Hidroquinone

MoggerArgentinian

MoggerArgentinian

Iron
Does anyone know if 4% hydroquinone really works to lighten skin? My skin has darkened over time and that has caused me to lose my attractiveness.

Is this due to tanning or aging? If it's evenly spread throughout your body then it's probably aging, but if it's areas that rarely see the sun (usually the torso) that seem more pale than areas of the body that often see the sun then chances are it's long term sun damage.

Is this due to tanning or aging? If it's evenly spread throughout your body then it's probably aging, but if it's areas that rarely see the sun (usually the torso) that seem more pale than areas of the body that often see the sun then chances are it's long term sun damage.
I have become darker because of tanning, as a child I was exposed to the sun a lot and my skin did not return to normal, In a few sentences it is because of tanning

• So Sad
Reactions: WanderingBurro
I have become darker because of tanning, as a child I was exposed to the sun a lot and my skin did not return to normal, In a few sentences it is because of tanning
Look into chemical peels + a routine of kojic acid. Hydroquinone may lighten your skin but assuming you just want to restore your original skin color I'd focus more on removing the tan rather than lightening your actual skin tone. I believe hydroquinone can also be employed in removing a permanent tan but be sure to use it under professional supervision (it can be prescribed for tan removal) because the side effects of misusing hydroquinone can be really nasty.

I remember finding this one video of a Japanese girl who had a curry tier tan talking about how she removed her tan but I can't seem to find it/don't have it on hand.

• +1
Reactions: MoggerArgentinian