High iq people are cowards

Nrrr15

Nrrr15

What
High iq people won't be successful in life because they are able to analyze their future path and when they finds it hard their brain exaggerate the situation This leads them to quit without even trying. Because the brain always exaggerate our fears 🤭 .

On the other hand you see people say "don't make stupid people famous" well guess what they are famous and successful because they are average iq. They take action without giving it a single thought.

Just lower your iq theory .

• Hmm...
Reactions: turkproducer
115-125 WAIS IQ is ideal
130+ IQ people are too high inhib and akward

• +1
Reactions: Nrrr15
Cope

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 245, turkproducer and maxmendietta
Most of the time. The high iqs who make the move usually end up at the top tbh.

• +1

bang bang

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: didntreadlol and Nrrr15
Einstein you fucking COWARD.

• +1
I wonder what my actual IQ is. I got a 118 and 126 on the Danish Mensa quiz but I havent amounted to nothing. Ive read it doesnt correlate to real IQ so thar had me crushed.

To achieve greatness in life one has to be above average IQ or they wont survive. The further up the food chain you go in work the higher the averag IQ is.

I do wonder why a lot of high IQ people tend to be socially awkward. The ones in my school are pretty social, but outside of that the ones in other schools are really weird.

• +1
As if high IQ people can't be gamblers

• +1
Low IQ cope thread

• +1
Low IQ cope thread
Its true high iq people spend their life thinking about what if, while the dumb ones taking over the world look around you and you'll realize we are headed to the blackhole.

bang bang

Thanks for the great example
I wonder what my actual IQ is. I got a 118 and 126 on the Danish Mensa quiz but I havent amounted to nothing. Ive read it doesnt correlate to real IQ so thar had me crushed.

To achieve greatness in life one has to be above average IQ or they wont survive. The further up the food chain you go in work the higher the averag IQ is.

I do wonder why a lot of high IQ people tend to be socially awkward. The ones in my school are pretty social, but outside of that the ones in other schools are really weird.
Awkwardness is something else just lol at your low iq.... wait we are same iq bro

Last edited: