High IQ thought

D

Deleted member 22124

Prosocial, accountable, well-adjusted participant
It's not about committing crime. It's about what you want to achieve. Many normies do things that are morally not nice, but are completely legal. Rich people work around the laws in sneaky ways that lets them proceed. E.g. lying. It's wrong according to most people, yet there's rarely any laws against it. It can be illegal in certain professional settings, but even then it's usually something that people can get away with. Making false promises can be an effective way to get something for free. Insult others passive aggressively and make them emotionally unstable. Then they're easier to control.

Getting in trouble with the law sucks, let's be real. Going to prison and having no internet is a big no-no, so let's stay smart and do things allows us to keep playing the game for as long as possible.

@_MVP_

• Hmm...
Reactions: _MVP_

That's actually a good example. I use the face of a guy who insulted me and who tells me to kill myself against his will. It's not breaking any rules, but it still achieves the purpose of revenge. If I tried to doxx him using private photos, which I may or may not have, then I'd be in a lot of trouble.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 24278