HIGH IQ USERS ONLY- Putting on a blindfold and getting your dick sucked is a perfect representation of quantum mechanics

D

Deleted member 16861

Diamond
If you're blindfolded and getting your dick sucked, you're in a superposition of it being simultaneously gay and not gay, since you don't know if it's a guy sucking your dick or a girl. Therefore it would be logical to assume that both cases are true, and that the quantum system (you getting sucked off) is in multiple states (gay and not gay) at once: the very definition of a superposition. The moment you remove the blindfold, this system collapses, as you are making a measurement as to whether or not a guy or a girl is sucking you off; whether or not it's gay. This irreversibly destroys the superposition, as even if you put the blindfold back on, the uncertainty is no longer present.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Elvisandreaa, Deleted member 17829, Eduardo DOV and 12 others
schrodingers cock

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa, Kingcel32, Magical Apple and 5 others
sounds like a line a gay man would tell a straight man whose dick he wants to suck.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Kingcel32, BigJimsWornOutTires, Magical Apple and 4 others
sounds like a line a gay man would tell a straight man whose dick he wants to suck.
I'm so good at flipping men they call me "The Skillet"

:what:

op is one of my victims and this his cope thread, he knows he liked it :ogre:

If you're blindfolded and getting your dick sucked, you're in a superposition of it being simultaneously gay and not gay, since you don't know if it's a guy sucking your dick or a girl. Therefore it would be logical to assume that both cases are true, and that the quantum system (you getting sucked off) is in multiple states (gay and not gay) at once: the very definition of a superposition. The moment you remove the blindfold, this system collapses, as you are making a measurement as to whether or not a guy or a girl is sucking you off; whether or not it's gay. This irreversibly destroys the superposition, as even if you put the blindfold back on, the uncertainty is no longer present.
Quantum mechanics is jewish bullshit:lul:

• +1
Reactions: Daniel Plainview and Ken
I'm so good at flipping men they call me "The Skillet"

:what:

op is one of my victims and this his cope thread, he knows he liked it :ogre:
What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo

• +1
Reactions: ballskin
What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo
schrodingers cock was my greatest joke on this website and i got not one fucking reaction

how can this be :feelsohgod:

speaking from experience, OP? :lul:

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17829
@BigJimsWornOutTires thoughts?

• JFL
Reactions: BigJimsWornOutTires
@BigJimsWornOutTires thoughts?
that sounded gay as fuck. the same retarded justification if a man had his penis turned into a makeshift vagina that didn't work and had breast implants would make him a woman. no. it makes him a retarded circus freak that no one on this earth gives a fuck about.

Keeps Going Win GIF by Energizer Bunny

• JFL
Reactions: Magical Apple