High class with low harmony or low class with high harmony?

Would you rather look high class but have low facial harmony or look low class with high harmony?

• High class - Low Harmony

Votes: 3 27.3%
  • Low Class - High Harmony

Votes: 8 72.7%

• Total voters
S

Senssei

Iron
Which of the options holds more advantages in your opinion?

what the fuck do you mean by looking high class vs low class

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 5583
Looking high class usually implies high harmony i.e. Delon and DiCaprio.

• +1
Reactions: ThreadMatters and Deleted member 8064
what the fuck do you mean by looking high class vs low class

I personally do not believe much in those categories, but you can find many instances of people mentioning those. From what I saw, high class = tall and narrow face, big forehead, thin lips and longer nose
low class = high fWHR, stronger jawline, smaller forehead

Looking high class usually implies high harmony i.e. Delon and DiCaprio.

I really disagree, harmony is totally unrelated to looking high class or low class. Many of the typical white incels with bad harmony look high class for example, and many lower class looking people have actually great harmony, like Jeremy Meeks and Brad Pitt. Those guys you mentioned are already in the top end of the high class category.
Dicaprio isn´t that high class looking by the way, his fWHR is too high, his very short midface just lacks alot the typical high class vertical height.

Last edited:
There is no such a thing as "high class" where tf graycels find these terms ?

• JFL
Reactions: Senssei
There is no such a thing as "high class" where tf graycels find these terms ?

There are many threads and posts mentioning those terms in this website, I wonder if you are kidding.

There are many threads and posts mentioning those terms in this website, I wonder if you are kidding.
And there is still no such a thing as "high class" only bunch of narrowcel coping with suits

I personally do not believe much in those categories, but you can find many instances of people mentioning those. From what I saw, high class = tall and narrow face, big forehead, thin lips and longer nose
low class = high fWHR, stronger jawline, smaller forehead

I really disagree, harmony is totally unrelated to looking high class or low class. Many of the typical white incels with bad harmony look high class for example, and many lower class looking people have actually great harmony, like Jeremy Meeks and Brad Pitt. Those guys you mentioned are already in the top end of the high class category.
Dicaprio isn´t that high class looking by the way, his fWHR is too high, his very short midface just lacks alot the typical high class vertical height.
Do you just mean low class is high T, if I were to simplify?

And there is still no such a thing as "high class" only bunch of narrowcel coping with suits

I agree, but many people still believe in that here, so I wondered what they would place first