High Canthal tilt.

D

Deleted member 32486

Kraken

Post people with very high canthal tilt, please.

• JFL
Reactions: LooksOrDeath and UndiagnosedSchizo
@whitegymmax

• JFL
Reactions: UndiagnosedSchizo
Cathal tilt was always a meme for filtering indians

• JFL
Reactions: Bitchwhipper2, Deleted member 31497, NateJacobs and 1 other person
Cathal tilt was always a meme for filtering indians
I'm aware the importance of canthal tilt is overblown, nonetheless high canthal tilt is a feature I enjoy.

• JFL
D692ebe5f2b041012be8d0af5d84ea72

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: whitegymmax, UndiagnosedSchizo, datboijj and 1 other person
Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: try2beme, NateJacobs, Deleted member 32486 and 1 other person
canthal tilt isn’t even top 5 in terms of importance for eye area

• +1
Reactions: datboijj and HarrierDuBois
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: datboijj, mvp2v1, Deleted member 32973 and 2 others
The second I see an erling haaland looking bitch I know this nigga posted it

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 25534, try2beme and UndiagnosedSchizo
IPD, ICD, PFL, PFH, Medial canthus. You're right.
yes we went over this yesterday, the reason it’s overblown is because a lot of blackpillers don’t even know half of those terms (even nero and wheat) and binary features will always be vastly overrated due to zoomers nowadays having no attention span

• +1
Reactions: HarrierDuBois
What does it mean when your upper orbital rim is really good but lower one ain’t and your hollow undereyes

• JFL
yes we went over this yesterday, the reason it’s overblown is because a lot of blackpillers don’t even know half of those terms (even nero and wheat) and binary features will always be vastly overrated due to zoomers nowadays having no attention span
Few people left with this level of knowledge, makes me feel good I can ascend and people are too dumb to be able to.

• JFL
What does it mean when your upper orbital rim is really good but lower one ain’t and your hollow undereyes
Get infras.

• JFL
True but just PFL with no sharpness to the eye looks weird as fuck. Some guy on here has wide pfl with no other attractive part of his eye area and it looks boring.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: LooksOrDeath and UndiagnosedSchizo
it’s probably just genetics, def infra saddles implant

Few people left with this level of knowledge, makes me feel good I can ascend and people are too dumb to be able to.
haha correct, it’s good that they’re focusing on those features because they’ll overlook the most important ones that are necessary for ascending

• +1
So what? My thread isn't "post people who have the best feature in eyes". It's just about high canthal tilt, I'm not trying to say there's more to it.

• JFL
haha correct, it’s good that they’re focusing on those features because they’ll overlook the most important ones that are necessary for ascending
Best thing about medial canthus is no one can replicate it surgically, thank God mine is great.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: try2beme, Clark69 and UndiagnosedSchizo
  • JFL
Reactions: HarrierDuBois and UndiagnosedSchizo

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: try2beme, UndiagnosedSchizo and Deleted member 32486
  • JFL

• JFL

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: UndiagnosedSchizo and Deleted member 32486
Best thing about medial canthus is no one can replicate it surgically, thank God mine is great.
couldn’t lower eyelid retraction give the illusion of a sharper medial canthus?

• +1
What are ideal stats for all I have 67.5 ipd idk what the rest is can u tell?
IPD 0.46 of your bizygo. PFL 30-35 mms ideally. Medial canthus long and downturned. Intercanthal distance generally loner than 1 eye. PFH 10 mm at the most.

What’s ideal medial canthus
Chico, Eriksen, Salih, Gandy are good examples of mogger medials.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: HarrierDuBois and Deleted member 32486
WTF that is literally just Kelly Mittendorf
As in that is literally her face superimposed on there, no hyperbole. Is that official art? I'm unfamiliar with this game

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 32486
As in that is literally her face superimposed on there, no hyperbole. Is that official art? I'm unfamiliar with this game
its a game like dbd and she is one of the family killers is pretty good

IPD 0.46 of your bizygo. PFL 30-35 mms ideally. Medial canthus long and downturned. Intercanthal distance generally loner than 1 eye. PFH 10 mm at the most.

Chico, Eriksen, Salih, Gandy are good examples of mogger medials.
What’s 0.46 of 152 just measured pfl with ruler in at like 32 mm medial canthus is down turned but short inercanthus is like 1 mm longer than eye distance pfh is 8mm I just think my lowe orbital cucks me

i think they based the character on her lmao i remember she posted a tik tok or someone similar llooking about it
View attachment 2444334View attachment 2444338
The art on the website literally just has her face, it's not even based off of her, that is her face edited on. Bizarre.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 32973
What’s 0.46 of 152 just measured pfl with ruler in at like 32 mm medial canthus is down turned but short inercanthus is like 1 mm longer than eye distance pfh is 8mm I just think my lowe orbital cucks me
You need a caliper to measure correctly. Ruler will distort it.

The art on the website literally just has her face, it's not even based off of her, that is her face edited on. Bizarre.
yeah so the character is based on her and they used her face to make the character very good game i recommend

• JFL
Very high

Attachments

• boy-with-DS-red-shirt-400px.jpg
    boy-with-DS-red-shirt-400px.jpg
    51.3 KB · Views: 0
  • Woah
Live in denial of the truth then.
Look I’m gonna just be honest with my self I can’t live the slayer lifestyle I’m not cut out for it I’m just gonna settle with a average women after I’m done studycelling

• +1