High E bubbly/smiling girls have insane appeal

MoggerGaston

MoggerGaston

Nobody mogs like Gaston
Their IRL aura is insane. Insane LTR appeal.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: iblamechico, nulll, 6ft4 and 2 others
Water

This is how a foid should behave

• +1
Reactions: Prettyboy, 6ft4, MoggerGaston and 1 other person
Water

This is how a foid should behave
i can only admire them from a distance, staring at them in the gym, etc.

once they catch me looking or I come too close, they see my truecel subhuman face and their smile dissapears instantly

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Always Stay You, iblamechico and deadstock
you know what fucking sucks? getting positive treatment from such girls, starting to believe you are a true mogger, and then realizing they are giving that same treatment to some mid guy you'd otherwise think you mog by a wide margin

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: BrainrottenZoomer and MoggerGaston
i can only admire them from a distance, staring at them in the gym, etc.

once they catch me looking or I come too close, they see my truecel subhuman face and their smile dissapears instantly
These girls make live worth living

I only had short interactions through friends with those cute, naive, artsy, always smily foids. But it feels extremely good. I can only imagine what it's like to have such a foid as gf...

• Love it
Reactions: MoggerGaston
you know what fucking sucks? getting positive treatment from such girls, starting to believe you are a true mogger, and then realizing they are giving that same treatment to some mid guy you'd otherwise think you mog by a wide margin
Ugly men are so deprived of positive interactions that they assume a girl likes them when she is really just being nice or polite.

The reality is that being treated with common decency is a luxury for a subhuman male.

• +1
Reactions: MoggerGaston, BrainrottenZoomer, n9wiff and 1 other person
shy foids also have appeal . basically anything that is not masculinized like 99.9% of foids