High cheekbones=high trust

Y

Yoyo2233

Kraken
Low trust faces have low set cheekbones. But higher cheekbones is better for looks? Wouldn’t low set be better for ONS if it’s a low trust trait?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4946, AscendingHero, Deleted member 9344 and 1 other person
Low trust is a fucking meme dude.

• +1
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: Beastchodecode, datboijj, AscendingHero and 8 others
Big farts = broccoli

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: OverCoper, Deleted member 13511, AscendingHero and 6 others
who the hell told you high cheekbones equals high trust?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: datboijj, Deleted member 4946, AscendingHero and 6 others
Low trust is a fucking meme dude.
No it’s not wtf? Bro there’s literally features that make a face look trustworthy and a face look un trustworthy. Look it up. Saying low trust is a meme is retarted.

• +1
Reactions: datboijj, AscendingHero, SPFromNY914 and 2 others
Depends on the size of the zygos in proportion to the eyes and such.

No it’s not wtf? Bro there’s literally features that make a face look trustworthy and a face look un trustworthy. Look it up. Saying low trust is a meme is retarted.
No thats not what i mean you idiot. i know its a thing, but majority girls find high trust more attractive. not high trust cuck either.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 9344, BradAniston and 1 other person
No thats not what i mean you idiot. i know its a thing, but majority girls find high trust more attractive. not high trust cuck either.
Just type in high trust face on google bro.

• +1
Reactions: Hozay
that's fucking stupid dude
Lmao ok. I guess everything else posted here is stupid then wtf? High cheek bones=high trust. Just the same as aggressively downturned eyebrows are low trust. Same shit just different feature tf?

• Hmm...
Reactions: AutisticBeaner
Posts2,469Reputation1,247

You really need to stop posting about topics you know nothing about. High cheekbones are a result of masculinization and lead to a flatter rather than arched supraorbital rim.

As you can see, the male skull’s Zygomatic is higher relative to the frontal bone, while the female’s is much lower. Her supraorbital rim is arched as a result, while the male’s is flatter.
High trust:

Low trust:

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9344 and goat2x
low trust is ideal, however cheekbones are not high-trust. Does that make ramirez, gandy, eriksen, etc. high trust? Ofc not they all have middle to high-set cheekbones. O'pry himself is quite high-trust and has the highest cheekbone placement known to man

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and Deleted member 9344
high cheekbones are ideal and superior in every way and I dont have them

You really need to stop posting about topics you know nothing about. High cheekbones are a result of masculinization and lead to a flatter rather than arched supraorbital rim.

View attachment 777194

As you can see, the male skull’s Zygomatic is higher relative to the frontal bone, while the female’s is much lower. Her supraorbital rim is arched as a result, while the male’s is flatter.
High trust: View attachment 777196

Low trust:View attachment 777199
I meant shallow cheekbones not pronounced smh I fucked up. Pronounced cheekbones are high trust I meant

I meant shallow cheekbones not pronounced smh I fucked up. Pronounced cheekbones are high trust I meant
Laterally flared and/or high mass zygomatics are low trust. It literally gives your face better protection.

Low trust:

High trust:

It is important, however, where the zygomatic projection is most prominent. Feminine cheekbones are most projected on the malar surface, the part right behind the eyeball:

Masculine cheekbones are most projected on the zygomatic arch, the union of the zygomatic process of the temporal and the temporal process of the zygomatic. This will be further behind the eye socket, closer to the ear:

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: AscendingHero
Low trust faces have low set cheekbones. But higher cheekbones is better for looks? Wouldn’t low set be better for ONS if it’s a low trust trait?
High trust or low trust, doesn’t matter, it’s a preference. High mogs nearly all of the time.

High trust or low trust, doesn’t matter, it’s a preference. High mogs nearly all of the time.
How? I thought women want low trust savage men

High cheekbones = High class.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and 000
How? I thought women want low trust savage men
you should know by now that women prefer to have sex with pretty boy twinks in their early ages

High trust = Nuetral tilt eyes and high eyebrows+ narrower lips+ round eyes

Low trust= sharp eye shape+ thick,long and low eyebrows+ wide lips

High trust = Nuetral tilt eyes and high eyebrows+ narrower lips+ round eyes

Low trust= sharp eye shape+ thick,long and low eyebrows+ wide lips
Can you post an example of narrow lips and wide lips? Why is narrow lips high trust?

It is important, however, where the zygomatic projection is most prominent. Feminine cheekbones are most projected on the malar surface, the part right behind the eyeball:
Masculine cheekbones are most projected on the zygomatic arch, the union of the zygomatic process of the temporal and the temporal process of the zygomatic. This will be further behind the eye socket, closer to the ear:
what causes this?