High estrogen is needed to get laid in 2022-2023 if you're sub-Maher/Chad looks

D

Deleted member 20704

Doesn't vibe with humans much anymore.
Most normies have to be NT, animated, etc. to have a chance at poon, meaning they can't be high DHT, low talking types.

Look at @Bvnny. you basically gotta be like him to get girlfriends with his looks, you have to have that animated, antsy, hyperNT "flair" to your movements. I notice most normies I mog who have gfs are always talky, chatty, flamboyant, woman-like, etc.

Over for stoic, high DHT, calm and low-talkative type dudes with subpar looks. So it's over for calm, low talking guys beneath certain looks.

In 2023 you will need to get on supplemental estrogen if you're sub 6 to get laid, as any low-talkative, less agreeable sub 8s will rot on here 99%. I guess you gotta play the part, if you look girly/feminized like most dudes do you gotta be her lesbian lover, only Chad can be stoic.

One big proof is roiders claiming to get laid more on aromatizeable/estrogenic things like testosterone, which increase estrogen through the aromatase enzyme/expression. They aren't getting laid cuz pheromones, it's mostly their feminine behavior changes/etc.

Incels lack looks & often have low estrogen too & low hormones overall, so they lose.

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: bloomercel, gribsufer1, Deleted member 20193 and 13 others
WHZmqeg.jpeg

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 17997

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17997 and Deleted member 20704
Estrogen increases collagen and HA, if you want to have collagen and elastin it is not a good idea to inhibit them.

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 20193, Deleted member 23558, Deleted member 17997 and 1 other person
Tales from abused subhuman who thinks chad need to jestermaxx to get laid

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: bloomercel, Deleted member 22623, GigaAscender and 8 others
Most normies have to be NT, animated, etc. to have a chance at poon, meaning they can't be high DHT, low talking types.

Look at @Bvnny. you basically gotta be like him to get girlfriends with his looks, you have to have that animated, antsy, hyperNT "flair" to your movements. I notice most normies I mog who have gfs are always talky, chatty, flamboyant, woman-like, etc.

Over for stoic, high DHT, calm and low-talkative type dudes with subpar looks. So it's over for calm, low talking guys beneath certain looks.

In 2023 you will need to get on supplemental estrogen if you're sub 6 to get laid, as any low-talkative, less agreeable sub 8s will rot on here 99%. I guess you gotta play the part, if you look girly/feminized like most dudes do you gotta be her lesbian lover, only Chad can be stoic.
What you call stoic is just lack of socialization from autistic tendencies. The reason guys like this don't get women is because they're just fucking weird.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: bloomercel, GigaAscender, mewcoper and 3 others
Tales from abused subhuman who thinks chad need to jestermaxx to get laid

Most sub Chads do in one way or another. Even I've had to be bothered to speak more and move more around women, acting human-like too much. Acting too mobile/chatty is a woman trait, higher E, men in nature speak little, accomplish lots -- but those men aren't so desired anymore. Women now on birth control want feminine acting/looking men, they disregare more bold, DHT-dudes cuz that's ultimate masc peak.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: greycel and Deleted member 17997
What you call stoic is just lack of socialization from autistic tendencies. The reason guys like this don't get women is because they're just fucking weird.
COPE. All men in the past were classically known to be more stoic, reserved, only speak words needed to be spoken.

It's women who never shut up, talk more usually and are more jittery. High DHT dudes just don't feel a need to blab on about much, so they appear more "autistic" to users here who literally think you have to be a loud, hyperventilating, adrenaline/estrogen-driven lunatic to be "NT"

Which is probably why roiders get laid more, the estrogen aromatization/increased E from T which animates them more, makes them flamboyant. DHT lowers E so guys with more DHT and no high aromization/low E won't be as talkative, will be more quiet, and etc.

IOW, roiders are increasing their estrogen indirectly and this is directly reflecting in their behaviors/moods which feminizes them.

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel, EagleEye, BoneDensity and 4 others
I hate talking

fuck society and it’s anti introversion

cant be too quiet

fucking mouth-runners

• +1
Reactions: litaz, Deleted member 8365, p0lishsubhuman and 6 others
I hate talking

cant be too quiet

fucking mouth-runners

• +1
Reactions: chawaje, PointOfNoReturn, rand anon and 3 others
Estrogen has it's goods and bads, it's a hormone and it's needed.
For example other than people living longer, they look younger as well (think 5-6 years), estrogen also helps with joints, skin etc.
The question is? Is the processed food bad? Yes. Should I not be eating any shit that is sold? Yes

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: greycel, Deleted member 17997 and Deleted member 20704
I hate talking

cant be too quiet

fucking mouth-runners
I hate talking

cant be too quiet

fucking mouth-runners

• +1
Reactions: rand anon, Deleted member 17997 and Sprinkles
Estrogen has it's goods and bads, it's a hormone and it's needed.

It's needed to get laid if you don't meet the looks threshold, which is why sub-Chad roiders have some luck when they go on big gear.

But quite simply they could achieve the same end with low amounts of continuous, Bi-Estro cream or other such supplements.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17997
been thinking about this for years especially after celebrating christmas eve last night with my high E family who couldn't shut up for a second about pointless gay shit

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: chawaje, rand anon, PURE ARYAN GENETICS and 2 others
I kind of see where you're getting at. Having an aspie object oriented male brained personality is not something you can really get away with if you aren't good looking which is also why I pity ugly people who get into like stoicism and red pill shit.

You need to be chatty, extroverted, people oriented, and high energy.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: bloomercel, chawaje, PointOfNoReturn and 6 others
Your mother sucks my dick while your cuckold father watches in the corner like a dog.

• +1
  • So Sad
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 23558, PointOfNoReturn, rand anon and 3 others
COPE. All men in the past were classically known to be more stoic, reserved, only speak words needed to be spoken.

Source: trust me bro

It's women who never shut up, talk more usually and are more jittery. High DHT dudes just don't feel a need to blab on about much, so they appear more "autistic" to users here who literally think you have to be a loud, hyperventilating, adrenaline/estrogen-driven lunatic to be "NT"
The reality is regardless of how many words you use, you need to communicate well. And most guys here don't.

I kind of see where you're getting at. Having an aspie object oriented male brained personality is not something you can really get away with if you aren't good looking which is also why I pity ugly people who get into like stoicism and red pill shit.

Idk about high energy or extroverted. Learning good communication is simply a life skill which many here lack due to either rotting too much or due to negative feedback in social situations. It doesn't mean they can't get better at it, it just means they haven't practiced it enough.

I'd say I have gotten less chatty as I got older because I used to be really chatty when I was younger. Problem was I was chatty about stupid shit and generally couldn't hold a conversation together as I would go off on weird tangents nobody gave a fuck about. So being chatty isn't a end-all be-all in itself. I know people who aren't chatty much but can get others to open up from simply building trust then asking engaging questions.

• +1
Reactions: greycel and ChiraqJihad

[/SIZE][/B]

Ofc users will laugh at this post but it’s actually a very high IQ take

If you have a masculine brain (high on the systematizing spectrum, aspie) and are sub8 you are pretty much fucked. No one likes being around ugly rational, stoic guys with low agreeableness, they are too hard to manipulate

If you are a normie male you have to have a female brain (“NT”, high on the empathizing spectrum), since you are expected to jestermax for women & chad

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: greycel, bloomercel, litaz and 3 others

One big proof is roiders claiming to get laid more on aromatizeable/estrogenic things like testosterone, which increase estrogen through the aromatase enzyme/expression. They aren't getting laid cuz pheromones, it's mostly their feminine behavior changes/etc.

Incels lack looks & often have low estrogen too & low hormones overall, so they lose.
Just femboymaxx theory

• JFL
Reactions: callisto
t doesn't mean they can't get better at it, it just means they haven't practiced it enough.
Bluepilled delusions

being NT is genetic, it’s all genetic :blackpill:

• +1
Reactions: BoneDensity and Stopping@Nothing19
  • +1
Reactions: callisto
Bluepilled delusions

being NT is genetic, it’s all genetic :blackpill:
Everyone here is mostly NT and hiding behind some self diagnosis of autism

• Ugh..
Reactions: rand anon
Im not trannymaxxing you fucking retard

jfl at thinking estrogen is the hormone that achieves this

Then explain girls you moron

Higher E than men on average, more likely to be NT, more likely to talk and be open more, more likely to have friends and a social circle, more likely to be sympathetic (not empathetic like men)

More likely to warm up to others they like, more likely to follow than lead

Meanwhile autist men are said to have the most "masculine" of brains and socialize terribly. LOL at people thinking hypersocial and fluid social behavior and chattiness is a male trait, only in the modern estrogenic cesspool of today's abby normals and dysgenics.

Last edited:

What some niggas don't get is that you don't need to be a boring-ass mf all the time.

I'm a big IT nerd (currently studying computer engineering at uni) and I also like to read some science articles and books about shit like philosophy, politics, economics, literature, arts, etc.

But like... why would I talk about all that with the average person? I also cultivate a persona to "show to others" in a way, the things that I like and are NT to talk about (like pop music and movies) is what I present to others, a cool bunny, who jokes all the time and is not a socially inept guy.

Just inject estrogen then you low iq retarded shitskin Down syndrome ape faggot Jewish rat

• +1
Reactions: racoon4

Higher E than men on average, more likely to be NT, more likely to talk and be open more, more likely to have friends and a social circle, more likely to be sympathetic (not empathetic like men)

More likely to warm up to others they like

Meanwhile autist men are said to have the most "masculine" of brains and socialize terribly. LOL at people thinking hypersocial and fluid social behavior and chattiness is a male trait, only in the modern estrogenic cesspool of today's abby normals.
girls don’t have higher E than men. they have higher progesterone, which explains why they live longer and don’t bald

men actually have higher E levels due to higher testosterone and its aromatization to estrogen

symptoms of higher E is literally fatigue and depression, i dont see how that could be correlated with better social behavior

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 20704
girls don’t have higher E than men. they have higher progesterone, which explains why they live longer and don’t bald

men actually have higher E levels due to higher testosterone and its aromatization to estrogen

symptoms of higher E is literally fatigue and depression, i dont see how that could be correlated with better social behavior

Girls often have higher E and progesterone since they compete/counter each other

Men can have higher E but ideally they would not, only recently are most men higher E + 'NT' more

Low E guys woulf vome across to this forum as "non-NT" since most users here believe you have to be like a chatty woman to be what it thinks "NT" means unfortunately.

And yeah right estrogen being high doesn't directly mean you are fatigued and depressed. Look at roiders after injecting, they often feel "great" and "energetic" with super high estrogen range. Maybe over time it does this or makes this more likely but in general it doesn't fit the puzzle the way you are describing.

Girls often have higher E and progesterone since they compete/counter each other

Men can have higher E but ideally they would not, only recently are most men higher E + 'NT' more

Low E guys woulf vome across to this forum as "non-NT" since most users here believe you have to be like a chatty woman to be what it thinks "NT" means unfortunately.

And yeah right estrogen being high doesn't directly mean you are fatigued and depressed. Look at roiders after injecting, they often feel "great" and "energetic" with super high estrogen range. Maybe over time it does this or makes this more likely but in general it doesn't fit the puzzle the way you are describing.
would mean progesterone is in charge of the social behavior not estrogen, as its literally an aging hormone

estrogen isn’t a female hormone, its only raised during menopause, hence their moody behaviors

low E, high DHT & T are how men should naturally be wired, women should be attracted to these men subconsciously and if you went outside, they noticeably do

the term “roid rage” comes from the aromatization, the testosterone allows them to be scarier, feel great and energetic. if one was high E but low T, this would be a different story

What some niggas don't get is that you don't need to be a boring-ass mf all the time.

I'm a big IT nerd (currently studying computer engineering at uni) and I also like to read some science articles and books about shit like philosophy, politics, economics, literature, arts, etc.

But like... why would I talk about all that with the average person? I also cultivate a persona to "show to others" in a way, the things that I like and are NT to talk about (like pop music and movies) is what I present to others, a cool bunny, who jokes all the time and is not a socially inept guy.
are you ltn?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8365
stop degeneracy and inject t cucks!!!!

actually somewhat true

Ofc users will laugh at this post but it’s actually a very high IQ take

If you have a masculine brain (high on the systematizing spectrum, aspie) and are sub8 you are pretty much fucked. No one likes being around ugly rational, stoic guys with low agreeableness, they are too hard to manipulate

If you are a normie male you have to have a female brain (“NT”, high on the empathizing spectrum), since you are expected to jestermax for women & chad
cope

im stoic unagreeable and have a 'masculine brain'

you can still be funny and get along well with people, you will never associate with the giga-extraverts but you'll still have a good social life, you can also be empathetic even though you have High T

its not all black and white

op is probably just an autist and doesnt get along with anyone

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8365
bro i am begging you to change that avi

More likely to warm up to others they like, more likely to follow than lead

Meanwhile autist men are said to have the most "masculine" of brains and socialize terribly. LOL at people thinking hypersocial and fluid social behavior and chattiness is a male trait, only in the modern estrogenic cesspool of today's abby normals and dysgenics.
do you know anything about dht?

You are the lowest IQ user on here

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23558 and GigaAscender
This is worse than broscience

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23558
This is worse than broscience

jestermaxxing is real tbh but only if u look high trust

Fuck this shit, I'm being stoic and objective-oriented why would I make a clown of myself just to get some used whore to suck my dick. If a foid is into talkative effeminate cucks then she doesn't even deserve my attention.

Fuck this shit, I'm being stoic and objective-oriented why would I make a clown of myself just to get some used whore to suck my dick. If a foid is into talkative effeminate cucks then she doesn't even deserve my attention.