High hairline or receding?

chromashock

chromashock

Iron
I saw my pics when I was 8 years old and I had a heart-shaped hairline. A decade later, that heart-shaped hairline evolved into an M-shaped hairline (widows peak) and I am worried that I might be receding. What's the difference?

I have a similar situation, is your hairline like mine?

Ur avi should be banned for causing seasures in all the sickcels

• JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: chemtrails, chromashock and Deleted member 15854
I have a similar situation, is your hairline like mine?
The corners of your hairline are rounded, whereas mine's are straight lines. V-shaped too. I'd say they're a bit similar.

• +1
Reactions: LiteralCaucasian
people with v shaped hairlines usually have them from birth, they don't 'mature' to it later in life.

although many people stay around norwood 2 for a while even if they're balding.

• +1
Reactions: yirma19
well fuck my hairline's uneven. left side's receded about 0.5 cm
balding doesn't happen through hair falling out, it happens due to hair miniaturization.
check if there's thinner hairs near the hairline.

minox is over the counter and might halt it for a bit.

• +1
Reactions: volcelfatcel
balding doesn't happen through hair falling out, it happens due to hair miniaturization.

yes i have a few baby hair growing in front of my hairline, it looks hella thin and my scalp's a bit visible in the front. could it have been accutane thinning my hairline? i have few baby hair growing in front of my left receded hairline, which they are creating a gap.

Minox+fin is also available otc but it’s in liquid tho.

Maybe post pics ? Jfl
I can't post pics right now because of my blurry and crappy resolution, but I tried my best to recreate my hairline in this picture below. There is the uneven part I was talking about and how far my uneven hairline part is from my eyebrows
New Project

Extremely based
People think their hair just falls out randomly without any pattern, male balding starts with min at the temples or crown (much much rarer than temples)

Extremely based
People think their hair just falls out randomly without any pattern, male balding starts with min at the temples or crown (much much rarer than temples)
So it doesn't matter how much hair you shed?

• +1
Reactions: volcelfatcel
I saw my pics when I was 8 years old and I had a heart-shaped hairline. A decade later, that heart-shaped hairline evolved into an M-shaped hairline (widows peak) and I am worried that I might be receding. What's the difference?
vegetacel