(HIGH EFFORT) STATISTICALLY IDEAL LOOKISM/HEIGHT/DICK/ATTRACTIVENESS GUIDE (GTFIH)

Youthpill

Youthpill

Iron
Hey guys in this thread ill explain how YOU can AVOID WASTING YOUR TIME AND YOUTH TO THE BLACKPILL

As we all probably know, you constantly rotting doesnt help at all and none of these height/lookism theories help you actually advance

ALL IN ONE BLUEPRINT FOR LOOKSMAXXING

Think about being a mtn without giant failos or halos, just a basic normie

And you start looksmaxxing getting better hairstyles, skincare, style, tanning, teethwhitening, sleeping, eating, gym etc all the basic stuff

IMAGINE THE END RESULT OF CONSISTENTLY DOING ALL THAT 100%

Pretty good obviously, it wouldnt fix your face entirely but overall youd look better

So by doing the basic stuff youd probably get 80% of the non hardmax results in 3-6 months, imagine this graph roughly being your results from looksmaxxing
GraphPad Prism 10 Curve Fitting Guide - Exponential plateau
11 Fascinating Plateau Strategies for Uplifting Your Plateaued Stagnant ...

Most benefits of traits peak around the start of the curving right before the plateau on the second pic at the point where blue and pink collide, most rewards without unnecessary time wasting

REAL LIFE EXAMPLES:

- High tier normies, being good enough looking to get a gf and slay. Looksmaxing to chadlite tier is much harder and less great as it helps in life much less than the going from mtn-htn
- Height past 2 inches average height, ive noticed that at roughly 5'11-6'1 you start getting a height halo! Ofc being 6'4 is better but the benefits from 5'10-6ft1 are better
- Dickpill, i am not gay enough to start analyzing things women think about
- Gym, 1st year in gym is the time people build the most muscle mass and halo
- Money, in the simplest sense who cares about a difference of a 25mil networth vs billionaire

OFC people will argue against it that x is much better, fine idc but the REWARDS ARENT AS IMPORTANT

This is observable similarly in heightmaxxing throughout puberty, i wont tell you any supplements or stretches whatever here but
MCHB Training Module -- Adolescent Physical Development: Uses and ...

In this graph the most rapid development is from 5-15, heightmaxxing during this provides the most effect in adult height, however if you start heightmaxxing around 15-18 your results can obviously have deviation and a rise from your alternatively shorter height, but not nearly as much as during the rise when you were growing 5-10 cm yearly, now at 1cm/year you could double, triple it but it still wouldnt be as much

So improvement is always great but only WHEN IN PEAK PROFICIENCY
Which is the second from the right, otherwise youre wasting your time
Learning Curve: Theory, Meaning, Formula, Graphs [2024]

Has ANYONE HERE gotten INCREASING LOOKS/HEIGHT ETC RESULTS AS OF THIS GRAPH IN OVER A YEAR? ILL ASSUME NOT ALOT

growth chart - growth graph stock pictures, royalty-free photos & images

I understand that this is a bit hard to understand sometimes but OVERCOMING THIS
Simplifying Engineering Concept Of Physics: Geiger-Muller Counter

Overcoming the plateau is extremely important, as there is multiple ways of going about improving yourself such as face, height, size, gym, appeal, style and nt

Focusing solely on 1, obsessing over a jawline, midface ratio or pfl stuff for a year and not even doing surgeries is MENTAL MASTURBATION

The proper way to actually improve would be to take into account the REAL softmaxes which are the EASIEST and OBVIOUS
They might get regarded as tiktok advice but a considerable amount of this forum isnt doing the basic softmaxes which wouldbe skin, hair, style etc and focus on autistic face stuff

What can you do to overcome the plateau?? (face, height, size, gym, appeal, style and nt)
- Do basic softmaxxes and NTMAXX, DATING, SOCIAL LIFE ALONGSIDE ALL OF THESE
- Improve your face as much as possible until plateau starts being reached (examples: lips, eyebrows, face fat)
- Start moving to other parts of the looksmax in a hurry, increase appeal with better style, test, voice, beard, tattoos (if you want)
- Do gym, heightmaxxing, framemaxxing to increase appeal

After all that you should improve things slowly with the main emphasis on ntmaxxing and slaying

TLDR: WHICH IS A MORE REWARDING WAY LIFE, A BILLIONAIRE 87 YR OLD AND UGLY AFTER WAGESLAVING FOR 65 YEARS WASTING THEIR LIFE AND YOUTH OR A 23 YEAR OLD MILLIONAIRE WITH A LAMBO NOT DOING ALL THAT WORK AND ENJOYING THEIR LIFE?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: N1666, futureashtray, Outerz14 and 1 other person
my birds we shall praise the old roman guide like @enchanted_elixir
Posnetek zaslona 2024 08 23 174912

@ryuken @GlamourPursuer @MA_ascender @nathan @cromagnon

• +1
Reactions: nathan
should've been in the looksmaxxing section

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Rzn, ey88, nathan and 1 other person
remove me from the tags
its over
i shall fly alone then if even the great @ryuken does not wanna be a part of the birds

• +1
Reactions: ryuken
should've been in the looksmaxxing section
wdym? this isnt advice on looksmaxxing more like a guide on how to utilize time and get actual results

• +1
Reactions: ryuken
wdym? this isnt advice on looksmaxxing more like a guide on how to utilize time and get actual results
looksmaxxing section isn't for just looksmaxxing you can discuss blackpill topics or statics either way good thread mirin

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Rzn, nathan, Youthpill and 1 other person
WOAH NIGGA

SHIT THREAD DONT POST SHIT LIKE THIS EVER AGAIN

• +1
Reactions: futureashtray
when did you mention u were like right 5'10.5 or sumn? Ik you did, but you use lifts so yeah probs with shoes
when did i mention when i was 5'10.5? never. show screenshot if i did so

when did i mention when i was 5'10.5? never. show screenshot if i did so
im not that autistic, idc but do what you will but hey i asked chatgppt something and found out that you probably are an important example for this thread:

If someone joined Feb 7, 2024 and rn its 28 aug 2024 withPosted 20,611 times how many times a day on average do they post

ChatGPT said:​

They post an average of about 101.5 times per day.

im not that autistic, idc but do what you will but hey i asked chatgppt something and found out that you probably are an important example for this thread:

If someone joined Feb 7, 2024 and rn its 28 aug 2024 withPosted 20,611 times how many times a day on average do they post

ChatGPT said:​

They post an average of about 101.5 times per day.
It's not the same day obviously, my posts combined this month are maybe 500 lol. In my prime sure i was making 100 posts a day.

• So Sad
Reactions: PeakIncels
Hey guys in this thread ill explain how YOU can AVOID WASTING YOUR TIME AND YOUTH TO THE BLACKPILL
stopped reading here

you can’t escape the blackpill. you don’t even know what the blackpill is GrAY!

this is all cope :feelskek::feelskek:

stopped reading here

you can’t escape the blackpill. you don’t even know what the blackpill is GrAY!

this is all cope :feelskek::feelskek:
i was in it during the james sapphire era just didnt make an account, and idc if u believe me or not

• JFL
Reactions: futureashtray
It's not the same day obviously, my posts combined this month are maybe 500 lol. In my prime sure i was making 100 posts a day.
why are you so kind today...
I miss old asdvek fr....💔:(

• +1
Reactions: asdvek

As we all probably know, you constantly rotting doesnt help at all and none of these height/lookism theories help you actually advance

ALL IN ONE BLUEPRINT FOR LOOKSMAXXING

Think about being a mtn without giant failos or halos, just a basic normie

And you start looksmaxxing getting better hairstyles, skincare, style, tanning, teethwhitening, sleeping, eating, gym etc all the basic stuff

IMAGINE THE END RESULT OF CONSISTENTLY DOING ALL THAT 100%

Pretty good obviously, it wouldnt fix your face entirely but overall youd look better

So by doing the basic stuff youd probably get 80% of the non hardmax results in 3-6 months, imagine this graph roughly being your results from looksmaxxing

GraphPad Prism 10 Curve Fitting Guide - Exponential plateau
11 Fascinating Plateau Strategies for Uplifting Your Plateaued Stagnant ...

Most benefits of traits peak around the start of the curving right before the plateau on the second pic at the point where blue and pink collide, most rewards without unnecessary time wasting

REAL LIFE EXAMPLES:

- High tier normies, being good enough looking to get a gf and slay. Looksmaxing to chadlite tier is much harder and less great as it helps in life much less than the going from mtn-htn
- Height past 2 inches average height, ive noticed that at roughly 5'11-6'1 you start getting a height halo! Ofc being 6'4 is better but the benefits from 5'10-6ft1 are better
- Dickpill, i am not gay enough to start analyzing things women think about
- Gym, 1st year in gym is the time people build the most muscle mass and halo
- Money, in the simplest sense who cares about a difference of a 25mil networth vs billionaire

OFC people will argue against it that x is much better, fine idc but the REWARDS ARENT AS IMPORTANT

This is observable similarly in heightmaxxing throughout puberty, i wont tell you any supplements or stretches whatever here but
MCHB Training Module -- Adolescent Physical Development: Uses and ...

In this graph the most rapid development is from 5-15, heightmaxxing during this provides the most effect in adult height, however if you start heightmaxxing around 15-18 your results can obviously have deviation and a rise from your alternatively shorter height, but not nearly as much as during the rise when you were growing 5-10 cm yearly, now at 1cm/year you could double, triple it but it still wouldnt be as much

So improvement is always great but only WHEN IN PEAK PROFICIENCY
Which is the second from the right, otherwise youre wasting your time
Learning Curve: Theory, Meaning, Formula, Graphs [2024]

Has ANYONE HERE gotten INCREASING LOOKS/HEIGHT ETC RESULTS AS OF THIS GRAPH IN OVER A YEAR? ILL ASSUME NOT ALOT

growth chart - growth graph stock pictures, royalty-free photos & images

I understand that this is a bit hard to understand sometimes but OVERCOMING THIS
Simplifying Engineering Concept Of Physics: Geiger-Muller Counter

Overcoming the plateau is extremely important, as there is multiple ways of going about improving yourself such as face, height, size, gym, appeal, style and nt

Focusing solely on 1, obsessing over a jawline, midface ratio or pfl stuff for a year and not even doing surgeries is MENTAL MASTURBATION

The proper way to actually improve would be to take into account the REAL softmaxes which are the EASIEST and OBVIOUS
They might get regarded as tiktok advice but a considerable amount of this forum isnt doing the basic softmaxes which wouldbe skin, hair, style etc and focus on autistic face stuff

What can you do to overcome the plateau?? (face, height, size, gym, appeal, style and nt)
- Do basic softmaxxes and NTMAXX, DATING, SOCIAL LIFE ALONGSIDE ALL OF THESE
- Improve your face as much as possible until plateau starts being reached (examples: lips, eyebrows, face fat)
- Start moving to other parts of the looksmax in a hurry, increase appeal with better style, test, voice, beard, tattoos (if you want)
- Do gym, heightmaxxing, framemaxxing to increase appeal

After all that you should improve things slowly with the main emphasis on ntmaxxing and slaying

TLDR: WHICH IS A MORE REWARDING WAY LIFE, A BILLIONAIRE 87 YR OLD AND UGLY AFTER WAGESLAVING FOR 65 YEARS WASTING THEIR LIFE AND YOUTH OR A 23 YEAR OLD MILLIONAIRE WITH A LAMBO NOT DOING ALL THAT WORK AND ENJOYING THEIR LIFE?
Good thread

• +1
Reactions: Rzn and Youthpill
i was in it during the james sapphire era just didnt make an account, and idc if u believe me or not
“bro I wuz in tha lookism era bro, I was lurking broo:feelswah::feelswah::feelswah: