High school ball (Should I go?)

N

NotBlueFox

Iron
Hi, this is probably going to be a long read, so I'm just warning you.

Next week is my high school ball.

(context)
I have been a loser at my school the full three years I have been there. I was relentlessly bullied when I moved there, and now I have the reputation of a weirdo even though I have changed massively emotionally and physically (I actually get attention from girls now). This bullying led me to the black pill. This year, I have gotten an unbelievably greater amount of attention from girls outside of my school than I had previously. This led to my ego getting big and me possibly becoming delusional and asking a girl with a boyfriend out (I did know she had a boyfriend). It was brutal. She replied to my message with "No, buts, he's free," giving me her boyfriend's Instagram and blocking me when I asked if she was free to. Any, way I met this chick outside of my school who was smoking hot (my theory is she's a slut), but she gave me all the attention out of the like 60 other guys that were there. My friend also said that his friend was really jealous of me because she was pressing up on me and giving me all of her attention. Anyway, we decided to make plans to go to a comedy show, and she's down, and so are the other guys. (attached msgs)

Any way firstly, idk wtf I did wrong. As you can see in the msgs, she clearly doesn't like me and shows no interest. So I decided to cope by saying that the one girl she told me she knew at my school had possibly told her something about me that fucked me. (this is actually quite possible as the day I met her, she was like I know this other girl that goes to your school) and secondly, I was originally just not going to go to it alone, but now I'm questioning it since I watched this black pill video about how we can get time back and looks fade and all that shit, but idk man; I just wish I always looked the way I do now and acted that way (don't get me wrong I still have a lot of flaws) as I won't have this creep weirdo reputation at my school.

Ironically this is why I can sympathise with normies/sub fives because I was one, and school were fucking brutal for me because of it for six years (before that, I looked fine) because I had little to none of the bone structure I had now, and I had a fuck load of pimples. I'm just looking for suggestions as to what I should do, go or not go.

I told my dad I was not going because of my "dignity", but its really because I didn't want to affirm these dick heads' idea of me and if I brought that chick, people would be beyond gobsmacked, and it would probably change a lot of my reputation. But if I do go and bring no one, then it's like I'm saying, yep, I'm a loser. You were right. As well as that, I'm pretty sure there are girls at my school and in my class who actually do like me and are hot, except they are not stupid and think I'm a loser, too. There was one girl that was stupid enough to ask me out, but she was like a 5/10, and I just said nothing while I was drunk problem is that she was popular, and now I kinda regret it because she gets invited to shit, and I don't so it would have been real easy to cheat on her. (I know that's really fucked up for me to say that, but I'm sure you would do something similar if you were in my position)

Also, I'm adding the possible dilution part at the bottom so fewer people read it, but I think that girl with the boyfriend wanted me to ask her out so she could use the clout of me asking her out to tell other people as it would make a lot of girls who have made their intentions pretty clear to me jealous as I asked her out on pretty much nothing but a few times I caught her staring at me because my ego was huge from getting with a solid 8.5/10 psl scale (I'm genuinely still shocked by it today).

This is all a really weird phenomenon as my exact self-same time last year had never kissed a girl who was a virgin, and now I have kissed a minimum of 7 and fucked 3, and they're all really, really good-looking. (I can't get a girlfriend yet, though, but the girls that I fuck and make out w still follow me on Instagram, so that's a good thing, I guess) I'm not saying this to be a douchebag, just giving context and wanting suggestions from people who have lived longer and have more experience than me.

Also, I'm aware of how brutal those text msgs look, but I swear to god it was a different energy in a person like she wanted to pretty much rid my cock right then. (not just my observations but other people to who are not my friends and have no reason to lie to me)

(Last little bit of context im now super insecure about the way I look and base my self of female validation. I now have to be talking to a girl even if she just a sub 5 and I know im leading her on for validation because iv been bullied so much and I hate my self)

Attachments

• IMG_0300.jpg
    IMG_0300.jpg
    254.5 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_0301.jpg
    IMG_0301.jpg
    577.6 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_0302.jpg
    IMG_0302.jpg
    233.8 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: The Homelander, ThugggButt, ryuken and 1 other person
Dnr but yes ofc don’t be an outcast. Take some amphetamines and go slay saar

• JFL
Reactions: diditeverbegin and getleftover
this is probably the lest helpfull looks max org has been :(

Screenshot 20240922 175611 Chrome

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: sinss, sportsmogger, Numb and 6 others

(context)
I have been a loser at my school the full three years I have been there. I was relentlessly bullied when I moved there, and now I have the reputation of a weirdo even though I have changed massively emotionally and physically (I actually get attention from girls now). This bullying led me to the black pill. This year, I have gotten an unbelievably greater amount of attention from girls outside of my school than I had previously. This led to my ego getting big and me possibly becoming delusional and asking a girl with a boyfriend out (I did know she had a boyfriend). It was brutal. She replied to my message with "No, buts, he's free," giving me her boyfriend's Instagram and blocking me when I asked if she was free to. Any, way I met this chick outside of my school who was smoking hot (my theory is she's a slut), but she gave me all the attention out of the like 60 other guys that were there. My friend also said that his friend was really jealous of me because she was pressing up on me and giving me all of her attention. Anyway, we decided to make plans to go to a comedy show, and she's down, and so are the other guys. (attached msgs)

Any way firstly, idk wtf I did wrong. As you can see in the msgs, she clearly doesn't like me and shows no interest. So I decided to cope by saying that the one girl she told me she knew at my school had possibly told her something about me that fucked me. (this is actually quite possible as the day I met her, she was like I know this other girl that goes to your school) and secondly, I was originally just not going to go to it alone, but now I'm questioning it since I watched this black pill video about how we can get time back and looks fade and all that shit, but idk man; I just wish I always looked the way I do now and acted that way (don't get me wrong I still have a lot of flaws) as I won't have this creep weirdo reputation at my school.

Ironically this is why I can sympathise with normies/sub fives because I was one, and school were fucking brutal for me because of it for six years (before that, I looked fine) because I had little to none of the bone structure I had now, and I had a fuck load of pimples. I'm just looking for suggestions as to what I should do, go or not go.

I told my dad I was not going because of my "dignity", but its really because I didn't want to affirm these dick heads' idea of me and if I brought that chick, people would be beyond gobsmacked, and it would probably change a lot of my reputation. But if I do go and bring no one, then it's like I'm saying, yep, I'm a loser. You were right. As well as that, I'm pretty sure there are girls at my school and in my class who actually do like me and are hot, except they are not stupid and think I'm a loser, too. There was one girl that was stupid enough to ask me out, but she was like a 5/10, and I just said nothing while I was drunk problem is that she was popular, and now I kinda regret it because she gets invited to shit, and I don't so it would have been real easy to cheat on her. (I know that's really fucked up for me to say that, but I'm sure you would do something similar if you were in my position)

Also, I'm adding the possible dilution part at the bottom so fewer people read it, but I think that girl with the boyfriend wanted me to ask her out so she could use the clout of me asking her out to tell other people as it would make a lot of girls who have made their intentions pretty clear to me jealous as I asked her out on pretty much nothing but a few times I caught her staring at me because my ego was huge from getting with a solid 8.5/10 psl scale (I'm genuinely still shocked by it today).

This is all a really weird phenomenon as my exact self-same time last year had never kissed a girl who was a virgin, and now I have kissed a minimum of 7 and fucked 3, and they're all really, really good-looking. (I can't get a girlfriend yet, though, but the girls that I fuck and make out w still follow me on Instagram, so that's a good thing, I guess) I'm not saying this to be a douchebag, just giving context and wanting suggestions from people who have lived longer and have more experience than me.

Also, I'm aware of how brutal those text msgs look, but I swear to god it was a different energy in a person like she wanted to pretty much rid my cock right then. (not just my observations but other people to who are not my friends and have no reason to lie to me)

(Last little bit of context im now super insecure about the way I look and base my self of female validation. I now have to be talking to a girl even if she just a sub 5 and I know im leading her on for validation because iv been bullied so much and I hate my self)
If you are going to slay then yes, but if you are going to just fuck around and look like weirdo than dont bother going

• +1
Reactions: Doomer
What did you do to glow-up? And after glowing up, how did you become more NT and get IG and all that?

Also just go to the ball I don’t understand what’s wrong. You can basically pull most of the hoes in your school.

No stay at home and postmaxx

• +1
Reactions: Nirvana

(context)

Dnr but happy for u