High prominent cheekbones are one of the biggest halos

subtochad

subtochad

Bronze
If you couple high prominent cheekbones with a decent lower third, you not only look masculine and dominant, but have a more elegant and almost more beautiful aesthetic. Its why most male models have that combo. Tbh high prominent cheekbones might be the only facial feature that can be simultaneously masculine and beautiful at the same time.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15827 and Erik-Jón
If you couple high prominent cheekbones with a decent lower third, you not only look masculine and dominant, but have a more elegant and almost more beautiful aesthetic. Its why most male models have that combo. Tbh high prominent cheekbones might be the only facial feature that can be simultaneously masculine and beautiful at the same time.
Post example of this

Cheekbone implant + chin and jaw implants = instant ascend

• JFL
Reactions: Erik-Jón
i think ure gonna look like a freak if u get all those implants
I larped on qoves Reddit that my real was morph and they said I looked like a boganoff twin which is fine because im bloated it will sharpen up ones it’s not bloated

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20631 and wollet2
I larped on qoves Reddit that my real was morph and they said I looked like a boganoff twin which is fine because im bloated it will sharpen up ones it’s not bloated
i saw a pic of your cheekbones and it appeared like you boneshamsed from the redness

• JFL
Reactions: Erik-Jón
i saw a pic of your cheekbones and it appeared like you boneshamsed from the redness
No it’s just because middle of a workout

• +1
Reactions: wollet2
But u have to be lean for them to really show

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24293