High steroids at puberty?

JCaesar

JCaesar

ascend or rope
Thinkin about including methyltrienolone on my puberty stack as I read it can have an androgenic rating of up to over 10000 (for comparison trenbolone has around 500 or so), would I make good gains from it?

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: socialcel, Pandora, 5'7 zoomer and 3 others
Also talking mostly about bone gains and maybe penis + clavicles rather than muscles btw

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Pandora and Miant Gimplants
Thinkin about including methyltrienolone on my puberty stack as I read it can have an androgenic rating of up to over 10000 (for comparison trenbolone has around 500 or so), would I make good gains from it?
JFLLLLLLLLL

• +1
Reactions: aestheticsrespecter and JCaesar
For bone: really just do an AI, test, HGH/a secretagogue. I'm really not sure why you need to go so far out of your way to do this silly shit.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Pandora, 5'7 zoomer, AySab and 1 other person
For bone: really just do an AI, test, HGH/a secretagogue. I'm really not sure why you need to go so far out of your way to do this silly shit.
I'm already 16 and I'm scared it may be too late to get noticeable bone gains with just HGH + test, and like even tren which is way more potent than just test doesn't seem to compare to the ratings of methyltrienolone so I thought that could give some lifefuel gains

U wanna suck on my penis

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, Costcosuperstore and JCaesar
I'm already 16 and I'm scared it may be too late to get noticeable bone gains with just HGH + test, and like even tren which is way more potent than just test doesn't seem to compare to the ratings of methyltrienolone so I thought that could give some lifefuel gains
Fuck im so horny i wanna jerk iff

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, Costcosuperstore and JCaesar
I wanna jerk mt little penisnoff

• Ugh..
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, silencio, Costcosuperstore and 1 other person
FUCKKKK STOP IT
Go back to your gooning cave sweetheart maybe the screen will enjoy watching you
Ceasr

U wanna suck on my penis
25 year old Looksmax user IRL_Reject was caught behind a Wendy's this Tuesday night, apparently performing oral sex on fellow poster ShawarmaFilth. During the interaction, they engaged in several arguments about the average penis length, notably comparing each other's as a means of verifying.

Wallah im 16 years old

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 72630

gl

but you are better off running something weaker for a longer period of time (like halotestin with a rating of 850). Mtren doesn't seem sustainable

• +1
Reactions: Pandora and JCaesar
View attachment 2951269
gl

but you are better off running something weaker for a longer period of time (like halotestin with a rating of 850). Mtren doesn't seem sustainable
I can endure the mental sides but tbh I am kinda worried about how much my system could be fucked up after stopping. I saw halotestin as a good second option, you think I can run it for more than 12 weeks?

• +1
Reactions: aestheticsrespecter
I can endure the mental sides but tbh I am kinda worried about how much my system could be fucked up after stopping. I saw halotestin as a good second option, you think I can run it for more than 12 weeks?

ascend or rope​

26406.jpg

• +1
Reactions: aestheticsrespecter
tbh I am kinda worried about how much my system could be fucked up after stopping.
Its based on your genetics. some people get their test production back after PCT and others are shutdown for life. Brutal blackpill

I saw halotestin as a good second option, you think I can run it for more than 12 weeks?
Its possible but it will probably take some years off your life. I was doing the steroid route for a month and then realized its safer and more reliable to do surgeries (although they have their own risks)

• +1
Reactions: JCaesar
If I were you, I wouldn't go further than the DHT type steroid.

• Hmm...
Its based on your genetics. some people get their test production back after PCT and others are shutdown for life. Brutal blackpill

Its possible but it will probably take some years off your life. I was doing the steroid route for a month and then realized its safer and more reliable to do surgeries (although they have their own risks)
Thanks, did you notice any results when you were doing it btw?

I'm thinking on hopping on for 6 weeks, if I see any results continue for another 6 if not hop off.

Thanks, did you notice any results when you were doing it btw?

I'm thinking on hopping on for 6 weeks, if I see any results continue for another 6 if not hop off.
No results because I only did it for 1 month with a weak stack (proviron + mk677) I doubt you will see any results in 6 weeks either. Notable growth would only be visible after a year or more even on a stronger stack.

• Woah
No results because I only did it for 1 month with a weak stack (proviron + mk677) I doubt you will see any results in 6 weeks either. Notable growth would only be visible after a year or more even on a stronger stack.
Huh, even with something like mTren I'd have to stay on for a year to see dimorphism changes?

• +1
Reactions: Miant Gimplants
Huh, even with something like mTren I'd have to stay on for a year to see dimorphism changes?
MTren has a 10x higher ratio than halo but that doesn't mean it is 10x stronger, it just means the anabolic component is weaker. Its possible you could notice some change before 1 year but what Im hinting at is the body can only change so fast and it knows what its supposed to look like. For example training 4.5 hours a day vs 1.5 is not going to net you 3x the muscle gains

• +1
MTren has a 10x higher ratio than halo but that doesn't mean it is 10x stronger, it just means the anabolic component is weaker.
Would that mean it's got a weaker effect on activating androgens than halo or others do?

I was gonna hop on it because I thought the massive androgenic rating on it was better jfl

• +1
Reactions: Miant Gimplants
Would that mean it's got a weaker effect on activating androgens than halo or others do?

I was gonna hop on it because I thought the massive androgenic rating on it was better jfl
I don't know the individual strength comparisons but you could research it, and yeah its just a ratio so it can have a higher ratio but be weaker in general. Also the amount of receptors in your face, frame, etc have a limit. Any excess DHT will just add body hair and accelerate balding

• Love it
Why you say that?
im scared of growth plate closure from that strong androgens even the plaques on your face can close

• Woah
im scared of growth plate closure from that strong androgens even the plaques on your face can close
i thought your face doesnt have growth plates thoughbeit?

• Hmm...
methyltrienolone will amp the fuck out of your CNS and you'll get severe acid reflux with little to no tangible effect on androgenicity if you're already done with puberty.

miring low inhibition though.

• +1
Orbital area doesnt change after 18 y.o
methyltrienolone will amp the fuck out of your CNS and you'll get severe acid reflux with little to no tangible effect on androgenicity if you're already done with puberty.

miring low inhibition though.
I'm 16 though so still in puberty? I need better orbitals

Black Ink Crew Laughing GIF by VH1

Stop laughing why are you laughing bro
Your obviously gonna stunt your growtj stay away from anabolic/androgenic steroids and focus on hgh

• Hmm...
Your obviously gonna stunt your growtj stay away from anabolic/androgenic steroids and focus on hgh
But I'm gonna obviously use AI, how would I stunt my growth with it?

low inhib chad

• Love it
But I'm gonna obviously use AI, how would I stunt my growth with it?
also androgens closes growth plates fast. in treatments they uses anti androjens too not only a.i but i have already low t. injection modarete dosage test will support ur face growth but not use too much

Last edited:
  • Woah
also androgens closes growth plates fast. in treatments they uses anti androjens too not only a.i but i have already low t. injection test at that dosages will support your growth
Wait what how does test help then if it increases androgens?

• +1
Reactions: elemanzelvadre
also androgens closes growth plates fast. in treatments they uses anti androjens too not only a.i but i have already low t. injection modarete dosage test will support ur face growth but not use too much
Wtf do I do then if I inject mtren the androgens could close my facial growth plates according to that so no progress made

Wait what how does test help then if it increases androgens?
do not inject too much stay in avarage dose
They use t + ai in studies on puberty delay, you can continue to use it

• +1
Wtf do I do then if I inject mtren the androgens could close my facial growth plates according to that so no progress made
im not sure about that
If androgens were not a danger to growth plates, why would they use anti-androgens in children entering early puberty?

• Hmm...
do not inject too much stay in avarage dose
They use t + ai in studies on puberty delay, you can continue to use it
Would doing mtren be retarded then? I thought I could fight back those closing effects with AI jfl

• +1
im not sure about that
If androgens were not a danger to growth plates, why would they use anti-androgens in children entering early puberty?
I mean it's a theory, aromatase deficient men have higher androgens than normal yet stay with their plates open due to no e2 though

• +1
I mean it's a theory, aromatase deficient men have higher androgens than normal yet stay with their plates open due to no e2 though
you are talking about androgens that are 10000 times stronger, you dont know what you will gain from this. If iwere you i wouldnt go any further than test + masteron. (masteron also inhib e2 dht type steroid)

• +1
you are talking about androgens that are 10000 times stronger, you dont know what you will gain from this. If iwere you i wouldnt go any further than test + masteron. (masteron also inhib e2 dht type steroid)
Well yes I don't think anybody ever took this at puberty but I was willing to try, although if there's a high chance of it closing plates then it seems useless...

If it's true it can close them I'd just stick to masteron or trenbolone, I was considering halotestin but it's derived from T so idk how good it would be

• +1
Well yes I don't think anybody ever took this at puberty but I was willing to try, although if there's a high chance of it closing plates then it seems useless...

If it's true it can close them I'd just stick to masteron or trenbolone, I was considering halotestin but it's derived from T so idk how good it would be
Btw how many cm did u grow by using hgh

test closes growth plates

• Hmm...