High dose of aspirin for QUICK weightloss (comparable to a cycle of DNP???) GTFIH

7zyzz7

7zyzz7

Eradicate Humanity 2024
"Aspirin Comparable To DNP As Mitochondrial Uncoupler"
https://raypeatforum.com/community/...rable-to-dnp-as-mitochondrial-uncoupler.6130/
https://www.functionalps.com/blog/2012/04/22/ray-peat-phd-on-aspirin/
  • Aspirin in high doses ranging from 2 to 4 grams daily (depending on the person) can significantly increase mitochondrial respiration similar to that of DNP and causes mitochondrial uncoupling. essentially DNP but without the side effect of death.
"Caffeine Has Same Effects On Metabolism As Dinitrophenol" ~ caffiene also aids in weight loss as well
https://raypeatforum.com/community/...-effects-on-metabolism-as-dinitrophenol.2244/
  • So a high dose cycle of aspirin/caffeine/ and also vitamin K (to mitigate the bleeding from aspirin) can shred fat pretty fast like DNP
  • "oral doses of aspirin needed to achieve the optimal concentration of 0.5mM are in the range of 1,000mg-1,500mg as a loading first dose, followed by 500mg every 4-6 hours." ... "the "right" dosage for mitochondrial uncoupling probably varies quite a bit for each person.
  • Basically you would need to take a initial dose 3-4 tablets of 325mg aspirn and then every 3-6 hours just take another 1 or 2 tablets.
  • Only negative side affects of high dose aspirin will by glycine depletion for which you can simply supplement with some pure glycine powder or gelatin powder, and also the intestinal bleeding it causes which can be fixed with a dose of vitamin k mk4. you should take 1mg vit k2-mk4 for every 325mg of aspirin. I use kuinone vitamin K
I tested this yesterday:
  • For the initial loading dose I dissolved 4 pills of 325mg aspirin in a large glass of milk, added a tablespoon of instant coffee, a tablespoon of gelatin, and a pinch of baking soda.
  • Then I took a another 325mg tab every 3 hours the same way. My body temperature was through the roof especially at night when i was sleeping. Ive never done DNP but im guessing what that feels like
  • Side note if you if you use too much then you body temperature will actually decrease so try to pick a dose in which you keep a constant high body temp.
  • gonna do this for a month while i continue bodybuilding and report back my results.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15827
for a even greater fat loss effect you can also add 50 mcg T3 daily (broken into 3-5 small doses with meals) for insane metabolism/ insanely high temps with little to no side effects.
Zyzz genesis x

• +1
so bulk high dose aspirin cut bulk again keep doing that infinite money glitch?

• +1
Reactions: 7zyzz7
@RabidRosaries thoughts?

just stop eating piggy

if you can high dose aspirin without dieing losing mostly fat would totally change the landscape of natty bodybuilding imagine bulking and losing way more fat than muscle

for a even greater fat loss effect you can also add 50 mcg T3 daily (broken into 3-5 small doses with meals) for insane metabolism/ insanely high temps with little to no side effects.
View attachment 1780220
'little to no side effects' :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: chadmanlet04 and TrestIsBest
didnt read it.
but moderate dose of dnp is Healthier than high dose of aspirin

• Hmm...
I'd honestly rather take DNP at that point over 6 pills of high dose aspirin

• Ugh..
That is idiotic. I'd go as far as to say that DNP is safer than taking that much aspirin. There is something seriously wrong with someone willing to abuse drugs to that extent just to lose a bit of fat. You're not prepping for the Olympia you're just a lazy fatty.

ECA stack is a tried and tested way to suppress appetite and give a slight metabolic boost too and it's effective at nowhere near the doses you're suggesting.