high school friends went on a road trip without me

glizzygnasher68

glizzygnasher68

Silver
Elliot Rodger Drinking GIF

they're all short asf and have soy pheno so it was brutal seeing happy pictures of them and stuff

maybe I couldve gone with them If i made the effort but they never specifically invited me

also these mfs made sure to directly text pictures to me and ask if I wanted to go after they were 80 miles away

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: noobs and Darkeningstar
Elliot Rodger Drinking GIF

they're all short asf and have soy pheno so it was brutal seeing happy pictures of them and stuff

maybe I couldve gone with them If i made the effort but they never specifically invited me

also these mfs made sure to directly text pictures to me and ask if I wanted to go after they were 80 miles away
I one year refused to go on a trip with some people I knew because I knew they would act like oofy doofy beggars.
Maybe you would have been bored

• +1
Reactions: glizzygnasher68
I one year refused to go on a trip with some people I knew because I knew they would act like oofy doofy beggars.
Maybe you would have been bored
these dudes are the epitome of oofy doofy, they sent me a photo that legit looked like this meme

• JFL
Reactions: Darkeningstar
these dudes are the epitome of oofy doofy, they sent me a photo that legit looked like this memeView attachment 3053699
I understand you though, I until my sophomore year of high school was never invited to more "private" class things. Then the tables turned, if I hadn't already been "blackpilled" I would have become one anyway.

• +1
Reactions: glizzygnasher68