High effort thread

D

Deleted member 22124

Prosocial, accountable, well-adjusted participant
!tuo ti derugif uoy fi tnemmoc a tsoP. xob eht edistuo gnikniht ro ssenevitpecrep ni tset a ekil s'ti sseug I .tset ecnegilletni na ekil ebyam ,ynnuf eb d'ti thguoht I tub ,hcum taht ton ,kO .troffe fo tol a sekat taht dna sdrawkcab daerht siht etorw I

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28896
@alpha_provider

Neil degrasse tyson gravity

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: WanderingBurro and Deleted member 28896
gnihguaL gnikcuF tsuJ

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22124 and Kristin
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22124
I wrote this thread backwards and that takes a lot of effort. Ok not that much, but I thought it'd be, funny, maybe like an intelligence test. I guess it's like a test in perceptiveness thinking outside the box, post a comment if you figured it out.

• +1
Reactions: WanderingBurro and Deleted member 22124
  • Love it
Reactions: X D
I wrote this thread backwards and that takes a lot of effort. Ok not that much, but I thought it'd be, funny, maybe like an intelligence test. I guess it's like a test in perceptiveness thinking outside the box, post a comment if you figured it out.
You missed the "or" and included a misplaced comma, but you get A for effort anyway.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28896
Inb4 you wrote that manually instead of checking if there's a text reversing generator (0 chance there isn't)

Inb4 you wrote that manually instead of checking if there's a text reversing generator (0 chance there isn't)
Who said it's supposed to be easy? The title was literally "high effort thread". It's mild intensity brain exercise. 🤷🏻