HIGH IQ chemidtcel please get in her. What would the possible side effects of using an AI ( Arimidex or aromasin) be when one doesnt run a cycle ?

B

BackFromTheMogging

Silver
Infertility, depression, death.

• +1
Reactions: PenileFacialSurgery and BackFromTheMogging
The AI will crash estrogen levels which can lead to depression and a slew of other side effects. Just search up low estrogen. This is why most trannys are emotionally unstable because they are walking around with mismanaged estrogen levels

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656 and BackFromTheMogging
Gyno brah

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: 9898, Deleted member 656, BackFromTheMogging and 1 other person
Hhhh. Depression? I'll be immune to that side effect

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: BackFromTheMogging and Seth Walsh
The AI will crash estrogen levels which can lead to depression and a slew of other side effects. Just search up low estrogen. This is why most trannys are emotionally unstable because they are walking around with mismanaged estrogen levels
trannies get estrogen treatment not AI which works for the opposite

• +1
Reactions: Justttt and BackFromTheMogging
Hhhh. Depression? I'll be immune to that side effect
I will have an extreme high effort thread coming in the next couple of months and I hope it can help you. Just shoot me a PM if you need to talk about anything
Wait, wouldnt it stop gyno ?
Thought you said not using an AI :what:

You can reduce the side effects of the AI if you use it at the correct doses/frequency/times depending on amount of gear you're taking. Some people can get away without using an AI if they're on low TRT doses.

• +1
Reactions: BackFromTheMogging
I will have an extreme high effort thread coming in the next couple of months and I hope it can help you. Just shoot me a PM if you need to talk about anything

You can reduce the side effects of the AI if you use it at the correct doses/frequency/times depending on amount of gear you're taking. Some people can get away without using an AI if they're on low TRT doses.
Could I get away with ai only ? As in preparation for a height max stack ?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656
Could I get away with ai only ? As in preparation for a height max stack ?
I don't believe in the tooth fairy or santa or heightmaxing so I'm sorry I can't really give advice or an opinion on that. Try contacting one of the certified heightmaxing experts on here. There's even a guy selling an expensive course where there's guaranteed results! (srsnotsrs) (but there actually was a heightmax coach guy trying to sell shit)

• +1
trannies get estrogen treatment not AI which works for the opposite
Depends on which way they are transitioning to, either way I said mismanaged estrogen which means in either direction as high and low e2 have nasty side effects.

Fell for the meme
Becoming a living meme was the only side effect from my heightmaxing stack. Unfortunately nothing else happened :(

• +1

Thank you I appriaciate it but:

1: Your profile doesn't allow me to send PM's

2: Already did it in the past and honestly got no answer lol

• +1
Reactions: Seth Walsh
  • +1
Becoming a living meme was the only side effect from my heightmaxing stack. Unfortunately nothing else happened :(
You'd at least hope for better sleep

• +1
I don't believe in the tooth fairy or santa or heightmaxing so I'm sorry I can't really give advice or an opinion on that. Try contacting one of the certified heightmaxing experts on here. There's even a guy selling an expensive course where there's guaranteed results! (srsnotsrs) (but there actually was a heightmax coach guy trying to sell shit)
But as far as you know, do AI have bad side effects on their own ?

• +1
They are rope inducing: depression, anxiety, poor memory, excessive fear, joint pain, low libido and headaches.
Not everyone feel this but more than 10% does

Because it won't.

Waste of time and money.

Spend your shekels on a gym membership and a good softmaxing routine.
I dont really understand, if the growth plates are open and one blasts GH why wouldnt he grow ? Am I missing something?
They are rope inducing: depression, anxiety, poor memory, excessive fear, joint pain, low libido and headaches.
Not everyone feel this but more than 10% does
Damm

I dont really understand, if the growth plates are open and one blasts GH why wouldnt he grow ? Am I missing something?

Damm
Forgot to mention the hot flashes and extreme.mood swings.
I felt all the effects that I mentioned.

• +1
Use exemestane, I heard that arimidex rebound effect can cause a permanent gynecomasty
Also any dose greater than 10mg of aromasin doesn't have additional estrogen blocking properties

• +1
But as far as you know, do AI have bad side effects on their own ?
There's no reason to take it on it's own. Wtf? Yes everything will be side effects. What are the "effects"? What are you trying to do, disrupt your endocrine system for no reason?

I don't mean to come off as harsh towards you. But think about why you want to do this, and what's making you think about wanting to do this.

Taking an AI on it's own is not good. You will experience lots of problems which you're not dealing with now, with no upside/benefit in return, and you'll waste your money, time, effort, emotion.
You'd at least hope for better sleep
Haha true true

• +1
@BackFromTheMogging
Can you report the sides and tag me please?

• +1
Use exemestane, I heard that arimidex rebound effect can cause a permanent gynecomasty
Also any dose greater than 10mg of aromasin doesn't have additional estrogen blocking properties
Damn bro, I dont have access to aromasin. Would I get some bad effect from using arimidex for just like a month ?

There's no reason to take it on it's own. Wtf? Yes everything will be side effects. What are the "effects"? What are you trying to do, disrupt your endocrine system for no reason?

I don't mean to come off as harsh towards you. But think about why you want to do this, and what's making you think about wanting to do this.

Taking an AI on it's own is not good. You will experience lots of problems which you're not dealing with now, with no upside/benefit in return, and you'll waste your money, time, effort, emotion.

Haha true true
Mmmh I think you are right. I wanted to take an AI because I am fat right now and I am really having troubling statying the fat burning process, plus I wanted to stop aromatase so my plates wouldnt fuse
Do you have any ideas what I could take to start loosing fat ?
Yes

Were you live (country)?
I live in Morocco, I cant find aromasin anywhere

Mmmh I think you are right. I wanted to take an AI because I am fat right now and I am really having troubling statying the fat burning process, plus I wanted to stop aromatase so my plates wouldnt fuse
Do you have any ideas what I could take to start loosing fat ?

I live in Morocco, I cant find aromasin anywhere
Man please don't just randomly take an AI. I know you won't feel like you got any benefit from NOT taking it, because your life will just continue as normal. But something is seriously deluding you into wanting to take this shit for no reason and I think it's a psychologically charged thought. I'm glad you can't find aromasin anywhere because I don't want you to make mistakes that have second order consequences and more.

You guys keep saying "report back on the side effects". I want you to report on what are the expected "effects" and can you explain what you're actually trying to do? If you want to lose fat don't take shortcuts. An AI isn't a fat burner anyway. I'm no expert in biochemistry/endocrinology but it is something I've been interested in for a while.

To answer your last question. "TAKE time" to start losing fat. Take some effort too. Don't take cop outs and don't sabotage yourself or believe in bullshit just because it sounds inviting and you want to believe in it.

AI fusing growth plates blah blah is fucking garbage nonsense. I can't even engage in a dialog when someone brings this up because I just can't respond to it. I don't know anything about "growth plates not fusing as long as you're taking an AI". If that stuff works for you then do it.

Maybe you and many others are living in a parallel universe and you can prevent plates from fusing so long as you're on an AI. I'm just in the universe where the very notion of that is beyond absurd.

Good luck in your improvement journey man, but remember its a journey. Looking for "things to take" is something that you'll realize is a deluded and emotionally-charged aim, and you'll realize that. But that'll be hard because it's a lot easier to learn from first-hand mistakes rather than make a personal decision based off what some randomer is saying, and what he's saying is the opposite of what you want to hear.

Whether you work something out from this or not. Your journey hasn't even started if you're "looking for things to take".

It hasn't even began. But it is NOT over.

Good luck man! You'll learn from experience but it's always a lot more enjoyable to learn from positive and slowly yet continually rewarding experiences than having to learn from mistakes that you need to overcome before you can even get your mind focused on the real/main objective you wish you had focused on from the start instead of making the mistake.

• +1
Too low estrogen = you feel like absolute shit and you have the worst erectile dysfunction you can imagine. If it's super low your joints will get so dry you will hurt yourself lifting weights. When you come off it you might rebound and get high estro and get a gyno flareup.

If you do it long term you will run into other problems like osteoporosis (common in menopausal women). Estrogen is needed for a lot of processes in your body and brain. Don't be stupid cunts. The only reason I would whack my e2 is to either compete in bodybuilding (final week to get dry) or to get rid of gyno.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7785 and BackFromTheMogging
Reduced bone density about 30%

• +1
Man please don't just randomly take an AI. I know you won't feel like you got any benefit from NOT taking it, because your life will just continue as normal. But something is seriously deluding you into wanting to take this shit for no reason and I think it's a psychologically charged thought. I'm glad you can't find aromasin anywhere because I don't want you to make mistakes that have second order consequences and more.

You guys keep saying "report back on the side effects". I want you to report on what are the expected "effects" and can you explain what you're actually trying to do? If you want to lose fat don't take shortcuts. An AI isn't a fat burner anyway. I'm no expert in biochemistry/endocrinology but it is something I've been interested in for a while.

To answer your last question. "TAKE time" to start losing fat. Take some effort too. Don't take cop outs and don't sabotage yourself or believe in bullshit just because it sounds inviting and you want to believe in it.

AI fusing growth plates blah blah is fucking garbage nonsense. I can't even engage in a dialog when someone brings this up because I just can't respond to it. I don't know anything about "growth plates not fusing as long as you're taking an AI". If that stuff works for you then do it.

Maybe you and many others are living in a parallel universe and you can prevent plates from fusing so long as you're on an AI. I'm just in the universe where the very notion of that is beyond absurd.

Good luck in your improvement journey man, but remember its a journey. Looking for "things to take" is something that you'll realize is a deluded and emotionally-charged aim, and you'll realize that. But that'll be hard because it's a lot easier to learn from first-hand mistakes rather than make a personal decision based off what some randomer is saying, and what he's saying is the opposite of what you want to hear.

Whether you work something out from this or not. Your journey hasn't even started if you're "looking for things to take".

It hasn't even began. But it is NOT over.

Good luck man! You'll learn from experience but it's always a lot more enjoyable to learn from positive and slowly yet continually rewarding experiences than having to learn from mistakes that you need to overcome before you can even get your mind focused on the real/main objective you wish you had focused on from the start instead of making the mistake.
You are right bro, fuck an AI. Didnt know they were as dangerous as that

• Love it
You are right bro, fuck an AI. Didnt know they were as dangerous as that
Just make good decisions. Having bad ideas of making unwise decisions is a problem in and of itself. Focus on other stuff and the "AI idea" will disappear :)

• Love it