High iq or cope?

RobticaI

RobticaI

Platinum
Just get taken up by your hobbies to forget you're lonely bro.

0.jpg

• JFL
Reactions: RobticaI
I cry on internet forum

Only bluepiled comments fwark its over

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 1464
The only solution is meditating like a monk and reaching enlightenment and leaving everything behind. Anything else only distracts you for a time.

Screenshot 20190828 142353

• JFL
Reactions: middayshowers
And thusly according to that which is known about nature and all its laws thusly it must be concluded that all beings will hitherforth be known as ones that mog I and that the beings that I mog are not known to man or to any other sentient being at our level of sentience this conclusion reached from a multitude of sciences and philosophies as well as artistic ventures and other things of this or that ilk is uncombatable amongst the scholars or the layman alike those that i mog are infinitescimal and those that mog me are infinite and hitherforth, and from those conclusions set forth i am mogged, my personality is mogged, my height is mogged, my wealth is mogged, my status is mogged, my interests are mogged, my likes are mogged, my hobbies are mogged, my happiness is mogged, my sadness is mogged, all of my being is mogged, all that may become my being is mogged, and all that is or ever will be a characteristic defined by any sentient or greater being is mogged as well as those that cannot be defined by any sentient being and hitherforth i am mogged.

high iq
they dont the incels to take over
from english, strategy

there is a way to cope. you believe everything hopeful and delude yourself.
but incels face the brutal truth and refuse the cope. that's the difference.

true loneliness would make u suicidal as fk. not spending time with others on a forum or playing multiplayer games, or browsing reddit forums or making youtube videos to vent your feeling. That is all cope. true loneliness is silent and those who are it are invisible and die.

imagine being the cuck that made this video thinking he is "muh lonely".hes been venting about his dogshit life for over a year on youtube and gaining dopamine spikes from subs/likes/comments. he feels "belonged".

and surprise he doesnt show his face ever, so hes likely subhuman.

all coping methods for failed genetics

• +1
Reactions: RobticaI
imagine being the cuck that made this video thinking he is "muh lonely".hes been venting about his dogshit life for over a year on youtube and gaining dopamine spikes from subs/likes/comments. he feels "belonged".
Getting almost zero human interaction would be terrible, but maybe he's saying not having it from a foid can be outweighed by getting it from other sources.

Getting almost zero human interaction would be terrible, but maybe he's saying not having it from a foid can be outweighed by getting it from other sources.
never, all temporary. this is like MGTOW is pretending u dont want women. but u cant run from biology