high 3 days in a row.

MoggerGaston

MoggerGaston

Nobody is safe from me.
used another pill of mdma this morning and didn't even notice the effects except a slight buzz JFL. so just using mephdrone and ketamine now instead. gonna add in some 2-cb.

junkie-life. feeling great gonna go all out for 2 weeks tbh, gotta enjoy summer.

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • Love it
Reactions: ChadL1te, Eriot Lodger, ambi and 4 others
have fun bhai

actual footage of MoggerGaston vs the average human

Confused Standing Up GIF by Nature on PBS

• JFL
  • WTF
  • Love it
Reactions: ChadL1te, PsychoH, optimisticzoomer and 2 others
MDMA really does not work if you take it day after day. Your brain just runs out of chemicals to send out. Makes you feel like shit when your trip is done.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ambi, PsychoDsk and MoggerGaston
imagine doing drugs
i never even tried weed
snus is enough for me

• JFL
Reactions: ChadL1te
have fun bhai

actual footage of MoggerGaston vs the average human

Confused Standing Up GIF by Nature on PBS
my nose is the weakest part of my body. Snorting grams of drugs has been rough for my little nose.
its doing its best though

will quit when I start getting nosebleeds again.

• JFL
Reactions: optimisticzoomer
Your partner was late, and he was high

• JFL
Reactions: ambi
my nose is the weakest part of my body. Snorting grams of drugs has been rough for my little nose.
its doing its best though

will quit when I start getting nosebleeds again.
I puked yesterday :ogre:
My bender is officially over
Cali mogs tho

00C51212 1332 4FC5 966B 2B149FC462D6

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: MoggerGaston
MDMA really does not work if you take it day after day. Your brain just runs out of chemicals to send out. Makes you feel like shit when your trip is done.
didnt use MDMA for a week, but been using a lot of mephedrone. Was hoping cross-tolerance wouldn't be too bad. But..
I took the pill of MDMA after already being high on mephedrone that same morning + 2 days before and the pill did literally nothing.

Then afterwards I did feel that 'brain empty, tired' feeling because of the MDMA though. But it tends to have this mellow content-feeling for me.

like I feel how my brain is depleted of good-feel chemicals, but at the same time I am so happy that I had a lot of fun? I get this nice hopefull feeling over me which is telling me: 'everything will be all right, you worked hard, its okay to feel tired now, remember how good life can be'

The amount of hope to keep going and fix my life, which drugs give me, is insane. It's the only time I am actually nice to myself, let myself enjoy life.
I need to get this vibe while not on drugs.... somehow. I dont know how, yet.

• +1
Reactions: PsychoDsk and TechnoBoss
I puked yesterday :ogre:
My bender is officially over
Cali mogs tho

View attachment 3024870
oof, oh well. gotta end it at some point. look forward to that next bender.

3f9a6b3a f2b2 4d68 b6a7 47b9c2bea2b4

currently drinking some glasses of wine first, and then I am going to snort this fat bump of ketamine. already took 2-cb, waiting to kick in, 45 mins or so.

Loud techno playing in the background. Life is amazing. Happy to share it with you guys on this world.

• Love it
Reactions: PsychoDsk
  • +1
Reactions: PsychoDsk
didnt use MDMA for a week, but been using a lot of mephedrone. Was hoping cross-tolerance wouldn't be too bad. But..
I took the pill of MDMA after already being high on mephedrone that same morning + 2 days before and the pill did literally nothing.

Then afterwards I did feel that 'brain empty, tired' feeling because of the MDMA though. But it tends to have this mellow content-feeling for me.

like I feel how my brain is depleted of good-feel chemicals, but at the same time I am so happy that I had a lot of fun? I get this nice hopefull feeling over me which is telling me: 'everything will be all right, you worked hard, its okay to feel tired now, remember how good life can be'

The amount of hope to keep going and fix my life, which drugs give me, is insane. It's the only time I am actually nice to myself, let myself enjoy life.
I need to get this vibe while not on drugs.... somehow. I dont know how, yet.
drugs are the definition of lifefuel fr
have you thought abt permablasting some psychedelic?

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: optimisticzoomer and PsychoDsk
oof, oh well. gotta end it at some point. look forward to that next bender.

View attachment 3024872

currently drinking some glasses of wine first, and then I am going to snort this fat bump of ketamine. already took 2-cb, waiting to kick in, 45 mins or so.

Loud techno playing in the background. Life is amazing. Happy to share it with you guys on this world.
Life is pretty amazing
happy to talk to you bhai

• Love it
drugs are the definition of lifefuel fr
have you thought abt permablasting some psychedelic?
permablasting low-dose psychedelics idk if it would work.

I do think using ketamine in lower dose but over a long period of time could be beneficial tbh.

imagine doing drugs
i never even tried weed
snus is enough for me
imagine doing snus
ive never even tried cigarettes or alcohol
the joy of life is enough for me

• Love it
dont ugh react me, ull make me go in a bad trip becuase i feel people dont like me.

be nice man... :ogre:

i love you
I will ugh react all drugs including weed
It's pitiful

• So Sad
imagine doing snus
ive never even tried cigarettes or alcohol
the joy of life is enough for me
high on life type vibe

mirin hard

• +1
Reactions: tomm1453
I will ugh react all drugs including weed
It's pitiful
think of the human behind the screen doing the drugs, me, how lonely, sad and desperate I must be to abuse substances to feel good?

Wouldn't you wish a better life for me? Don't you have compassion for me and my situation?

• JFL
think of the human behind the screen doing the drugs, me, how lonely, sad and desperate I must be to abuse substances to feel good?

Wouldn't you wish a better life for me? Don't you have compassion for me and my situation?
No
It's all in your head
I legit fixed my depression with just brainpower

• So Sad
No
It's all in your head
I legit fixed my depression with just brainpower
you dont wish a better life for me

brutal, zero compassion. this is why you're inkwel

• JFL
Mirinhardbhai

my room looks kinda fucked up, but I never got the energy/motivation to clean it even when I was sober for weeks.

I have no friends, nobody cares about me. Why clean my room when I never have people over? Only I live here, see this.

I could clean all this mess in a couple of hours but tbh it doesn't bother me.
I do feel shame so I don't want anybody to see this, except my friends from .org

life can be hard and disorganized, even as a chad, is what it is.

currently funk assault blasting through my speakers, drugs in my veins, life is good.

My plan for the problem of my dirty room is:

1)Eventually get the energy/motivation to plan more dates with stacies from OLD.
2)Anticipation of Stacy showing interest in having sex with me at my room.
3)Clean room so I can have sex with stacy in my room.

solid plan which will eventually lead to effortlessly cleaning my room with good motivation.

jordan peterson cuck can go fuck himself, aint cleaning my room for that ugly old cuck.

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: ChadL1te
you dont wish a better life for me

brutal, zero compassion. this is why you're inkwel
Your life is great. Your circumstances are great. You're white, decent looking, not impoverished etc. A better life would just come from you being high IQ like me and fixing it yourself. But even low IQ people can follow instructions

• So Sad
mogs

• Love it
Your life is great. Your circumstances are great. You're white, decent looking, not impoverished etc. A better life would just come from you being high IQ like me and fixing it yourself. But even low IQ people can follow instructions
i wish I was lowIQ like you, unfortunately officially tested by psychiatrists at 128IQ and personally believe my I am far higher than that (i was rotting incel NEET with 0 sleep when that test was taken)

:feelswhy::feelswhy:

• JFL
i wish I was lowIQ like you, unfortunately officially tested by psychiatrists at 128IQ and personally believe my I am far higher than that (i was rotting incel NEET with 0 sleep when that test was taken)

:feelswhy::feelswhy:
If you were high IQ, you wouldn't be rotting. You would realise nothing matters and all your problems are created by society

If you were high IQ, you wouldn't be rotting. You would realise nothing matters and all your problems are created by society
nothings matters, society sucks

lets do drugs

u got it

nothings matters, society sucks

lets do drugs

u got it
Yeah but that's cringe

I like to be in control of my actions and fully aware, which is why I also hate getting drunk

Yeah but that's cringe

I like to be in control of my actions and fully aware, which is why I also hate getting drunk
disagree, because when you are high you feel COMPLETELY IN CONTROL. MORE THAN YOU EVER HAVE.

being high on psychedlics can make you feel by the most aware, most in control, you've ever had before.

• JFL