High PSL IQ-ists. What are the BONE differences between my right and left side?

Deleted member 6908

Deleted member 6908

Looks, Charisma, Masculine Virtues
And don't say you don't notice any, because you're being lazy and lacking in attention to detail.

Is it orbital rims? Position of Zygo bone? Flatter maxilla? Position of maxilla? Where the mandible starts? Slight downward growth on one-side?

Why does one look at least decent and the other kinda not worth looking at?

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Ritalincell, Deleted member 10172, Chintuck22 and 1 other person
You're fat as fuck, get off the couch and do sum cardio, then ask the same question in about 6 months

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: WideZygos, PURE ARYAN GENETICS, Deleted member 6892 and 10 others
brb using imagination

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9344, Danish_Retard, 6’1cel and 4 others
You're fat as fuck, get off the couch and do sum cardio, then ask the same question in about 6 months

Cardio LMAO. You absolute fucking rookie to body conditioning. Talking like you know ANYTHING AT ALL. Fuck off. Gimp.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6892, Danish_Retard and Deleted member 2621
And don't say you don't notice any, because you're being lazy and lacking in attention to detail.

Is it orbital rims? Position of Zygo bone? Flatter maxilla? Position of maxilla? Where the mandible starts? Slight downward growth on one-side?

both sides need a rope

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 10172, Deleted member 9344, 6’1cel and 5 others
Does anyone else not see any pics?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6723 and Deleted member 10449
Cardio LMAO. You absolute fucking rookie to body conditioning. Talking like you know ANYTHING AT ALL. Fuck off. Gimp.
Says this mf
prime example of what 0 pussy does to a mf

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: JizzFarmer and mkoomz
both sides need a rope

Your sense of humour is too bland for words.

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11099 and mkoomz

Last edited:
pics?

• Love it
Reactions: Chintuck22
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 11099, Ritalincell, needsurgeryasap and 2 others
@MakinItHappen you sound like a soccer mom when you argue

• JFL
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10602, Deleted member 9344, RoundHouse and 2 others
There's literally almost 0 difference u bdd cunt, go leanmaxx you fat fucking fuck and you'll be good to go

I think it's certified anyway by the bold text and the overall way you post. You work in a computer store and are a lanky nerd with nothing but confidence when looking at your macbook screen. Scrawny fucks like you are big-time confident until you get THUDDED in-the-face

• JFL
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Deleted member 6191 and RoundHouse
both sides are not worth looking at

• +1
Reactions: RoundHouse
I think it's certified anyway by the caps and the overall way you post. You work in a computer store and are a lanky nerd with nothing but confidence when looking at your macbook screen. Scrawny fucks like you are big-time confident until you get THUDDED in-the-face
Jfl at you son, im not even old enough to get a job, plus i mog you from gandy heaven back to self harm

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 10602 and Deleted member 8765
Jfl at you son, im not even old enough to get a job, plus i mog you from gandy heaven back to self harm

It shows in your bitchy tik-tok self-entitled bratty bitch-girl personality. Highly estrogenic fuck. Like a little bratty diva. Find some masculinity or you're headed to shit. Weakling.

• JFL
Reactions: aspieSavage
It shows in your bitchy tik-tok self-entitled bratty bitch-girl personality. Highly estrogenic fuck. You fucking diva. Find some masculinity or you're headed to shit. Weakling.
Find some masculinity? nigger my t levels came back at 1200 ng/ml

I honestly don't see asymmetry, let alone any that would make it difficult to preform a bimax.

Just get a cephalogram.

autism

giphy.gif

• +1
Reactions: TommyElevenToes
I think it's certified anyway by the bold text and the overall way you post. You work in a computer store and are a lanky nerd with nothing but confidence when looking at your macbook screen. Scrawny fucks like you are big-time confident until you get THUDDED in-the-face
better lanky than a fat bitch like you

• +1
Reactions: TommyElevenToes
Lose some BF and check back in

The asymmetry is marginal at best. You are obsessing over something so miniscule that means nothing. Stop asking the same question over and over and just consult with a surgeon to get a Ceph and or CT to figure out if it is a skeletal problem.

ur back faggot

Bro, i saw you on at least three forums already 🤣🤣

holy fucking gigadeathnik pheno

• JFL
Reactions: Carolus
right zygo kinda looks slightly higherset