High levels of attraction are not sustainable

TheLastLaugh

TheLastLaugh

No good deed goes unpunished by women
Its widely acknowledged that women are addicted to the initial thrill of dating someone new, of chasing after a man ,of fixing a man, and wanting what they can't have, but people don't understand what all of this actually means...

The most a man will ever get out of a woman is when she is lovebombing him in an attempt to win over his commitment and/or change his abusive ways. The irony is that actually giving her either of these things will slowly but surely kill her attraction, which is why marriage is the ultimate attraction killer. Men delude themselves into thinking the early stages of a relationship (honeymoon phase) will last forever, but they fail to realize how fleeting it really is. Women are on their absolute best behavior when they are chasing after what they aren't actually getting, but clearly this is unsustainable as they eventually give up or complacency will set in the moment they do. This is why all modern relationships in general have an expiration date...the lovebombing high that we long for is short lived and only possible to be experienced again with new partners.

The manosphere (redpill/blackpill) is wrong about nearly everything, but two misconceptions really stand out. The first is that attraction=LMS so if a man becomes high value enough then a woman can't cheat since she has no better options. The second is that since women are hypergamous they are constantly looking to monkey branch to the next best thing. These beliefs only prove how inexperienced and delusional they really are. Ever wonder why women can cheat on the highest value guy they could possibly find yet be completely devoted to objectively low value men (ugly & broke losers)? In reality true attraction is based on behavior rather than value. Women gravitate towards fucking the men in their close proximity who exhibit a certain set of behaviors, typically and regardless if that is a subhuman.

You should never feel bad about cheating and doing what's natural as a man, in fact the complete lack of a conscience is one of the most attractive traits a man can possess. Yet another irony is that the way to get the best relationship possible as a man is to not actually want it.

• +1
  • Love it
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Madridista, FutureSlayer, mrdouchebag and 5 others
Nothing you said contradicts the red pill or black pill yet you claim these are wrong.

It was basically the primary teaching of pick up artists back in the day that you can be attractive as a broke loser if you had game because women are attracted to behavioral signals of status and value as those are hard to fake. Looks and behavior are two very honest signals of mate value and you can have both of these things without having any actual societal value.

• +1
Reactions: klip11 and LegitUser
Neither red pill nor blackpill claims women can never cheat due to having no better options because neither of these pills claims you will ever be her best option

The red pill outright advocates for continuously gaming your woman for the entire duration of your relationship. This is actually a good idea if you wish to keep levels of attraction high and reduce the likelihood of cheating but is not really sustainable in practice. The blackpill outright claims you can get mogged to death by another chad at any moment so it’s best to just accept it.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: FutureSlayer, BrahminBoss and LegitUser
@TheLastLaugh what you think about messages above?

I don't worry about such small things. I am a darktriadmaxxed Chad multibillionaire CEO with a 10x7 inch dong who can fuck for 10 hours straight every day. My frame is made out of carbon fiber, stainless steel and cement all in one, and no woman can escape it once she enters it. My game is at the highest level imaginable, it's so fucking next level that it makes Casanova look like a timid socially awkward nerd. The biggest whores turn into virginal loyal housewives in my presence. My gallons of penile fluid can turn the biggest anti-kids pro-abortion feminist into the most doting mother, who won't even be able to stop spewing my spawns out of her crouch and nurturing them with great care. My dick can cure bipolar disorder and schizophrenia. It can also turn a 50 year old post wall granny into a 20 year old supermodel. Once you unlock your fullest potential as a man, the sky is not the limit, because there is no limit at all. I've reached the Ubermensch level of existence. Becoming an Ubermensch, an existence that transcends the normal human male, is what all men should aspire to be. If you want to know how to achieve transcendance, I sell a very cheap 10k dollars course. It will be the best investment you'll make in your life.

• Love it
Reactions: ingram33
the real pill is a long relationship is not possible without a socially enforced marriage. over

• +1
Reactions: borismonster and TheLastLaugh
If you have a huge cock she will always be on a leash
And I mean actually big not muh 7x5 bro

• +1
Reactions: WeiWei
Brutal about to enter ltr

Nothing you said contradicts the red pill or black pill yet you claim these are wrong.

It was basically the primary teaching of pick up artists back in the day that you can be attractive as a broke loser if you had game because women are attracted to behavioral signals of status and value as those are hard to fake. Looks and behavior are two very honest signals of mate value and you can have both of these things without having any actual societal value.
The entire redpill/blackpill philosophy is centered around the belief that female attraction is all about looks/money/status, but particularly the former. This delusional community which claims to understand female nature preaches the ideology that extremely good looks is what creates burning desire, and that women are constantly looking to cheat with a man higher up on the LMS scale.

These ideologies are completely incorrect. Normies and society are wrong about everything, and yes the redpill/blackpill community are normies as well. Women are intrinsically attracted to evil. True attraction is based on abuse and trauma bonding. LMS will get a woman interested, but never confuse that with real attraction and burning desire.

The blackpill belief that since women are hypergamous they're constantly looking to cheat 24/7 with a better option couldn't be farther from the truth. Whether or not a woman cheats is entirely dependent on their current level of attraction to their partner. If a woman is happy/highly attracted to her subhuman she only has eyes for him. Likewise, a woman could be with the most handsome & successful guy she'll ever meet but the moment her attraction drops far enough she'll cheat with guys that are such steep downgrades you wouldn't even think they registered.

Never confuse what I say about psychopaths and dark triad behavior to pickup artists and game. Women are very good at picking up on what type of person you actually are and psychopathy is not something you can fake. Game involves loser behavior like faking abundance, negging them, pretending to not care etc. Sure its better than being desperate and needy, but this is all cringeworthy behavior pretending to be something you're not, and women see right through it.

Neither red pill nor blackpill claims women can never cheat due to having no better options because neither of these pills claims you will ever be her best option

The red pill outright advocates for continuously gaming your woman for the entire duration of your relationship. This is actually a good idea if you wish to keep levels of attraction high and reduce the likelihood of cheating but is not really sustainable in practice. The blackpill outright claims you can get mogged to death by another chad at any moment so it’s best to just accept it.

The whole point of this thread is no one can sustain high levels of attraction long term and all modern relationships have an expiration date. Abusive men are the only ones who can truly get the most out of a woman, but even those relationships have a shelf life. The best treatment a woman can give you (lovebombing) can only be enjoyed for a short amount of time.

If you have to put in all this effort to appear a certain way then clearly that's not who you are. There is no need for a genuine psychopath to "game" their woman because all of this behavior comes naturally and effortlessly. There is also nothing to accept or feel bad about because they never cared to begin with. The woman was just one of many to be used along the way.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: denthegodking, borismonster and FutureSlayer
The entire redpill/blackpill philosophy is centered around the belief that female attraction is all about looks/money/status, but particularly the former. This delusional community which claims to understand female nature preaches the ideology that extremely good looks is what creates burning desire, and that women are constantly looking to cheat with a man higher up on the LMS scale.

These ideologies are completely incorrect. Normies and society are wrong about everything, and yes the redpill/blackpill community are normies as well. Women are intrinsically attracted to evil. True attraction is based on abuse and trauma bonding. LMS will get a woman interested, but never confuse that with real attraction and burning desire.

The blackpill belief that since women are hypergamous they're constantly looking to cheat 24/7 with a better option couldn't be farther from the truth. Whether or not a woman cheats is entirely dependent on their current level of attraction to their partner. If a woman is happy/highly attracted to her subhuman she only has eyes for him. Likewise, a woman could be with the most handsome & successful guy she'll ever meet but the moment her attraction drops far enough she'll cheat with guys that are such steep downgrades you wouldn't even think they registered.

Never confuse what I say about psychopaths and dark triad behavior to pickup artists and game. Women are very good at picking up on what type of person you actually are and psychopathy is not something you can fake. Game involves loser behavior like faking abundance, negging them, pretending to not care etc. Sure its better than being desperate and needy, but this is all cringeworthy behavior pretending to be something you're not, and women see right through it.

The whole point of this thread is no one can sustain high levels of attraction long term and all modern relationships have an expiration date. Abusive men are the only ones who can truly get the most out of a woman, but even those relationships have a shelf life. The best treatment a woman can give you (lovebombing) can only be enjoyed for a short amount of time.

If you have to put in all this effort to appear a certain way then clearly that's not who you are. There is no need for a genuine psychopath to "game" their woman because all of this behavior comes naturally and effortlessly. There is also nothing to accept or feel bad about because they never cared to begin with. The woman was just one of many to be used along the way.
You’re not wrong however I slayed a lot after learning game so to say it’s pointless is just wrong

You’re arguing for talent vs hard work however you can have a talent and work hard at it, which is where you start to see miraculous results

I’m GL and rather dark triad naturally, game seemed to enhance those qualities significantly and lead to me having a lot of sex

I agree that love and relationships are pointless and that long term attraction is unsustainable. It’s not worth the effort because you have to become a jester to do it. At some point she will see you falter and her attraction will fade or she will want something more stable or whatever. Better to get the most out of it while you can and then leave for the next thing once you’re bored.

• +1
Reactions: borismonster and TheLastLaugh