High IQ and inceldom

Deleted member 275

Deleted member 275

Kraken
The utterly unfortunate tragedy is that most incels are extremely intelligent and would be perfect husband materiél in other circumstances. But our mating culture simply is not that way. And it is not about social skills.

Our culture expects the man to be initiative on human relations. At the same time, it shuns assertive men. An assertive man approaching women is considered a jerk - if he has low intelligence. But if he has high IQ, he is not considered a jerk. He is considered a creep. He is seen as a sexual predator.

Since high IQ and high EQ go hand in hand, most high IQ boys who get rejected and perceived as creeps, realize that themselves - and very quickly cease to make any approaches on women.

This issue tends to embitter them. If they are any clever - and most are - they will do introspection and come to the logical conclusion: there is something wrong with them as they are not fit for any woman. Since they see very well how less intelligent jerks get all the beautiful women, but they are not perceived as jerks but creeps, it is certain to invoke bitterness - and hate on women.

Years and perhaps decades of futile approaches, getting rejected and getting stampled as a creep is certain to invoke misogyny and hatred.

• +1
Reactions: Highrise, Deleted member 5187, Deleted member 2597 and 10 others
most people are not high iq they can remember things well

• +1
Reactions: Warlow, Deleted member 9090, Deleted member 6723 and 4 others
  • +1
Reactions: 5'8manlet, Deleted member 9090, Deleted member 6217 and 1 other person
most people are not high iq they can remember things well
Most high IQ people aren't even the best performers in school anyways, because they see the futility of getting the best grades and working their ass off memorizing useless stuff.

Although IQ is still correlated with academic excellence/performance, I know a lot of average IQ people that got very high grades, simply because they spent a lot of time studying and memorizing the useless stuff the teacher would ask about in the test.

• +1
Reactions: Highrise, Deleted member 2597, Deleted member 9090 and 2 others
read everything tbh

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9090
The utterly unfortunate tragedy is that most incels are extremely intelligent and would be perfect husband materiél in other circumstances. But our mating culture simply is not that way. And it is not about social skills.

Our culture expects the man to be initiative on human relations. At the same time, it shuns assertive men. An assertive man approaching women is considered a jerk - if he has low intelligence. But if he has high IQ, he is not considered a jerk. He is considered a creep. He is seen as a sexual predator.

Since high IQ and high EQ go hand in hand, most high IQ boys who get rejected and perceived as creeps, realize that themselves - and very quickly cease to make any approaches on women.

This issue tends to embitter them. If they are any clever - and most are - they will do introspection and come to the logical conclusion: there is something wrong with them as they are not fit for any woman. Since they see very well how less intelligent jerks get all the beautiful women, but they are not perceived as jerks but creeps, it is certain to invoke bitterness - and hate on women.

Years and perhaps decades of futile approaches, getting rejected and getting stampled as a creep is certain to invoke misogyny and hatred.
im 140 iq

I got tested for IQ when I was a kid and it was very high and was put in special classes back then

Last week I got the result of my genetic test (could post the result here if somebody is interested) and in the "intelligence and cognitive report" where they analyze hundreds of your genes and the various variations related to intelligence it turned out I'm considerably above average in IQ and intelligence.

I do believe lower IQ people tend to do better not only with girls but also in social situations. Higher IQ is associated with neuroticism, introversion and finding logical patterns...and since you can clearly see girls only care about looks, when you don't have it you kinda give up and don't even try anymore until you looksmax.
Meanwhile your low IQ friend keep trying and keep saying you're just a pessimistic, sad person who need to put himself out there more JFL

It's futile to even try if you're not good looking enough and even when you are above a certain threshold it's only through social circle that you can get a cute girl....Tinder and bars/clubs/cold approaching are only for Chad

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1400, Deleted member 6723 and Deleted member 275
IQ isn't inversely correlated to looks which is what you're missing. It doesn't matter what your IQ is as long as you have some extremely minimal level of EQ and are good looking. IQ doesn't even fit into the equation in most cases.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1400 and fukmylyf
Since they see very well how less intelligent jerks get all the beautiful women, but they are not perceived as jerks but creeps, it is certain to invoke bitterness - and hate on women.

This is why saying don’t hate femoids is a meme. Women can be very cruel towards undesirable males & a lifetime of negative feedback is naturally going to lead to resentment.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1400, Highrise and Deleted member 275
IQ isn't inversely correlated to looks which is what you're missing. It doesn't matter what your IQ is as long as you have some extremely minimal level of EQ and are good looking. IQ doesn't even fit into the equation in most cases.
Depends on what you want in life. For just slaying you need a muscular bod, low inhib, degen party lifestyle, etc. High IQ is correlated with lower T levels, less physical exercise, less drug abuse, less partying.

And for relationships: All meaningful human interaction - including finding yourself a spouse, occur within a 'communication range': 30 points up or down from your own IQ, and according to Dean Keith Simonton, the range is even narrower: 15 points.

Since men have over-representation on both ends of the IQ curve and , the chances of not finding anyone suitable as a spouse on your communication range increase exponentially. The incels are an inevitable statistical consequence. If you are a boy and your IQ is over 132 (two standard deviations), it is extremely difficult to find a suitable woman who’d approve you as a partner. If you are a boy and your IQ is over 148 (three standard deviations), the alarm bells should ring. You are better to marry the first woman who even remotely appears matching because the chances are you will never meet another.

Last edited:
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 8771
high iq you try to think of the perfect thing to say or do and end up high inhib

and you also can't relate to normies since they aren't on your level either so your social circle is weaker, making it harder to meet foids

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1400, Highrise and Deleted member 275
High IQ is correlated with lower T levels, less physical exercise
Can you quote any meaningful studies on this? The only thing I can find is that high IQ is actually correlated to high T, with exceptions at extreme ends of T.
Since men have over-representation on both ends of the IQ curve and , the chances of not finding anyone suitable as a spouse on your communication range increase exponentially. The incels are an inevitable statistical consequence.
This is on point, very interesting.

Can you quote any meaningful studies on this? The only thing I can find is that high IQ is actually correlated to high T, with exceptions at extreme ends of T.
Our results have revealed the differences in salivary testosterone levels in boys grouped according to IQ, intellectually gifted and mentally challenged boys having lower salivary testosterone levels than their peers characterized by average intelligence proposing the common biological characteristic of minority IQ groups on both ends of the Gauss curve. In girls, no differences in salivary testosterone levels were found among IQ groups.
I know this study, was googling for more but also found studies showing opposite correlations.

Either way I think the stereotype is mostly true that high IQ people are less likely to exercise or get a job that involves physical activity. High IQ people are also less likely to get roids or tats tbh.

• +1
Reactions: Highrise and Deleted member 470
@Syobevoli

what is your opinion on the words "nerd" and "geek" and their cultural influence? Are women subconciously being programmed to be turned off by intelligence? obviously not with chads but a 6/10 normal iq guy might mog a 6/10 "nerd" because he is viewed in a negative light.

@Syobevoli

what is your opinion on the words "nerd" and "geek" and their cultural influence? Are women subconciously being programmed to be turned off by intelligence? obviously not with chads but a 6/10 normal iq guy might mog a 6/10 "nerd" because he is viewed in a negative light.
Nah. IQ mostly leads to different hobbies, tastes, thoughts, etc. that makes the 6/10 look autistic/weird/non-NT. Also leads to being not in the moment but in thoughts/ideas in your head. It's not subconcious programming, just generally unappealing.

High IQ is only good when it is used to obtain status/money/looks or used to excell in something women actually care about. Which is usually entirely unrelated to school/education.

• +1
Reactions: Highrise
Nah. IQ mostly leads to different hobbies, tastes, thoughts, etc. that makes the 6/10 look autistic/weird/non-NT. Also leads to being not in the moment but in thoughts/ideas in your head. It's not subconcious programming, just generally unappealing.

High IQ is only good when it is used to obtain status/money/looks or used to excell in something women actually care about. Which is usually entirely unrelated to school/education.
so are you saying the social doctrines of "nerd"and "geek" mean nothing at all?

good post repped.

so are you saying the social doctrines of "nerd"and "geek" mean nothing at all?
One dimensional people have always had nicknames. Nerd/geek tends to be one of the least socially appealing ones due to its boring/uninteresting nature to most people.

I am surrounded by nerds/geeks at STEM that talk only about scientific topics, politics, and all that kinds of bullshit after school when you socialize with them. It's annoying asf.

At the same time you have these artsy, alt weirdos that talk about their weirdass hobbies, style, smoking weed, etc. Even that is more socially appealing for people that are not into that kind of lifestyle, in comparison to the nerd lifestyle.

Dicussing nerd topics only attracts adults tbh.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4612 and Highrise
Ok

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1400
One dimensional people have always had nicknames. Nerd/geek tends to be one of the least socially appealing ones due to its boring/uninteresting nature to most people.

I am surrounded by nerds/geeks at STEM that talk only about scientific topics, politics, and all that kinds of bullshit after school when you socialize with them. It's annoying asf.

At the same time you have these artsy, alt weirdos that talk about their weirdass hobbies, style, smoking weed, etc. Even that is more socially appealing for people that are not into that kind of lifestyle, in comparison to the nerd lifestyle.

Dicussing nerd topics only attracts adults tbh.
proves my point it seems

Cope thread sounds like some reddit niceguys post. its about looks, not attitude or intelligence.

"most incels are extremely intelligent" is also another major cope trying to convince that life is one rpg where incel skill points are spent on IQ while people who have success are necesarily less IQ or something: in reality people are just born with a different amount of total points to assign.

"men are expected to take initiative, im incel because im high IQ high inhibition and dont approach" no, women approach and take intiative and the only "catch 22" for approaching yourself being viewed in a good or bad light is if you are good looking or not, not your IQ

• +1
Reactions: Chadlitecel
Cope thread sounds like some reddit niceguys post. its about looks, not attitude or intelligence.
Because people don't hang around others of similar intelligence, class, status, personality? Tales from the basement.

"most incels are extremely intelligent" is also another major cope trying to convince that life is one rpg where incel skill points are spent on IQ while people who have success are necesarily less IQ or something: in reality people are just born with a different amount of total points to assign.
Never said that.

"men are expected to take initiative, im incel because im high IQ high inhibition and dont approach" no, women approach and take intiative and the only "catch 22" for approaching yourself being viewed in a good or bad light is if you are good looking or not, not your IQ
You are so black/white its ridiculous. Guys that rely only on girls approaching will do worse than guys that approach themselves aswell. Is this so hard to think?

• +1
Reactions: fukmylyf
You are so black/white its ridiculous. Guys that rely only on girls approaching will do worse than guys that approach themselves aswell. Is this so hard to think?
every 5-6/10 guy that gets laid gets laid by standing in the corner, no social skills were ever used :feelsuhh:

• +1
Reactions: Highrise, Deleted member 2597 and Deleted member 275
every 5-6/10 guy that gets laid gets laid by standing in the corner, no social skills were ever used :feelsuhh:
chad has girls trying to break into the basement he is rotting in

• +1
Reactions: Highrise
chad has girls trying to break into the basement he is rotting in
of course he does

but there are plenty of average looking virgins out there exists because of social reasons

This is the only place where ppl call me retarded. Literally everyone thinks i'm high iq irl and i don't do anything to demonstrate it, aside from doing well in school. Like ppl assume i'm smart or rich as soon as they meet me. Halo effect i guess

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 470 and Highrise
i only posted to brag, sorry op

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1400