Reactions: moredatesmorerapes, Latvianchud185, PlayersGetPlayed and 12 others
@Snowskinned thoughts

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Snowskinned, RealNinja, Costcosuperstore and 1 other person
All incels should do the Hexum Roulette

• JFL
Reactions: F36, try2beme, Costcosuperstore and 1 other person
I said and I’ll say it again - Hexum is the most overrated guy in terms of looks. Legit the most generic low appeal htn

Mogs me, but even using Clavicular as a Chad example would make more sense than Hexum

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Diarrhoea, PlayersGetPlayed, SubhumanForever and 3 others
  • +1
Reactions: F36 and Costcosuperstore
3881736 ttn image 2024 01 10 191338340

• JFL
Reactions: F36, normie_joe, vernier and 3 others
?

Also, I had meh cut, above 10% bf and post rhino swelling. Now the difference is even smaller

You could legit google “attractive males” and every second person there will be better looking than Hexum xd
YOU’RE face blind. I can’t bother to pull it up but you rate yourself on the same level as hexum and apparently even above him in whatever crusty post soviet block you live in

• +1
Reactions: F36, Xangsane, psychomandible and 1 other person
YOU’RE face blind. I can’t bother to pull it up but you rate yourself on the same level as hexum and apparently even above him in whatever crusty post soviet block you live in
Tales from Mumbai

Never said I’m better looking than him. Also, htn me died 1-2 years ago. Idk why, but I descended and realised it only recently

Rn I’m a nice mtn and he is the most mid htn in existence with good male appeal

I said and I’ll say it again - Hexum is the most overrated guy in terms of looks. Legit the most generic low appeal htn

Mogs me, but even using Clavicular as a Chad example would make more sense than Hexum
Maybe you haven't seen the best pics of him

Imagine seeing this when walking outside:

It's IRL morph tier. If you look at the picture for long enough, he won't even look real

He looked like that 24/7 IRL

• +1
Reactions: F36
Maybe you haven't seen the best pics of him
View attachment 3183673View attachment 3183674View attachment 3183676

Imagine seeing this when walking outside:
View attachment 3183678

It's IRL morph tier. If you look at the picture for long enough, he won't even look real

He looked like that 24/7 IRL
Ngl, I would love to tell you “yeah, mb. He is actually a chad”, but his face makes me actually wanna vomit. It feels deformed and strange. Especially the first and the last pic

Usually I tend to stare at attractive people(without being too creepy), but I wouldn’t stare at him. Moreover, I’d trust a jew before him.

Idk, I don’t even wanna call him htn now. I see the bones, but outside of them - he looks like a hostile mutant

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: XxW33dSm0k3rxX, silently_said, cannotbeasked and 1 other person
Ngl, I would love to tell you “yeah, mb. He is actually a chad”, but his face makes me actually wanna vomit. It feels deformed and strange. Especially the first and the last pic

Usually I tend to stare at attractive people(without being too creepy), but I wouldn’t stare at him. Moreover, I’d trust a jew before him.

Idk, I don’t even wanna call him htn now. I see the bones, but outside of them - he looks like a hostile mutant
I see

If this guy looks like a hostile mutant though, what are your thoughts on Drago?

• +1
Reactions: Snowskinned
Yeah I'm ngl when I first found .org and saw how people would constantly praise hexum and call him gigachad, I searched up "hexum" on google to find this:

And I thought it was the wrong guy. This looked average to me at the time

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Xangsane and Snowskinned
  • +1
Reactions: greycel
Tales from Mumbai

Never said I’m better looking than him. Also, htn me died 1-2 years ago. Idk why, but I descended and realised it only recently

Screenshot 20240919 133542 Chrome
my reaction to that information

Tales from Mumbai

IMG 5800

NOT tales

Forever young:feelswah::feelswah:

vs

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

imagine "chad" getting 3600 likes on tiktok despite it being a tribute video :lul:

Not even indians like him. Also, cba posting any good pics. Using phone for org is annoying af
chad died 40 years ago:feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh: your alive today

chad died 40 years ago:feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh: your alive today
Another proof of me mogging him genetically. Imagine being such a failure that you die at 27

Ngl, it's getting harder to understand what's the reason for curries simping for him

Yeah I'm ngl when I first found .org and saw how people would constantly praise hexum and call him gigachad, I searched up "hexum" on google to find this:
View attachment 3183695
And I thought it was the wrong guy. This looked average to me at the time

GW0S6If BQk
2Y4KIV9U9Vc

Stupid niggas will see his bad photos (which are weirdly the first result in google images) and judge him off those

Low appeal in mumbai who becomes a top 10 most watched male actor in the world + hollywood sex symbol at 23 without having appeal

Low appeal in mumbai who becomes a top 10 most watched male actor in the world + hollywood sex symbol at 23 without having appeal
Sex symbol 60 years ago. Marlyn Monroe also was a sex symbol and was literally worshipped

Neither one of them is actually attractive. The standards were just significantly lower. Also, back then men actually ruled the world. No wonder why male appealed guy was considered most attractive

• +1
Reactions: F36
Sex symbol 60 years ago. Marlyn Monroe also was a sex symbol and was literally worshipped

Neither one of them is actually attractive. The standards were just significantly lower. Also, back then men actually ruled the world. No wonder why male appealed guy was considered most attractive

Although you do make a good point Hexum was also paired with Brooke Shields for magazines as teen fan favourites and she went on to have giga reputation for her attraction, so he mightve also gone on to have the same legacy

• +1
Reactions: Snowskinned