High psl-rated guys look weird and feminine irl

New Poster

New Poster

Krakencel
I got out early this morning and for some reason there's tons of dudes walking around. Usually it's more girls than guys here, but complete sausagefest this morning. And I've seen two male model high-psl guys walk by -- the kind that would look great in pics and make every user green with envy. But they look so feminine irl. Super prominent facial bones with low bf looks so weird irl. Maybe I'm coping, but the average jock looks way better than these guys. One was even gymcelled, but still gave off this weak metrosexual vibe. At some point, perfect bones starts to make you look vain and feminine. There's a tipping point somewhere.

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: TechnoBoss, socialcel, angelo and 12 others
Cope

• +1
Reactions: try2beme, Deleted member 56659, Allornothing and 3 others
Bonelesscel cope

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 56659, 6′2 still over, Icon and 1 other person
Handsome men in general get accused of being gay

• +1
Reactions: Offensive Bias, TechnoBoss, Allornothing and 12 others
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29167, Deleted member 18582 and Krakowski
Copefuel

• +1
Reactions: 6′2 still over
Were these models? Who did they look like?
They didn't remind me of any particular model. They just had good bone mass and low bf%. They had a look that I can imagine looks good in pics, but irl looks weird.

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
good looking used to mean high t demonic looking men. nowadays it's morphed into description of gay looking aliens

• +1
Reactions: HitAndRun and horizontallytall
They didn't remind me of any particular model. They just had good bone mass and low bf%. They had a look that I can imagine looks good in pics, but irl looks weird.
Maesthetic or prettyboy?

I am almost certain it was because they had thin necks. Did they have thin necks?

• +1
Reactions: Offensive Bias, horizontallytall, Deleted member 23558 and 2 others
I got out early this morning and for some reason there's tons of dudes walking around. Usually it's more girls than guys here, but complete sausagefest this morning. And I've seen two male model high-psl guys walk by -- the kind that would look great in pics and make every user green with envy. But they look so feminine irl. Super prominent facial bones with low bf looks so weird irl. Maybe I'm coping, but the average jock looks way better than these guys. One was even gymcelled, but still gave off this weak metrosexual vibe. At some point, perfect bones starts to make you look vain and feminine. There's a tipping point somewhere.
Yeah I think looking too good and pretty as a guy will start to backfire and you will look gay and arrogant lol

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies
Yeah I think looking too good and pretty as a guy will start to backfire and you will look gay and arrogant lol
Nah

Yeah you were coping.

water
Tumblr oa0cluL2Gd1sszpmyo1 1280

There are probably ways to differentiate this type of model-tier gl from other kinds of model-tier gl that would explain why this one is uncanny. But I think you're right.

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall
the post is true though retard
No he is not.
High rated PSL guys mog and they don't look weird at all, unlike oagre looking weirdos that some guys on this forum promote as good looking, starting with OP's avatar

Jocks also have prominent facial bones so what exactly do you mean?

No he is not.
High rated PSL guys mog and they don't look weird at all, unlike oagre looking weirdos that some guys on this forum promote as good looking, starting with OP's avatar
No one said they didn’t mog dummy. But they still look vain and feminine like he said
A71C3FDF E264 45B9 A97F B800E3E65DA0
like you are lying if you think Barrett doesn’t give off that feeling

No one said they didn’t mog dummy. But they still look vain and feminine like he saidView attachment 2334745like you are lying if you think Barrett doesn’t give off that feeling
Barret is not PSL icon.
Gandy, Chico and O'Pry don't look vain and feminine.

Male gaze coper

Even when they're better built, there's something vain and feminine about them. Tbh I think a little bit of ugliness somewhere is needed to offset this.
don’t listen to the retards on here, what you are saying is completly true. I get what you said when you said high psl men lack humility in their appearance. Barrett is a good example, he looks extremely narcissistic and vain

No he is not.
Op probably saw some people with kind of big bones like a mongoloid and thought “wow he mogger” meanwhile they were identical to mongoloids

Too much under eye support looks feminine and weird

Surely they weren’t looking exactly like this that good

Attachments

• IMG_0449.jpeg
    IMG_0449.jpeg
    300 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_0477.png
    IMG_0477.png
    3.4 MB · Views: 0
I mean this thread is months old so I don't remember the guy who inspired this thread, but I was probably just coping when I wrote this thread

Yeah, it's that uncanny too-much-of-agoood-thing kind of gl
it's not because he's got 'too much of a good thing' his ratios are just straight up shit.

it's not because he's got 'too much of a good thing' his ratios are just straight up shit.
Your coping though because he has godly maxilla development so who cares if his midface is a little too compact

Your coping though because he has godly maxilla development so who cares if his midface is a little too compact
What part of "I don't remember" are you not getting?

meds don't have this problem cause they're high T blud

in some places of the world if youre good looking at a school theyll fuck your face up