High IQ Machiavelli quote

autistic_tendencies

autistic_tendencies

Looks Forever
In my view.. It is better to be impetuous than cautious because fortune is a woman, and if you wish to dominate her you must beat her and batter her. It is clear that she will let herself be won by men who are impetuous rather than by those who step cautiously.

Niccolò Machiavelli​

• +1
  • Love it
  • Ugh..
Reactions: granitegroyper, Primalsplit, maarda and 7 others
Will read later

• JFL
Reactions: incelbhai and autistic_tendencies
Machiavelli vs other so called philosophers is like Forum chad vs offtopic truecel :feelshaha:

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Primalsplit, PsychoH, Snowskinned and 1 other person
Him and Voltaire wrote some of my favorite quotes

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies
wasn’t machiavelli himself a failure? can’t listen to someone who himself didn’t do shit telling me how to be “dark triad”

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: NoReedemingFeature, Imretarded?, Gonthar and 1 other person
isn’t true in reality only in female fantasy

using foid logic to judge contemporary reality is retarded

using this logic i should donate my money to robinhood on wallstreetbets

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: NoReedemingFeature, Imretarded? and autistic_tendencies
wasn’t machiavelli himself a failure? can’t listen to someone who himself didn’t do shit telling me how to be “dark triad”

what are your accomplishments ?

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies and noobs
what are your accomplishments ?
ad hominem

either way if you wanna talk about machiavelli, i picked up his book, before i got in the book while reading the introduction, it said inb4 you go further, machiavelli was a failure, he made this book for lorenzo di medici and offered his book to him like a cuck in hope of receiving his old position of power

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Imretarded?, maarda, Klasik616 and 1 other person
he was around a lot of royalty and was a high positioned statesman

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Imretarded?, Primalsplit, autistic_tendencies and 1 other person
ad hominem

either way if you wanna talk about machiavelli, i picked up his book, before i got in the book while reading the introduction, it said inb4 you go further, machiavelli was a failure, he made this book for lorenzo di medici and offered his book to him like a cuck in hope of receiving his old position of power

Asking a question is an Ad Hominem ?

Also he still managed to accomplished various things throughout his life especially considering that most
people back then had scant opportunities of even making a living

You're probably just some entitled zoomer parroting something you heard another content creator say
pertaining to Machiavelli

• +1
Reactions: nofap, TheLookInYourEyes, autistic_tendencies and 1 other person
He was at a shitty state for a while, but eventually he became a somewhat important politician + he died kinda early as I remember

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Primalsplit, Yliaster and Captain Mog
Asking a question is an Ad Hominem ?
my god you would be the worst lawyer ever

i said machiavelli didn’t do much, instead of giving an argument you try to attack me personally by asking what have i accomplished
Also he still managed to accomplished various things throughout his life especially considering that most
people back then had scant opportunities of even making a living

He was at a shitty state for a while, but eventually he became a somewhat important politician + he died kinda early as I remember
he opposed the medicis and got a position when they were overthrown, he held that for 10 years, when they came back they striped him and removed him

he then went on to write the prince dedicated to lorenzo di medici hoping they would give him some position of power (they didn’t)

machiavelli was a better writer than a politican
You're probably just some entitled zoomer parroting something you heard another content creator say
pertaining to Machiavelli
i literally told you i read the introduction to his book detailing all his life, even the introduction said take everything machiavelli says with a grain of salt, he wasn’t that successful

you must be the guy who the only form of “reading” from authors is from youtube videos and quotes from them on twitter accounts

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: NoReedemingFeature and autistic_tendencies
Machiavelli explaining the low inhib pill

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies and Snowskinned
he opposed the medicis and got a position when they were overthrown, he held that for 10 years, when they came back they striped him and removed him

he then went on to write the prince dedicated to lorenzo di medici hoping they would give him some position of power (they didn’t)

machiavelli was a better writer than a politican

i literally told you i read the introduction to his book detailing all his life, even the introduction said take everything machiavelli says with a grain of salt, he wasn’t that successful
After the book. He got an actual position of power some years after writing that book

He died, but his book and the techniques in it were later implemented quite successfully

Just read a wiki page on him https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Niccolò_Machiavelli

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Primalsplit and Captain Mog
After the book. He got an actual position of power some years after writing that book

He died, but his book and the techniques in it were later implemented quite successfully

Just read a wiki page on him https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Niccolò_Machiavelli
in pretty sure i remember reading he didn’t bro

i even asked chatgpt (i know not the most reliable source but these topics are its bread and butter) and it agreed with me

the wiki page of him is convoluted i don’t have time to go through it

IMG 3924

Attachments

• 1727677265311.jpeg
    1727677265311.jpeg
    107.9 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: NoReedemingFeature, Swarthy Knight and Captain Mog
in pretty sure i remember reading he didn’t bro

i even asked chatgpt (i know not the most reliable source but these topics are its bread and butter) and it agreed with me

the wiki page of him is convoluted i don’t have time to go through it

View attachment 3208391
Have read it again. Nvm, his page in Russian is so much more detailed and better organised than this shit

So, tldr, he got some less important, but decent positions on his recent years + his propositions would later be considered genius

But overall, yea, he was a MUCH better writer than a politician. A very influential(after his death tho) writer and a mid politician

His books can't be trash tho, trash wouldn't make that much of a fuss and arguments over it

• +1
Reactions: Primalsplit, Yliaster and Captain Mog
Have read it again. Nvm, his page in Russian is so much more detailed and better organised than this shit

So, tldr, he got some less important, but decent positions on his recent years + his propositions would later be considered genius

But overall, yea, he was a MUCH better writer than a politician. A very influential(after his death tho) writer and a mid politician

His books can't be trash tho, trash wouldn't make that much of a fuss and arguments over it
definitely agree, he is also praised about writing a book on the history of florence

look i mean take every single book like this one with a grain of salt, as much as people like you to believe no book will change your life, its always someone who has made up his mind before reading a book (through reviews or something) that that particular piece of text will help him, and the machiavelli name as become synonymous with “dark triad” so yeah

• +1
Reactions: Snowskinned
@Snowskinned machiavelli proved the genetics pill tbh, his last name wasn’t medici so he was doomed to fail

over for me not being a Meeks

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Primalsplit, autistic_tendencies and Snowskinned
definitely agree, he is also praised about writing a book on the history of florence

look i mean take every single book like this one with a grain of salt, as much as people like you to believe no book will change your life, its always someone who has made up his mind before reading a book (through reviews or something) that that particular piece of text will help him, and the machiavelli name as become synonymous with “dark triad” so yeah
Books are generally like bricks when building a house, but for your knowledge/personality tbh

I know that The Prince is taught for bachelors in Politics in the best Uni in Russia, so that gets him additional points in my eyes. Some bricks are kinda better than others

• +1
Reactions: Captain Mog
he looks like such a cuck in contrast to his philosophy

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: autistic_tendencies and Gonthar
Yeah, his book was more like satire, many people missed this.

he looks like such a cuck in contrast to his philosophy
1727678888933-png.3208434
View attachment 3208434
Lol, he actually looks better from the front, his side profile is hilarious and it that era most portrait paintings would beautify the person, they usually looked worse in real life...
Portrait_of_Niccol%C3%B2_Machiavelli_Cristofano_di_Papi_dell%27Altissimo.jpg

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: maarda and Primalsplit
Lol, he actually looks better from the front, his side profile is hilarious and it that era most portrait paintings would beautify the person, they usually looked worse in real life...
Portrait_of_Niccol%C3%B2_Machiavelli_Cristofano_di_Papi_dell%27Altissimo.jpg
I don’t know his life story just yet but maybe he was depicted poorly … on purpose

• JFL
Reactions: Gonthar
In my view.. It is better to be impetuous than cautious because fortune is a woman, and if you wish to dominate her you must beat her and batter her. It is clear that she will let herself be won by men who are impetuous rather than by those who step cautiously.

Niccolò Machiavelli​

Low inhib pill

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies
@autistic_tendencies
You’re thread got raped by a pointless incel discussion

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Primalsplit, autistic_tendencies and Captain Mog
Pretty sure it's a play on words and also to avoid copyright issues
the name machiavelli is a last name, you can’t copyright a last name

also even if you could that dude existed and made works 500 years ago, copyrights last 100 years max