HIGH IQ USERS NEEDED, for a simple problem: how to glue 2 pieces of paper together

depressionmaxxing

depressionmaxxing

High IQ
Imagine you have two sheets of DIN A4 paper. You want to glue those two together, you use the best spray adhesive you can find as glue - like it‘s strong, no moisture and so on.

BUT NOW you want these two papers to be perfectly glued to one another. How can you do that effectively without having to rely on your eye as measurement

Let a fat bitch sit on them.

• JFL
Reactions: violentrose and Funnyunenjoyer1
Can’t you just scan each side and use a printer to print a new double sided copy

Can’t you just scan each side and use a printer to print a new double sided copy
It‘s not about that. It‘s about how to effectively glue two pieces of shits paper together no matter the price or idea

Srs replys needed tbh
Spray one paper (or both) then push one into the corner of a room so its fixed in place, the push the other one slightly above into the corner also, then just press down.

• Hmm...
Reactions: depressionmaxxing
Imagine you have two sheets of DIN A4 paper. You want to glue those two together, you use the best spray adhesive you can find as glue - like it‘s strong, no moisture and so on.

BUT NOW you want these two papers to be perfectly glued to one another. How can you do that effectively without having to rely on your eye as measurement
fuck, you got me thinking late at night rn.
if you have a possibility of a machine doing it then that's the way.

if not, then the most accurate way would be to connect 2 and 2 sides of papers first in a precise way, and then slowly fold the paper to each other untill you meet the other 2 and 2 part and slowly descend papers

idk mark reference points and press them together with a roller

fuck, you got me thinking late at night rn.
if you have a possibility of a machine doing it then that's the way.

if not, then the most accurate way would be to connect 2 and 2 sides of papers first in a precise way, and then slowly fold the paper to each other untill you meet the other 2 and 2 part and slowly descend papers
What machine could do that?
Your idea still relys on eyeballing the precision, tho i get what you mean

idk mark reference points and press them together with a roller
Or this?
1FB5398B 3457 4698 8442 6E35787CF0A1

• +1
Reactions: Funnyunenjoyer1 and CoreSchizo
Makes no sense to expect a forum like this to help you out with such matters in 2024. We're all retarded here. Just ask a chatbot. Well, I did for you.
To effectively glue two sheets of DIN A4 paper together with perfect alignment, without relying on visual estimation, you can use the following method:

1. Prepare a flat surface: Use a clean, flat table or board as your work surface.
  2. Create a corner guide:
    • Take a piece of cardboard or a sturdy L-shaped ruler.
    • Place it on your work surface to form a 90-degree angle corner.
    • Secure it firmly to the surface using tape or clamps.
  3. Align the first sheet:
    • Place the first sheet of A4 paper into the corner guide.
    • Make sure it's snug against both edges of the guide.
  4. Apply adhesive:
    • Lift the first sheet carefully, keeping one corner in place.
    • Apply the spray adhesive evenly across the back of the sheet.
    • Carefully lower the sheet back into position against the guide.
  5. Align the second sheet:
    • Take the second sheet and place it directly on top of the first sheet.
    • Use the same corner guide to ensure perfect alignment.
    • Press down gently to make initial contact.
  6. Apply pressure:
    • Place a clean, heavy book or a flat weight on top of the papers.
    • Leave it for the time specified by the adhesive manufacturer to ensure a strong bond.
  7. Check alignment:
    • After the adhesive has set, remove the weight and check the edges.
    • They should be perfectly aligned if the corner guide was used correctly.

This method uses the corner guide as a consistent reference point, eliminating the need for visual estimation. The guide ensures that both sheets are positioned identically, resulting in a perfect alignment when glued together.

• JFL
Reactions: Funnyunenjoyer1
What machine could do that?
Your idea still relys on eyeballing the precision, tho i get what you mean
the same kind of machine that does precise things for the things we use for on everday bases.

as for the eyeballing part, honestly is it allowed to slap the glued papers together, and just cut out the shape out of it? that would be a perfect glued on paper

the same kind of machine that does precise things for the things we use for on everday bases.

as for the eyeballing part, honestly is it allowed to slap the glued papers together, and just cut out the shape out of it? that would be a perfect glued on paper
Nope it has to be like this.
Makes no sense to expect a forum like this to help you out with such matters in 2024. We're all retarded here. Just ask a chatbot. Well, I did for you.
tbh good answer i think i‘ll try it rn if i find an L ruler