for people to perceive him as goodlooking
He's gl but extremely aspie

He's gl but extremely aspie
He's a htn giga frauding to chadlite to spread looksmax to normies and have indian kids buy the products that sponsor him

He's advertising?
Yep he is like curly hair james using looksmax to be trendy and make money through Tik Tok

• +1
Reactions: FBl
My mom and sister just think it’s theirs lying around my room

Girls dont want a guy prettier than them, you have to be effortless. You can be pretty as a guy just dont try too hard. Thats what people talk about when they use "Prettyboy" as an insult. Guys who care about their appearance and its obvious.