Reactions: Jason Voorhees

🇮🇳♥️🇩🇪

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: distance decay, brucewayne78, Jason Voorhees and 3 others
They look similar level of looks, looksmatched lol
Both normies
Nah, the German girls looksmatch is probably some HTN German dude, guy got lucky but didn't even end up bleaching his genes, brutal

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees and Lynxress
Nah, the German girls looksmatch is probably some HTN German dude, guy got lucky but didn't even end up bleaching his genes, brutal

How is her looksmatch HTN? She looks mtb similar looks level to the Indian guy, she is nowhere near htb lmao.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Jason Voorhees and sportsmogger
How is her looksmatch HTN? She looks mtb similar looks level to the Indian guy, she is nowhere near htb lmao.
Because her SMV is higher due to her being a white female with blue eyes, that's why

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, Jason Voorhees, FacialStructure404 and 1 other person
@Squirtle He could seriously larp BBC if he went bald wtf

• JFL
Reactions: Jason Voorhees and Lynxress
  • +1
Reactions: sportsmogger
Dravidians aren't curry, they're black.

• JFL
Reactions: brucewayne78 and Gonthar
Wow, he could almost pass as black, some darker skinned Indians are probably better larping as blacks, and getting a good tan, procedures and surgeries to look more black, etc.
1000038974-jpg.2763402
H5oVd6qDTQCsglz8 lAzf

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: pig_face and aesthetic beauty
Because her SMV is higher due to her being a white female with blue eyes, that's why

Any woman’s smv is higher than their looksmatch, It doesn’t matter that she’s white with blue eyes. She has higher smv than her white male with blue eyes looksmatch too, women simply have higher smv. But what I am saying is that she’s looksmatched with that Indian dude so it’s not surprising that he pulled her.

• +1
Reactions: deadmanwalking and Jason Voorhees
What am I supposed to make up of this information? That being a filthy Dalit is ideal?

• +1
What am I supposed to make up of this information? That being a filthy Dalit is ideal?
Lifefuel for dalits to stop them from killing themselves (cope)

• JFL
Reactions: deadmanwalking
Lifefuel for dalits to stop them from killing themselves (cope)
Just grind 30 years since birth for PhD just to betabuxx some washed tranny toilet bro!

• +1
What a dream man tbh

Just grind 30 years since birth for PhD just to betabuxx some washed tranny toilet bro!
More than that. This dalit is probably 150+ IQ. He has a Phd in Theoretical Physics. Even undergrad level stuff in theoretical physics goes over my head. I can't imagine getting a PhD in it. I'd 100% go insane and lose my mind trying to grasp those abstract concepts and complex math

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: deadmanwalking
More than that. This dalit is probably 150+ IQ. He has a Phd in Theoretical Physics. Even undergrad level stuff in theoretical physics goes over my head. I can't imagine getting a PhD in it. I'd 100% go insane and lose my mind trying to grasp those abstract concepts and complex math
How did his miniskull comprehend

• +1
How do you tell if a woman is disgusted by a man?
From her facial expressions? In those photos, she looks very uncomfortable being around him.

• +1
legit take over

i can smell the oofy doofy couple from here

His genes were dominant though, his son looks more like him than his wife
The baby looks like a mogger, med pheno when he grows up dark hair olive skin, its over for non Windian babys