High IQ People being Good Looking is Cope

CopiumX

CopiumX

Im a Cute Cat and You are Not
Why are all of the highest IQ scientist like Albert Einstein ugly as shit look at the people in the advanced classes in School 90% are sub-5 saying people with high IQ and being good looking is RARE the only gl and smart person I can name is Dolph Lundgren

This shit is PURE COPE

• +1
Reactions: 14vic, GunDevilHybrid and NZb6Air
I'm in many advanced classes and have been rated around a 6. My father was considered good looking and he went to MIT. I think yo ass is just taking these notes based off of what you see not actual facts.

I'm in many advanced classes and have been rated around a 6. My father was considered good looking and he went to MIT. I think yo ass is just taking these notes based off of what you see not actual facts.
Sounds like that's what you're doing based on those 2 personalized anecdotes

There's no correlation between looks and brains

• +1
Reactions: 14vic and CopiumX
I think the issue here is that most people are average or worse so the idea that most smart people are unattractive or average goes for everybody.

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
a 6 is not a chad you fucking idot clearly his IQ didnt transfer to you

No correlation to looks, metabolic health, etc. Normies wanna believe they don't live in an illusion so bad.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: nullandvoid, GunDevilHybrid and CopiumX
also stop saying MIT kids, Dolph Lundgren and Einstein are high iq or i kms

Dolph Lundgren is high iq? Like what he did?
And he is not good looking