High IQ users never stay

NateJacobs

NateJacobs

At the mercy of God, Jesus Christ
I look at BOTB and most of the people who make useful threads and not some super obscure looksmaxx that isn’t worth the energy, get shit on by rotters here. An example would be AssEnders sex guide. He made 1 high effort thread trying to help niggas out and yet I see guys say “muh his threads useless all you need is ABC”.

Niggas will say some brain dead shit like this, go into 0 detail and shit on niggas who actually try and go in depth or explain things instead of saying “just do this bro”. It’s even worse when you can tell the niggers ain’t even read the thread and simply skimmed and talked. No wonder why the niggas with the best threads either leave/become inactive or are GreyChads.

• +1
Reactions: |Daddy_Zygos|, Deleted member 31942, Deleted member 29581 and 3 others
there is no user known as assenders

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 30432
shitposting lowers iq until you're a brainless dopamine starved zombie

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: |Daddy_Zygos|, Kamui, incel194012940 and 2 others
is your first language English or are you a elementary school dropout
There is no user known as assenders you are a schizophrenic

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 30432
There is no user known as assenders you are a schizophrenic
You are a elementary school dropout 1st grade grammar was not your specialty

• JFL
Reactions: Primalsplit and Deleted member 16275
I look at BOTB and most of the people who make useful threads and not some super obscure looksmaxx that isn’t worth the energy, get shit on by rotters here. An example would be AssEnders sex guide. He made 1 high effort thread trying to help niggas out and yet I see guys say “muh his threads useless all you need is ABC”.

Niggas will say some brain dead shit like this, go into 0 detail and shit on niggas who actually try and go in depth or explain things instead of saying “just do this bro”. It’s even worse when you can tell the niggers ain’t even read the thread and simply skimmed and talked. No wonder why the niggas with the best threads either leave/become inactive or are GreyChads.
You just described coping, congrats

per capita they are certainly more likely to leave and actually do what they need to do to ascend (or at least get as close to it as possible, true ascension is off the table for the vast majority of people who are subhuman enough to even end up on this site) but i bet a good chunk of em are still on here using alts. and of course their actual useful advice is going to get them shit on when so many people here are crabs in a bucket who want everyone to stay subhuman instead of some managing to make it out

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29581 and NateJacobs
New Poster and Amensia are high iq and theyve been here for almost a decade.

Welcome to .org greycel lol

Lol this place is its own tight-knit community tbh, which is why many people here are apprehensive against new users they call “greycels”

I appreciate the free speech this place has to offer as well as the open-minded ness and non-npc like behavior of the users here.

I can talk about things that would be scoffed at elsewhere.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 30679