@Clavicular learns chemistry classes only to post a good thread in org

• +1
Reactions: Autismcel
@enchanted_elixir @Sny

• +1
Reactions: n9wiff
  • +1
Reactions: murdah, PseudoMaxxer and Autismcel
The guy who made the sex thread in BOTB, best thread on this site.

• JFL
Reactions: Timmy and Autismcel
Yeah ruin it with children from
Tiktok
Yeah ngl master should lock BOTB and ban him for that

But he does make some high IQ threads in the looksmaxxing section

• +1
Reactions: try2beme
why is everyone glazing clavicular here

• +1
Reactions: noobs and moggathon
Yeah ruin it with children from
Tiktok
nigga theres been tiktokcels on this site forever, the looksmaxxing trend died anyway so i dont think anyone has come due to claviculars posts

• Hmm...
why is everyone glazing clavicular here
Nigga what have u ever done except for crying and saying your lonely when you have a HTB+ gowoirlfriend

• Hmm...
nigga theres been tiktokcels on this site forever, the looksmaxxing trend died anyway so i dont think anyone has come due to claviculars posts
Joined Mar 5, 2024

You cannot make this up 🤡
People on here 🤝 talking about things they dont know

• +1
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer
Nigga what have u ever done except for crying and saying your lonely when you have a HTB+ gowoirlfriend
i would kill for even a ltb girlfriend ngl

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer and Autismcel
nigga I never said that wtf?

• JFL
Joined Mar 5, 2024

You cannot make this up 🤡
People on here 🤝 talking about things they dont know
whats your perspective on the situation? i would like to hear it ngl

• +1
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Autismcel and PseudoMaxxer
whats your perspective on the situation? i would like to hear it ngl
Its very simple. This site was higher quality, more serious, less nonsense (kids, normies, attention seekers, ppl with sheep tiktok personalities) until syrian psycho and now other wannabe influencers begin namedropping .org. After horse psychos namedrop and promoting in august 2023 u can see the cringe looksmax trend that went viral. Its all lame as fuck and is the reason even my sister knows about mewing and looksmaxxing, now all women know about it and all people in general. Now some niggas here wanna dream to be the next horse psycho and further ruin the state of .org. Last summer (before july-august) no one had a clue what a canthal tilt and mogging was, especially NOT women

• +1
Its very simple. This site was higher quality, more serious, less nonsense (kids, normies, attention seekers, ppl with sheep tiktok personalities) until syrian psycho and now other wannabe influencers begin namedropping .org. After horse psychos namedrop and promoting in august 2023 u can see the cringe looksmax trend that went viral. Its all lame as fuck and is the reason even my sister knows about mewing and looksmaxxing, now all women know about it and all people in general. Now some niggas here wanna dream to be the next horse psycho and further ruin the state of .org. Last summer (before july-august) no one had a clue what a canthal tilt and mogging was, especially NOT women
Pretty sure it was on the may-june of 2023

ong , atleast pseudomaxxer has some while i have to rot on this website 24 hours a day
BRO YOU JUST JOINED

@try2beme you can’t make this up omfg
I want an actual gf

I don't like casual sex
then pussy is not pussy.

Bro what’s up with you guys man, like you say you’d fuck anything but you don’t have a hundred bucks to go loose your virginity?

Smh 🤦🏻

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: try2beme and Autismcel
Pretty sure it was on the may-june of 2023
The relevent one is august 2023 (dilloncel and horse psycho) and random retarded trends on looksmaxxing any time frame afterwards

• +1
i get your point now , clavicular shouldnt have namedropped our site but still he makes alot of high iq quality guides so he has contributed alot to the community

• +1
BRO YOU JUST JOINED

@try2beme you can’t make this up omfg

then pussy is not pussy.

Bro what’s up with you guys man, like you say you’d fuck anything but you don’t have a hundred bucks to go loose your virginity?

Smh 🤦🏻
I'm a sigma

I don't pay money for loose pussy

allornothing
steverogers
korea
seth walsh

Surprised no one tagged me tbh :p

• +1
Reactions: maou