High Inhibition = Abused Dog Syndrome

SntDomistheRealChad

SntDomistheRealChad

Did you just call me a little bitch?
They’re synonymous, imo you can’t really be an abused dog if you’re not NT. A Non-NT, high inhib incel is usually left alone or doesn’t have enough value to be abused/used. Combination of NT + High Inhib leads to inner rage, which leads to abused dog as you see non-NT (or just not cool) taking precedence over you due to low inhibition.

UPDATE: abused dog syndrome comes from not knowing your basic human rights. You can have a good personality, but your high inhibition will come from not understanding your rights. Neurotypicals often understand their basic human rights through childhood lessons. Good personality abused dogs do not understand their basic rights and will have their low inhib stomped out if eventually if they were ever low inhib in the first place.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: PickleTheSlayer
0 iq thread, im abused dog and low inhib

im nt as well what r u talking about clown
How are you abused then? Looks = personality = NT.

So if you’re gonna say you’re abused because you’re ugly I’d think again Wilbur.

gay ass pfp
Screenshot 2024 08 04 at 71243 PM

• JFL
Reactions: arabcelxxx
How are you abused then? Looks = personality = NT.

So if you’re gonna say you’re abused because you’re ugly I’d think again Wilbur.
im not abused im autist who can change and adapt his personality to anything and anywhere