High Prenatal T (2D:4D) but low T features?

A

amnestics

Bronze
What is the cause of this? My index finger is shorter than my ring finger, but I have pretty low T features like rounded forehead, medium jaw, weak chin, no browridge, and average penis.

This might be because I'm still in puberty. What are your thoughts?

Last edited:
you dont have high pren t

You got it wrong, it's the opposite way, a longer index finger is associated with higher estrogen exposure and a longer ring finger with higher prenatal testosterone.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member, SubhumanCurrycel, gamma and 1 other person
in one hand my index is longer (by very few mms tho) and on the other one my ring is longer wtf dies this mean

You got it wrong, it's the opposite way, a longer index finger is associated with higher estrogen exposure and a longer ring finger with higher prenatal testosterone.
yea i got it mixed up i mean the opposite
post pics

for real? Post source

• +1
Reactions: gamma
yea i got it mixed up i mean the opposite

View attachment 1032788
Well outliers always exist and I doubt your finger lengths are just determined purely by hormones, its obviously genetic like everything in your body. If you have 4 billion males it shouldn't come as a surprise some may deviate fron the norm

tbh it might be because im still in puberty idfk

Well outliers always exist and I doubt your finger lengths are just determined purely by hormones, its obviously genetic like everything in your body. If you have 4 billion males it shouldn't come as a surprise some may deviate fron the norm
my dad and my half brothers all have high t features so i might just get it during puberty

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685
in one hand my index is longer (by very few mms tho) and on the other one my ring is longer wtf dies this mean
The effect has only been shown to be the case on the right hand. Left hand doesn't vary as much between men and women.

How am I supposed to post a source just lol it's called google. Its a well known fact
what causes low prenatal testosterone?

who gives a shit about what happened when you were a fucking fetus you dumb op bitch

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 685 and ovosoundszn