high IQ looksmaxxers GTFIH

Deleted member 8583

Deleted member 8583

ice trae
how the fuck do i fix this? why does my lips look weird and out of shape like they're tilting one direction? i think it may be due to my underbite but how do i get this fixed (ive got bimax next year but need to fix this quick)

Attachments

• failo tbh.png
    failo tbh.png
    187.3 KB · Views: 60
post a profile shot

• +1
Reactions: Patrick Baitman and Lux

• JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: buckchadley31, Deleted member 6997, Deleted member 4430 and 1 other person
why? what has profile got do with my weird lips
to determine if you actually have an skeletal problems

im telling you now, if you just listen to random recommendations to get a shitload of surgeries you're going to look fuck ugly

to determine if you actually have an skeletal problems

im telling you now, if you just listen to random recommendations to get a shitload of surgeries you're going to look fuck ugly
ive got skeletal underbite as diagnosed by my ortho, ive known this since before joining .me, but im asking is there anyway i can fix the lips before my surgery

ive got skeletal underbite as diagnosed by my ortho, ive known this since before joining .me, but im asking is there anyway i can fix the lips before my surgery
you always fix BONE before soft tissue

you always fix BONE before soft tissue
i will be fixing bone but that's a whole year and a bit until my braces shift teeth, is there not any way i can fix this weird problem before

i will be fixing bone but that's a whole year and a bit until my braces shift teeth, is there not any way i can fix this weird problem before
listen man, use your brain

if you change soft tissue through surgery and then change the BONE underneath AFTER, then the change in bone will cause the soft tissue to CHANGE AGAIN basically nullifying the effects of the soft tissue surgery

it's because underbite as you said
pic bellow of foid after underbite fix
Ub

listen man, use your brain

if you change soft tissue through surgery and then change the BONE underneath AFTER, then the change in bone will cause the soft tissue to CHANGE AGAIN basically nullifying the effects of the soft tissue surgery
cant i just get fillers on top lip to even lips out and improve symmetry? my whole lower third looks crooked af

cant i just get fillers on top lip to even lips out and improve symmetry? my whole lower third looks crooked af
no one has perfect symmetry

it won't benefit you to get filler your lips are already big

no one has perfect symmetry

it won't benefit you to get filler your lips are already big
so is there no way to reduce the crookedness before surgery