[High IQ incels only] I need a mk677 guide.

toptearmm

toptearmm

JB pussy slayer
So basically my ibutamoren arrived.
Lot of questions: how to store it? When to take it?
How much? how often per day?

Refridgerator. I take before sleeping. 20 mg. 1 Time per day

• +1
Reactions: Mansnob and toptearmm
Basically this thing will make any cancer win the battle, it's an igf1 stimulant

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: SayNoToRotting, 6'4 looksmaxxxer, LordNorwood and 1 other person
Mk-677 is cope and only good for appetite stimulation. Not worth for that though, considering its possible side effects. Take B12 if you want more appetite or rather just listen to your body.

• +1
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer and Enlil
10 mg in the morning/10 mg in the evening and you're set. Or 20mg in the morning but that's hard cause you gotta deal with insulin resistance

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6695
Its too weak to yield substantial results. May as well still use it since you bought it, but don't expect much.

dose is 10-30mg, there are people who take it morning and there are people who take it evening, just listen to your body, increased apetite, increased mass, pump, better skin,better and faster recovery, hair grow faster, overall thoseare benefits of higher GH and IGF, probably 90% people from hollywod take small dosages of GH, the only issue I would check is glucose, go to lab and check your glucose before and 3-4 weeks after taking MK-677, I would recommend not to take refined sugars and overall shit food while being on ibutamoren ;)

• +1
Reactions: toptearmm
  • +1
Reactions: SayNoToRotting, 6'4 looksmaxxxer and Entropy Incarnate
Basically this thing will make any cancer win the battle, it's an igf1 stimulant
A sacrifice we are all willing to make.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2756