HIGH STATUS BIG MONEY COLLEGE DEGREES

adotsdot

adotsdot

Bronze
Just told my mom I'm going for Industrial Engineering.
She basically scoffed it up and laughed at it, then she began questioning why her sons take low life degrees meanwhile her lowlife brother's sons go for the big guns.

My bloods fucking boiling

Im free and still capable of changing what degree to pursue at this point.

What degree should I take to shut her the fuck up and become "the big dog" amongst my cousins and brothers

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13476 and ShowerMaxxing
finance tbh

• +1
Reactions: adotsdot
LGBT Studies:)

Ok jk. Idk go for comp sci or electric
Or management, if you can't do math

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Patient A, ShowerMaxxing, Arcturus and 3 others
She basically scoffed it up and laughed at it, then she began questioning why her sons take low life degrees meanwhile her lowlife brother's sons go for the big guns.

What degree should I take to shut her the fuck up and become "the big dog" amongst my cousins and brothers
Finance or law for maxxing both (status or income)
At same time - who give a foook what those peasants think? As long as you have clear aim what you will do with that degree and overall college activities, do whatever you want. 💪🏻

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing and adotsdot
How about lose your virginity first

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, grimy, hennypapi and 1 other person
East Asian history

• +1
Reactions: hennypapi and adotsdot
How the fuck industrial engineering is low income and status? Is your mother unineuronal?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13476, Patient A, ShowerMaxxing and 5 others

What do her brother´s sons study?

• +1
law for (status or income)
High income guaranteed with law? Where do you live? A lawyer CAN be paid high but that's not your average lawyer, there are damn broke ones out there.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1332, ShowerMaxxing, hennypapi and 2 others

nothing wrong with engineering.

only downside, will be surrouned by dudes all day long. And it's super logical work, so no emotional and commnication skills development like happens with sales jobs or peoples jobs.

There is good income nowadfays in hard working works. At least in locations, where there is not alot of young men, like in granny boomer states like the West world.

• +1
Reactions: Hector, adotsdot, thereallegend and 1 other person
your mom might be on to something. theres a guy here with a masters in industrial engineering and now hes on disability check

• JFL
Reactions: Patient A, ShowerMaxxing, adotsdot and 1 other person

only downside, will be surrouned by dudes all day long. And it's super logical work, so no emotional and commnication skills development like happens with sales jobs or peoples jobs.

There is good income nowadfays in hard working works. At least in locations, where there is not alot of young men, like in granny boomer states like the West world.

I mean you can go the development or the management route if you want something with a bigger focus on communication.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing and adotsdot
I mean you can go the development or the management route if you want something with a bigger focus on communication.
Dudes only, or 90+% dudes environment though.
I wouldn't mind that for work. But I can't see it being social work, in that sense

• +1
Reactions: adotsdot and thereallegend
Dudes only, or 90+% dudes environment though.
I wouldn't mind that for work. But I can't see it being social work, in that sense
Tbh idk if I'd have a problem to only or mainly work with guys. Probably better social dynamics from my point of view...
But I get what you mean.
In the management route, having social skills is essential.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7098, adotsdot and thereallegend
Tbh idk if I'd have a problem to only or mainly work with guys. Probably better social dynamics from my point of view...
But I get what you mean.
In the management route, having social skills is essential.
I agree, it's imo stupid to not be cool to work in male only type of fields.
The thing is, most male only fields, are not seen as high status by PRIME foids in general.

Job

• +1
Reactions: adotsdot, thereallegend and Deleted member 6963
High income guaranteed with law? Where do you live? A lawyer CAN be paid high but that's not your average lawyer, there are damn broke ones out there.
You need to have a kickass law degree from a target school to even have a shot at top law. Only then, you guarantee a salary that passes as high income. Law graduates who aren't boomers can make big bucks from solo practice too, but the majority won't.

Finance or law for maxxing both (status or income)

Finance and law is reserved for true alphas :)

• +1
Reactions: adotsdot and Germania
In my country anyone can get any college degree, the taxes are small, there are tons of private universities, you can be illiterate and simply buy yourself a college degree, it makes no difference however, you still need the right connections to actually get a job.

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, adotsdot and thereallegend
Unrelated to OP, but Don't do any engineering degree other that the basic ones - Mechanical, electrical, chemical, or civil. Doing the meme ones (bio, industrial, computer, aerospace) only limits what you can do. Industries that need these engineers often just hire the "basic" ones.

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, adotsdot and grimy
  • +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, adotsdot and eduardkoopman

Ur body will be fucked by 50 in those jobs. Not worth

• +1
Reactions: adotsdot and thereallegend
Ur body will be fucked by 50 in those jobs.
that's true for most, some not. althpugh I must say, at least in Netheralnds. The factory related jobs with metal and machines and stuff. they put alot more effort into making it easy. For some I saw, it's actually not really hard physical labour anymore

• +1
Reactions: adotsdot and ShowerMaxxing

start a business fuck college

• +1