HIGH INBIB CURSE HELPPPPP

ethionormie

ethionormie

Iron
Are there any supplements out there to help be more low inhib? I already do more “risky stuff” think stealing or trespassing but when I’m around girls I start stuttering and being high inhib. I haven’t done blood work but I have more facial hair than most people my age so I guess I’m mid to high test. I need this bad because I have school coming up and can’t be seen as an autist for another year JFLLLLLLLLLLLLL.

tren ace and metribolone at the same time, js take like 13-14 pills at once doesnt matter the more the more low inhib

• JFL
Reactions: CoreSchizo and PsychoDsk
Lowers test and I’m too high inhib to even drink vanilla extract 😔
nigga if you're too high inhib to drink vanilla extract and worry about lowering test you have abnormally low T levels. That's probably the reason you're so high inhib. inject T

a beard =/ high test

• +1
Reactions: aleksander and halloweed
nigga if you're too high inhib to drink vanilla extract and worry about lowering test you have abnormally low T levels. That's probably the reason you're so high inhib. inject T

a beard =/ high test
It was a joke but alc lowers t and coke is way to hard to find and I’ll look weird so foids won’t care anyway. I’m 14 not 40

so basically you want the magic pill jfl. everything will have a downside. also not drinking alcohol because it “lowers test” is the most retarded shit ive heard. youre def an americancel

• +1
Reactions: PsychoDsk and sickdawgie
everyone drinks alcohol. what are you gonna do at a party drink soda?

• +1
Reactions: PsychoDsk
tren ace and metribolone at the same time, js take like 13-14 pills at once doesnt matter the more the more low inhib
You're actually going to kill someone

• +1
Reactions: Ychassa
Just saw you are 14, so no. Do you not have any friends? Just go out with a group of people more often so it’s more comfortable
I have like 9 and I feel comfortable around them but it’s just awkward around girls

You're actually going to kill someone

• JFL
Reactions: Sapieeen and PsychoDsk
this generation is really fucked in the head lol. imagine thinking and knowing about all this shit at 14.
Nigga I’m 14
yea in europe we drink since 12 so thats why i said ur from usa probably. the real answer is you need exposure therapy. go out as much as possible and it will get better. force yourself and dont turn down any social outing. there is no supplement or pill in the world that will help you. good luck

this generation is really fucked in the head lol. imagine thinking and knowing about all this shit at 14.

yea in europe we drink since 12 so thats why i said ur from usa probably. the real answer is you need exposure therapy. go out as much as possible and it will get better. force yourself and dont turn down any social outing. there is no supplement or pill in the world that will help you. good luck
Thank you god bless

My therapist recommended exposure therapy it doesn’t work

Thank you god bless
you are too young just leave this forum and live your life. force yourself in every uncomfortable situation possible. when you get inside your shell and are afraid of going out meeting new ppl its up to you to get out and grow. or else it will only get worse. start doing a sport that involves a community. football, boxing. ive never seen a socially retarded athlete. they are always around ppl. its a skill. but ive always seen socially retarded ppl who start sports late in life.

My therapist recommended exposure therapy it doesn’t work
like what was your approach? ive found in my life the times i isolate myself the more anxious and retarded i get. like in covid. my social skills get rusty. when im on a hot streak like partying every week the easier it gets. you stop thinking and just living

like you ever seen a hood nigga be autistic. its because they are always outside and around ppl. its always white ppl who sit on their computers who have these issues.

It was a joke but alc lowers t and coke is way to hard to find and I’ll look weird so foids won’t care anyway. I’m 14 not 40
doing coke and being an alcoholic at 14 is literally the key to having bitches. That's low inhib TIER 100000 at 14. Every bitch will suck your dick, there's a reason JBS love drug dealers and junkies when they're young.
won't even affect T anyway, being young and being a junkie is literally the best life you'll have, the amount of stories and foids you'll have is lifefuel.