• Ugh..
Reactions: theonewhocantascend, nope, 5'7 zoomer and 6 others
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 33711 and try2beme
  • +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: nigkook, lemonnz, ElTruecel and 6 others

Mulatta magnetMulatta magnetMulatta magnetMulatta magnetMulatta magnetMulatta magnetMulatta magnetMulatta magnetMulatta magnetMulatta magnetMulatta magnetMulatta magnetMulatta magnetMulatta magnet​

Mulatta magnet​

Blue eyes and pale skin is the the hottest shit ever in my opinion
i wanna know the name of this bitch

she is so fucking beautiful

• Love it
Reactions: SlavicGeneral
No the last one

This one looks like a poor ethnic or something
she is the most beautiful of all those i put imo, first one can compete too

• +1
Reactions: SlavicGeneral and Gaygymmaxx

Mulatta magnetMulatta magnetMulatta magnetMulatta magnetMulatta magnetMulatta magnetMulatta magnetMulatta magnetMulatta magnetMulatta magnetMulatta magnetMulatta magnetMulatta magnetMulatta magnet​

Mulatta magnet​

mulattas > white

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: PARISIEN, Deleted member 43058 and shizuku11111
nigga ur probably like @murdah having a fetish for disgusting egirls
U never met them IRL those high maintenance bitch, at the end of the day u want to slap them

she is the most beautiful of all those i put imo, first one can compete too
You should really go make some money or hit the gym I can't think of a bigger waste of time than this post respectfully

We all waste time one way or another, watching anime isn't any worse than watching a TV show

But this is hella wasteful :lul:

• +1
Reactions: shizuku11111
U never met them IRL those high maintenance bitch, at the end of the day u want to slap them
high maintenance bitch is all i want, i need her to be beautiful for me, to give me good kids and be a good housewife, i will give her the world if she is like that

You should really go make some money or hit the gym I can't think of a bigger waste of time than this post respectfully
i really need to hit the gym, im 20-23% bf rn and bloated af, feel horrible

• JFL
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx
high maintenance bitch is all i want, i need her to be beautiful for me, to give me good kids and be a good housewife, i will give her the world if she is like that
when u'll get her, u'll cheat on her just for action fr

since when are these average ass bitches stacies?

• JFL
since when are these average ass bitches stacies?
it’s dethnik.org bro, any white woman is a stacy to these dravidans

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 33711, shizuku11111 and Razeb
i really need to hit the gym, im 20-23% bf rn and bloated af, feel horrible
I've never made a post like this.

You're making a post like this while you sit in your bed, fat and bloated

me personally i am lean mean and green on keto (my veins are literally green, idk)

(This is Motivational not rude I promise)

They aren't all stacies, infact only 2 (barely, sorry not sorry OP), 3, and 5 are.. anyways yeah what @nathan said is right. Most people would like a stacy that is high PSL to birth good looking children but is also cute and LTR material.

The problem with PSL rating for women is that it prioritises bones, rather than softer features that actually brings most of the women's appeal. A good example of someone with both bones and soft features would be Brooke Shields:

Or Monica Bellucci:

PSL is great for guys though.

I personally would prefer a cute, robust HTB-Stacylite, as I don't think they'd have as large expectations from me, due to not being worshipped for their entire life. Also, less guys would hit on her and less attention when we go out together.

i wanna know the name of this bitch

View attachment 2951775

she is so fucking beautiful
Marie Grippon, jaw is too wide so she always covers it with that hairstyle

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: lemonnz, theonewhocantascend and shizuku11111
I've never made a post like this.

You're making a post like this while you sit in your bed, fat and bloated

me personally i am lean mean and green on keto (my veins are literally green, idk)

(This is Motivational not rude I promise)
im 17 rn, i wouldnt say i have lot of time but im not in a hurry, i plan to start gym asap and actually start taking care of myself as soon as i can, but im lazy

• +1
Reactions: greycel
im 17 rn, i wouldnt say i have lot of time but im not in a hurry, i plan to start gym asap and actually start taking care of myself as soon as i can, but im lazy
How I felt at 17 now im 19 as a bum st my parents house

They tolerate me because I make them yogurt parfaits and I'm not moody like my brother who I'd also a bum

Get your money up, gym is 1 hour a day + eating right

That's minimal, skin is 30 minutes max between night and morning, minimal

Focus on money, you have plenty of time for it, don't be like me

• +1
Being lazy at 17 is very bad

I was not lazy at all, but I'm 5"6 and I was all in on looksmaxxing so I glowed up but was tunnelvisioned

Atleast it provided me with work ethnic and useful self hate

I was locked in, that the age, in which you have minimal commitments, and it's most within your control to lock in.

It's in your best interests to lock in. Right now, not after you make a few more posts about "Ideal stacys" you do it NOW. NOWWWWW

• +1
Being lazy at 17 is very bad

I was not lazy at all, but I'm 5"6 and I was all in on looksmaxxing so I glowed up but was tunnelvisioned

Atleast it provided me with work ethnic and useful self hate

I was locked in, that the age, in which you have minimal commitments, and it's most within your control to lock in.

It's in your best interests to lock in. Right now, not after you make a few more posts about "Ideal stacys" you do it NOW. NOWWWWW
you had something to push u to want to become better, ur 5'6 and idk about ur looks but being 5'6 is brutal, im 6'1 mtn with really okay life and i dont wanna say im satisfied beacuse im not but i dont have any will or motivation to go even harder

• +1
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx
you had something to push u to want to become better, ur 5'6 and idk about ur looks but being 5'6 is brutal, im 6'1 mtn with really okay life and i dont wanna say im satisfied beacuse im not but i dont have any will or motivation to go even harder
Yeah it was good motivation

I legit have mogger face now like top 10% for sure

But at 5"6 it's almost useless

The way I see it is, I used to be ugly, now, even to tall women, at worst they'd say I'm cute, but too short.

Could be ugly, I'm not ugly. It is what is is

Money matters more hoes are problems

• +1
All people age and become less attractive.
Softer more neotenous faces tend to sag and melt with age.
Faces with good bones tend to sink with age.
Personally I think women with good bone structure age better. They are more likely to still be beautiful at an older age. Beautiful in a refined mature way. Most female celebrities that still look good in their 40s and 50s have strong bones.
More neotenous women with softer features are hotter in their teens up to their mid 20s. They radiate youthfulness and innocence. Prime reproductive material. Probably higher appeal than the women with good bone structure. But at 40+ the vast majority of them look like melted cheese.
If you're going to stick with a woman for decades, have kids and invest in the kids, and intend to be faithful to her, pick one with good bones.
If you're going to keep fucking young hot women till you're dead, leveraging your money and status, and having tons of bastards, pick the neotenous ones.

• Love it
Reactions: greycel
All people age and become less attractive.
Softer more neotenous faces tend to sag and melt with age.
Faces with good bones tend to sink with age.
Personally I think women with good bone structure age better. They are more likely to still be beautiful at an older age. Beautiful in a refined mature way. Most female celebrities that still look good in their 40s and 50s have strong bones.
More neotenous women with softer features are hotter in their teens up to their mid 20s. They radiate youthfulness and innocence. Prime reproductive material. Probably higher appeal than the women with good bone structure. But at 40+ the vast majority of them look like melted cheese.
If you're going to stick with a woman for decades, have kids and invest in the kids, and intend to be faithful to her, pick one with good bones.
If you're going to keep fucking young hot women till you're dead, leveraging your money and status, and having tons of bastards, pick the neotenous ones.
What do you think matters more, bone placement or bone mass?
Highset small zygos or Medium set large zygos?

• +1
Reactions: mrdouchebag
What do you think matters more, bone placement or bone mass?
Highset small zygos or Medium set large zygos?

Both matter to a good extent, but I am leaning more towards bone mass.
For women cheekbone bone mass is very important.

Both matter to a good extent, but I am leaning more towards bone mass.
For women cheekbone bone mass is very important.
it's not jfl

especially when men have more mass on their cheekbones

I think you are referring to the fat pads

it's not jfl

especially when men have more mass on their cheekbones

I think you are referring to the fat pads

Not really. Women have fuller and more prominent cheekbones on average. Also, usually also lower set.
Small high cheekbones are usually a masculine feature.
That info is one google search away by the way.

cope edgy bitches fog hard

Not really. Women have fuller and more prominent cheekbones on average. Also, usually also lower set.
Small high cheekbones are usually a masculine feature.
That info is one google search away by the way.
this is what the plastic surgery industry says to get women to get more filler

if you look at prehistoric skulls it was the males who had much larger zygos because they need protection

example of a male and female hominid skull from the same time period:

male:
Neanderthal skull m

female:

INSERT adult female NHM gibraltar 1 neanderthal full widththumb11601160

also my zygos grew went I started taking T

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: greycel and mrdouchebag
exactly u guys rot all day all night on this forum, the girls u posted are probably fucking either a 12 inch BBC or on a yacht with a 40 yo multimillionare. yall are delusional af

• +1
Reactions: lemonnz
:feelskek::ROFLMAO::lul: ur retarded if u think stacies would even look at black nigger, they are MADE, literally MADE for white htn's and chads
cope more boyo and go outside sometimexs :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul: SHOW ME ONE OF THESE GIRLS WITH A HTN OR CHAD AND NOT WITH A 12 INCH BBC OR A 30+ YO RICH RANDOM LOOKIN GUY SHOW ME JUST ONE NIGGER