• JFL
Reactions: jingodelutscher and fuxkdakikez
  • Ugh..
Reactions: jingodelutscher and SA7
What's your 2d 4d ratio? Mine is 1.013. So fucking over

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 32485
What's your 2d 4d ratio? Mine is 1.013. So fucking over
I can't remember but I know my ratio is good/masc. Doesn't matter though because I have pussy bitch frame, feminine zygos, 25mm pfl

I can't remember but I know my ratio is good/masc. Doesn't matter though because I have pussy bitch frame, feminine zygos, 25mm pfl
I guess that makes sense if you have autism. People usually want to balance it out though so it's weird you like high prenatal t girls

• +1
I guess that makes sense if you have autism. People usually want to balance it out though so it's weird you like high prenatal t girls
I do not think I feel attraction in a normal sense at all. I don't really feel actually attracted to men or women. It's not a low T thing because I have libido morning wood etc. I just like beautiful striking faces with robust, well-developed bones. And also europeans with uralic admixture.

I do not think I feel attraction in a normal sense at all. I don't really feel actually attracted to men or women. It's not a low T thing because I have libido morning wood etc. I just like beautiful striking faces with robust, well-developed bones. And also europeans with uralic admixture.
Have you been that way since you were a kid?

Have you been that way since you were a kid?
I didn't have any facial preferences as a kid I just read nonfiction books and played

I think I actually envy their looks tbh. Even if I had proper development I'd be wanting phenoplasty to look like a finngoloid subhuman instead of wanting mse and bimax

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 26642
I think I actually envy their looks tbh. Even if I had proper development I'd be wanting phenoplasty to look like a finngoloid subhuman instead of wanting mse and bimax
Yeah that's what it sounds like to me too. The girls you post on here are ugly as hell

• JFL
The girls you post on here are ugly as hell
They're ethereally beautiful. Today I saw a slavic girl with a super wide palate (and a gap in her front teeth because of it), wide IPD, wide nose, and after looking at her face for a second I got a weird sense of elation. Of course you have to imagine she was totally vapid as >90% of women are.

They're ethereally beautiful. Today I saw a slavic girl with a super wide palate (and a gap in her front teeth because of it), wide IPD, wide nose, and after looking at her face for a second I got a weird sense of elation. Of course you have to imagine she was totally vapid as >90% of women are.
Reminds me when I was insanely insecure about my slight overbite and everyone I saw with aligned jaws looked like a chad to me. Iirc you have narrow palate and low ipd and it's common in bdd to over focus on small features and to pay a lot of attention to them on other people. Do you spend a lot of time fantasising about having those features?

• +1
Reminds me when I was insanely insecure about my slight overbite and everyone I saw with aligned jaws looked like a chad to me. Iirc you have narrow palate and low ipd and it's common in bdd to over focus on small features and to pay a lot of attention to them on other people. Do you spend a lot of time fantasising about having those features?
Yeah. I feel like a subhuman among slightly less subhuman subhumans at times. I see people less narrow than me, sometimes as narrow as me, but it's not often I see someone who's wide (disregarding fat disgusting people). I work at a grocery store so I feel like I see pretty much the general population just skewed older generally.

If you want kids with high prenatal T, impregnate a chubby bitch

• Hmm...
robustness is ideal

• +1
i don’t like transgenders

• Hmm...
- Mother's red meat intake +
- Mother's sexual activity +
- Mother's cortisol +