High IQ + bad looks/height = recipe for a shitty life

Tenshi

Tenshi

只管
worst combination

sheep shouldn't think, just live and work your ass off for your small-hatted masters. You just live, cope and never question why your life sucks. You have no ambition, you're happy.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: poopoohead, rand anon, the BULL and 10 others
worst combination

sheep shouldn't think, just live and work your ass off for your small-hatted masters. You just live, cope and never question why your life sucks. You have no ambition, you're happy.
@TechnoBoss High IQ + Black = Worse Combo

I can't be a sheep :(

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • Hmm...
Reactions: yeeyeeslayer, mirrormogger, nope and 2 others

I mean its better to be High IQ and black then low IQ and white obviously.

• +1
Reactions: <6PSLcel
I mean its better to be High IQ and black then low IQ and white obviously.
Cope.

Low IQ White just speak confident theory. I speak people assume im retarded

I have a group of black friends and I made them take IQ tests and they all scored 85-90 (Mensa Norway)

They outslay me and are overall happier, meanwhile I’m a few standard deviations above them at 126 :ROFLMAO: IQ is cope

• +1
Reactions: 5.5psl
I think about this everyday althought I'm tall and somewhat decent looking but I have always felt too smart for my own good. Even as a kid.

The happiest men on earth is a dumb Chad. (As long as he is redpilled when dealing with hoes)

There is no use for +120 IQ tbh, in a world like this it will just make you depressed. :fuk:

You been creating some fire threads btw.

• +1
Reactions: Tenshi
I have a group of black friends and I made them take IQ tests and they all scored 85-90 (Mensa Norway)

They outslay me and are overall happier, meanwhile I’m a few standard deviations above them at 126 :ROFLMAO: IQ is cope
What's your point?

Lower IQ = More Happy
High IQ = Overthinking and Sad

Consciousness is a tragedy.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: rand anon, butterworld, vermillioncorefan and 1 other person
I think about this everyday althought I'm tall and somewhat decent looking but I have always felt too smart for my own good. Even as a kid.

The happiest men on earth is a dumb Chad. (As long as he is redpilled when dealing with hoes)

There is no use for +120 IQ tbh, in a world like this it will just make you depressed. :fuk:

I agree ngl i kinda wish i was dumb people seem so happy

• So Sad
Reactions: theonewhocantascend
What's your point?
At the end I said IQ is cope. It doesn’t matter if you’re high IQ/low IQ in this society, positive reinforcement from your looks/status is all that matters

At the end I said IQ is cope. It doesn’t matter if you’re high IQ/low IQ in this society, positive reinforcement from your looks/status is all that matters
High IQ leads to being more calculated and is good for moneymaxing but other then that i'll trade that in for some looks/status.

Lower IQ = More Happy
High IQ = Overthinking and Sad
This is cope, high IQ and good looking with lots of money is a happy life
Low IQ and good looking with lots of money is a happy life
Low IQ and good looking with poor will usually lead you to a happy life.
High IQ no looks and money = Rope
High IQ no looks and a lot of money = Betabux/Divorce rape

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: theonewhocantascend
worst combination

yup

This is cope, high IQ and good looking with lots of money is a happy life
Low IQ and good looking with lots of money is a happy life
Low IQ and good looking with poor will usually lead you to a happy life.
High IQ no looks and money = Rope
High IQ no looks and a lot of money = Betabux
Fair points. I think I made it more of a black-and-white thing.

I do have a hard time talking to people they wanna talk about retarded shit like Football n shit lol

• +1
Reactions: butterworld

Exactly.

Thanks, I've been through a rough rejection recently that ignited some introspection on me over theses things. Maybe I'm a bit salty so I apologize too.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: theonewhocantascend and Carv
animals live unware of the disgraceful nature of their existence. So much that random dopamine hits from food is enough to get them satisfied.

the duality of awareness.

• +1
Reactions: Carv, Madridista and butterworld
An animal’s life is literally suffering and limitations, minus the random dopamine spike. All we can do is cope to block out the tragedies of life. Working out and watching shows are decent copes for me, along with making money and spending time with friends/family

• +1
Reactions: Madridista, Tenshi and Carv
An animal’s life is literally suffering and limitations, minus the random dopamine spike. All we can do is cope to block out the tragedies of life. Working out and watching shows are decent copes for me, along with making money and spending time with friends/family
Real

• +1
I envy you. I try to cope with tv shows, games... it got too old for me. I get bored quickly.

My mind is constantly haunted by blackpilling thoughts and repeated monologues over crude observations of life. It's like I can't get a break from these things. I'd be watching some documentary but my mind is reminding me I can't get my looksmatch and why is that so, for instance.

life's been this dichotomy of being able to cope for one or two weeks and reaching rock bottom again by facing harsh realities.

• +1