High fwhr isnt a masculine trait in and of itself. Its more of a multiplier of dimorphism

BitchWhipper

BitchWhipper

Iron
I believe a high fwhr acts like a multiplier for your facial dimorphism.
The most dimorphic men have high fwhrs. But also the most feminine women

Khabib:
Sp24 OCT khabib vs gaethje 02

He has a very high fwhr, probably 2.1 and he looks straight up acromegaly tier masculine and i believe that if his face was longer he wouldnt have the same effect.

Random subhuman with high fwhr:

You can see that his facial features are subhuman as fuck. Tiny chin and neurocrainum is larger than his face. And his midface isnt helping, its just making him look more neotenous.

Cute women also tend to have higher fwhrs:

It makes her face look more youthful and cute

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: LampPostPrime, gonion wanter, AscendingHero and 3 others
you need wide face AND tall face to look high class, especially tall lower third. Wide fwhr only will make you look low class. I lucked out in this tbh.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 9779, Deleted member 11726 and 2 others
Cope, low FWHRs look like dog shit

• +1
Reactions: anthony111553, Chadelite, RODEBLUR and 4 others
I know this feminine looking dude with high fwhr just because his philtrum is tiny. And ik this super ogre high t dude with a low fwhr because of his troll tier philtrum. I dont think it's a great indicator of masculinity

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4797
Yeah true, Stipe Miocic has a lower FWHR than Khabib despite much more masculine skull.

Miocic's is taller AND wider, masculine skulls are just huge all around.

stipe-mcgregor.png

Way larger head than Conor, who's head is similar head size as Conors
pcxrspaf19x41.jpg

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, animo123, oatmeal and 4 others
not tall ngl, and not wide enough. you look low class, get longer hair to compensate. treat your skin too
People say i look ogre

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and Deleted member 3043
  • +1
Reactions: AscendingHero
fwhr is a meme
just be 1.8+ and you're good

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4797 and oatmeal
Just be a horse theory

• JFL
Reactions: datboijj
High FWHR from wide skull, low set brows, and/or flared zygos is masculine.

High FWHR from short nose and/or philtrum is feminine.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 9779, Chadelite and 4 others

Ive heard that short nose is high prenatal T

Ive heard that short nose is high prenatal T
I’ve heard that on this forum but have never seen support.

Long nose is a masculine dimorphic trait. Males have longer, wider noses than females, on average, mainly after puberty to accommodate the increase in body size.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 3043, Deleted member 2157 and 1 other person

I have both nigga

Don’t know how eye spacing is a part of any of the factors I mentioned.
I should’ve insinuated in a more effective manner. The only way to pull off the flanged Zygo look is to have an above average IPD. Low IPD with massive zygos is disharmonious

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero
I should’ve insinuated in a more effective manner. The only way to pull off the flanged Zygo look is to have an above average IPD. Low IPD with massive zygos is disharmonious
Agreed. Plus a wide nasal bridge is a high prenatal androgen trait, so flanged zygos + wide eye spacing looks very masculine:

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and Deleted member 3043
For looks do you think narrow nose looks better meduim or wide for most people?
A wide nasal alar is a high prenatal testosterone trait. Males tend to have wider nostrils than women.

However, aesthetically, a narrow nose (alar should fall within the medial canthus) is ideal.

I think slightly wider than aesthetically ideal is ideal for guys:

Whereas for females the aesthetic ideal is ideal:

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and Phillybeard1996
holy fuck khabib is one ugly motherfucker

Yeah he is but who cares lmao.
Kurt Cobain > Khabib
Kurt cobain has a much broader appeal than khabib.

But khabib is arguably the best pound for pound fighter ever so in turn is giga fightmaxxed and can therefore have a complete monopoly on a small dating market

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6873
Kurt cobain has a much broader appeal than khabib.

But khabib is arguably the best pound for pound fighter ever so in turn is giga fightmaxxed and can therefore have a complete monopoly on a small dating market
Yeah thats basically nichemaxxing 101 lol

It's a very feminine trait, you need to have low fWHR of 1.7-1.9 but a wide skull.

It's a very feminine trait, you need to have low fWHR of 1.7-1.9 but a wide skull.
There's a reason why women with lower fWHR/longish faces look so masculine and ogre-like. Long nose and philtrum is a masculine trait, though I wouldn't necessarily call it aesthetic or appealing.

There's a reason why women with lower fWHR/longish faces look so masculine and ogre-like. Long nose and philtrum is a masculine trait, though I wouldn't necessarily call it aesthetic or appealing.
Because your brain is wired to find it unaesthetic, you prefer female wide fWHR. It's why Jordan is so worshipped on here even though he is big failo for females.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14918, StrangerDanger and Blue
Because your brain is wired to find it unaesthetic, you prefer female wide fWHR. It's why Jordan is so worshipped on here even though he is big failo for females.
Yeah true, Barrett has kinda bad appeal. Also, in my original reply I meant to say a long philtrum or nose is not necessarily aesthetic or appealing on MEN, I know it looks bad on women. A significantly long philtrum is a big failo IMO, throws of harmony very easily.

Yeah true, Barrett has kinda bad appeal. Also, in my original reply I meant to say a long philtrum or nose is not necessarily aesthetic or appealing on MEN, I know it looks bad on women. A significantly long philtrum is a big failo IMO, throws of harmony very easily.
What do u mean by long nose the vertical length?

I think long nose looks okay on men if there is harmony for it. I do agree that long philtrum is kinda meh, but it's also a sign of recession, so.