High inhibition is destroying my life

D

Deleted member 14693

Kraken
Was at a see today were a bunch of people where playing beach volleyball, guys and girls. I observed them and I swear I so hard wanted to join in but my high inhibition and zero social assertiveness kept me from it.

I sat there like a cuck looking at them having fun instead of joining in.

Also jfl the foids where bad af, guys only let them play to fck them probably lol

• +1
Reactions: pneumocystosis
They wouldn't let you join

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16369, fjor2096, Deleted member 17829 and 2 others
Better than low inhib sending you to prison

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 15827
cuck

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 18244
Because they are there with their girls or girls they gonna fuck. So obviously they dont want you in their game
There were other dudes playing without girls. Were like 6 man and only two woman

• Hmm...
Reactions: hebbewem
There were other dudes playing without girls. Were like 6 man and only two woman
Still they probaly wouldn't like you being their . Only go to just guys and they would be ok or even happy if you are betting

Was at a see today were a bunch of people where playing beach volleyball, guys and girls. I observed them and I swear I so hard wanted to join in but my high inhibition and zero social assertiveness kept me from it.

I sat there like a cuck looking at them having fun instead of joining in.

Also jfl the foids where bad af, guys only let them play to fck them probably lol
at least you are able to sit somewhere alone and dont feel awkward
you doing that, is low inhib because i would be too high inhib to sit somewhere (in public) alone and looking around
if im doing that, i pretend to be on the phone :(

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx, lepo2317 and Deleted member 14693
Still they probaly wouldn't like you being their . Only go to just guys and they would be ok or even happy if you are betting
Still no harm in asking

at least you are able to sit somewhere alone and dont feel awkward
you doing that, is low inhib because i would be too high inhib to sit somewhere (in public) alone and looking around
if im doing that, i pretend to be on the phone :(
I do that all the time. Most of the time I don't even take my phone with me
Its a massive harm because no guy wants you in.
Ok, than they would have said no and I would have moved on.

But if they wanted me in, I could have fun.

So win-win situation...

• +1
Reactions: exeight
Shut the fuck up basement dweller please go kill yourself youre the worst and the most negative piece of shit here.
CB0B09BA 9AE6 4376 8554 9B8EF3BD9151

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16369 and Deleted member 14693
story of my life bro...

however now i usually take a shot of vodka to ged rid of my inhib in social situations. it helps sooo much. i carry around a flask at all times

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14693
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14693