High IQ thread

_MVP_

_MVP_

money
Just say No to people and when they are offended and ASK you why, Just say "i am evil" or "your own fault"and i dont Like Other Humans anyway so i enjoy hurting them

Story:

A retard asked me do you read i say yes, He then says i Gift u 3 books i say thx and then later He says, u dont need to give me much for it, a Pack of cigarettes is enough. You Understand? He tried to exploit my reciprocity, something i would have never agreed in the First place.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: ElTruecel, nathan, IAMNOTANINCEL and 1 other person
Epitome of schizo ramblings

Blackpill. Never give, only take.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: spark and _MVP_
My Point is never be afraid to appear cheap and greedy in Order to protect yourself, or Other people will try to exploit you. I dont let anyone scam Nor shortchange me"

Just say No, If they ask why say i am greedy. Never Tip waiters. If they get angry u were right in Not giving them anything

• +1
Reactions: nathan and TheLookInYourEyes
Often when people are nice to you, there is something Foul.

I dont let anyone exploit Nor guilt Trip me

• +1
Reactions: nathan
Never let people use you , Always demand compensation, shortchange them

I realized His Trick. I saw right through him. He Gifts me Things He doesn't need, and later asks for compensation. Also He Talks those Low value Things Up. He is a Liar. He Said i can Gift you a Computer. Then later He mentioned u give me Just 50 Euros for it. Then i said i have a Laptop and He says a Laptop is bad, u need a real pc. He also Talks a Lot. He is 59yo, therefore old and evil

I have a bad Feeling about the guy

That retard Just wanted to sell me Another book

Very sad how Low people sink