High IQ is an SMV-MAXX.

D

Deleted member 21044

Kraken
Apart from my personal anecdotal experience, there are two factors confirming this:

1. High intelligence is an evolutionarily desirable trait. It is to some extent ingrained in sexual selection as well as survival capability. This helped humanity reach it's current state of developement.

2. High intelligence is male-dimorphic. Men in general have 5-10 points higher IQ and better general cognitive abilities than women. This stems from their biological role as hunters, conquerors and leaders. Women don't need as much intelligence in their role of protectors and nurses.

High intelligence is dominant. An attractive man is taller, stronger, healthier, more experienced and more intelligent than the average woman. Dominant in every aspect.

THE PROBLEM IS:

Many if not most highly intelligent people also suffer from mental health issues (autism, depression, high inhib,...). This absolutely outhweighs the benefits of high intelligence, thus it might seem not as desirable at first glance. In reality it is quite benefitial, considering overall good mental health.

I get to enjoy the benefits of extermely high intelligence without being hindered by mental health issues. It's nothing exceptional in terms of SMV-maxxing, but it adds to the pile.

Outsmart your looksmatch, bruh.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21166, Deleted member 8869 and Deleted member 15827
shit thread tbh. I expectd you to write some stories about foids miring over high iq.

• +1
Reactions: Sondern
light yagami. be high iq but rapist as well women like it

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Sondern, Deleted member 21044 and Tallooksmaxxer
i mog u to suicide

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Toth's thot, Elvisandreaa, Deleted member 21044 and 1 other person
yeah u got to show high IQ in a non-nerdy way

nerd + high IQ = lol

chad + high IQ = admiration

• +1
Reactions: Yerico7 and Deleted member 21044
shit thread tbh. I thought you actually wrote some stories about foids miring over high iq.
Not the numerical value or anything like that, but they do. They can't help but be submissive when in contact with my intellect. You can feel it in conversation and general behavior. They show respect and admiration, or envy even if you're actually intelligent (not just an autist).

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: PrinceofDarkness and Tallooksmaxxer
Apart from my personal anecdotal experience, there are two factors confirming this:

1. High intelligence is an evolutionarily desirable trait. It is to some extent ingrained in sexual selection as well as survival capability. This helped humanity reach it's current state of developement.

2. High intelligence is male-dimorphic. Men in general have 5-10 points higher IQ and better general cognitive abilities than women. This stems from their biological role as hunters, conquerors and leaders. Women don't need as much intelligence in their role of protectors and nurses.

High intelligence is dominant. An attractive man is taller, stronger, healthier, more experienced and more intelligent than the average woman. Dominant in every aspect.

THE PROBLEM IS:

Many if not most highly intelligent people also suffer from mental health issues (autism, depression, high inhib,...). This absolutely outhweighs the benefits of high intelligence, thus it might seem not as desirable at first glance. In reality it is quite benefitial, considering overall good mental health.

I get to enjoy the benefits of extermely high intelligence without being hindered by mental health issues. It's nothing exceptional in terms of SMV-maxxing, but it adds to the pile.

Ask Silicon Valley tycoons about this 😂

Not the numerical value or anything like that, but they do. They can't help but be submissive when in contact with my intellect. You can feel it in conversation and general behavior. They show respect and admiration, or envy even if you're actually intelligent (not just an autist).
probably only works if you are good looking.

still a thing tho.

THE PROBLEM IS:

stfu u are an idiot

• WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 21044
In your most important development years intelligence means nothing and is rather a failo. As an oldcel it becomes more important

Strong balanced hormonprofile & neurotransmitter (test, gh, dopamine, oxytocin, etc) > intelligence

why this is life fuel?? most people here are retards