high inhib due to low inhib?

G

GlamGuru

Bronze
as strange as this may sound, but is anyone high inhib only because they are actually very low inhib and fear that it will affect people or people will judge them negatively? maybe its autism but i am very blunt and honest, and say things without knowing if it will hurt someone or not, and over time, i learned that it is a bad thing so i begin to shut in from negative feedbackloops by others response to it.
i am also very blunt when staring and looking at people, and it will seem very creepy, so i try my hardest to control myself or i will seem like some horndog or beast.
in the past, i stared at a girl's cooch directly, and she got creeped out, i just cant control it most of the time. now i actually have to consciously try to look at the ground and not make her feel uncomfortable. see what i mean? very low inhib, but receives bad feedback from it so eventually becomes high inhib.

You are simple confused:
High inhib - caring of people opinions, thought and consequanses to

• +1
Reactions: raleqtambrobret
no. you are confused. low inhib means you don't care about what people thinks. That is it. There is no "Oh no:trepidation:, i might piss em off cuz i'm low inhib:confused::(".

• JFL
Reactions: CalulArgintiu59