HIGH IQ AI CIRRICULUM

Stranix

Stranix

Iron
FOLLOW THIS AI CIRRICULUM TO LEARN IT BECOME A MILLIONAIRE AND SHIT ON PAJEETS.

FORGET ALL THE COPE COURSERA OR UDEMY COURSES AND YOUTUBE LECTURE. CHAD OP PICS COURSES DIRECTLY FROM IVY LEAGUE UNIVERSITIES.

IF YOU CAN COMPLETE THIS CIRRICULUM, YOU WILL BECOME A GOD NO MATTER WHAT ANYONE SAYS, YOU WILL UNLOCK THE SECRETS TO LOOKSMAXXING, MONEYMAXXING and LIFEMAXXING ALL AT ONCE, ALL YOU NEED TO DO IS STUDY AND MAKE PROJECTS FUCK COLLEGE ITS FOR BRAINLETS, ROBOTIC CHINKS AND SMELLY PAJEETS.

THIS POST WAS MADE BY A BOT

• +1
Reactions: thecel, Gaston, Deleted member 6095 and 1 other person
> high iq
> CIRRICULUM

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4106 and Deleted member 6128
Not clicking on that

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5522
thank you now i can make an ai to constantly morph myself and remind how subhuman I am

• JFL
Reactions: MogTheMogger
will i get billionaire if i do this course and lean op?

Yes my friend. You can become Tony Stark after this

you did this course op? JFL, tell me what have you done with this

FOLLOW THIS AI CIRRICULUM TO LEARN IT BECOME A MILLIONAIRE AND SHIT ON PAJEETS.

FORGET ALL THE COPE COURSERA OR UDEMY COURSES AND YOUTUBE LECTURE. CHAD OP PICS COURSES DIRECTLY FROM IVY LEAGUE UNIVERSITIES.

IF YOU CAN COMPLETE THIS CIRRICULUM, YOU WILL BECOME A GOD NO MATTER WHAT ANYONE SAYS, YOU WILL UNLOCK THE SECRETS TO LOOKSMAXXING, MONEYMAXXING and LIFEMAXXING ALL AT ONCE, ALL YOU NEED TO DO IS STUDY AND MAKE PROJECTS FUCK COLLEGE ITS FOR BRAINLETS, ROBOTIC CHINKS AND SMELLY PAJEETS.

THIS POST WAS MADE BY A BOT
Actually interesting, thanks OP.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6095
you did this course op? JFL, tell me what have you done with this
I am in the process of doing this, which is why my balls are tinging this much, I am also studying comp sci, and in the first course this maniac teaches, I have learnt more than my entire 4 year program JFL. Its the Brown uni accelerated intro to programming course, and the assignments are mindbogglingly hard, but if you can do them, you will essentially know how to program almost anything

• +1
Reactions: MogTheMogger and Deleted member 6095
I am in the process of doing this, which is why my balls are tinging this much, I am also studying comp sci, and in the first course this maniac teaches, I have learnt more than my entire 4 year program JFL. Its the Brown uni accelerated intro to programming course, and the assignments are mindbogglingly hard, but if you can do them, you will essentially know how to program almost anything

Very useful info OP. I am very interested in automating hairdressers and haircuts in general. Ty

nobody here knows enough algebra for ai because everyone is 16

i downloaded a course on 1337 torrents about full stack web development and react, but considering learning what are you doing tbh ngl jfl. will it take me a long time even thought i dont know nothing?

nobody here knows enough algebra for ai because everyone is 16
This is a from scratch guide, all you need to know is the engrish language

i downloaded a course on 1337 torrents about full stack web development and react, but considering learning what are you doing tbh ngl jfl. will it take me a long time even thought i dont know nothing?
Depends on what your goals are. I would suggest that you focus on learning shit like AI now before the world is controlled by it in the near future, but if your goal is websites and webdev (a much easier task) then I'd recommend 2 things.

Odin project, do the fullstack javascript stack only, the ruby stack is outdated
App academy, it has more videos than odin, but I like the former more because it makes you do projects, like building facebook clones etc.

Both of those guides are holistic meaning they will teach you everything, including how to install everything, how to use linux, the command line, git and GitHub etc everything

• +1
Reactions: The Bleach Pill, MogTheMogger and Gaston
Depends on what your goals are. I would suggest that you focus on learning shit like AI now before the world is controlled by it in the near future, but if your goal is websites and webdev (a much easier task) then I'd recommend 2 things.

Odin project, do the fullstack javascript stack only, the ruby stack is outdated
App academy, it has more videos than odin, but I like the former more because it makes you do projects, like building facebook clones etc.

Both of those guides are holistic meaning they will teach you everything, including how to install everything, how to use linux, the command line, git and GitHub etc everything

mogs my iq, thanks breh. i legit bookmarked this post meaning i will prob make some money, and give you some. godspeed

hope it takes me less time to learn this and maybe do addymaxx jfl

Users who are viewing this thread

Back