High T anime

SpearOfOrion

SpearOfOrion

Retired
Nowadays anime is so fucking bluepilled. All the protagonists are cuck pretty boys that get the hottest chicks in the story by luck, it's written by soycuck virgins and it's pretty much a fanfiction that they jack off to. Here's some high testosterone anime for real men:

1.BERSERK

2. HOKUTO NO KEN

3. BAKI THE GRAPPLER

4. JOJO'S BIZARRE ADVENTURE (FIRST 3 SEASONS)*

5. VINLAND SAGA*

THEY ARE ALL HIGH T GIGAMOGGERS THAT DON'T TAKE SHIT FROM ANYONE. STOP WATCHING CUCK ANIME LIKE MY HERO ACADEMIA WITH LOSER PROTAGONISTS THAT ARE PASSIVE IT WILL INCREASE YOUR E LEVELS. DBZ COULD BE HERE BUT DBSUPER IS VERY CUCKED

Suggestions are marked *

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Clark69, Slayerino, Deleted member 3195 and 7 others
where's jojo's bizzare adventure? the dude's 195cm. Vegeta is a coping manlet that's why he acts that way

Wb Attack on Titan?

• +1
Reactions: Ruakh, Deleted member 3832 and IndianJock
anime = incel fantasy

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: zura, rooman, ChaddeusPeuterschmit and 3 others
the dude needs to get saved my a foid. not high t at all. reiner might be a chad tho
Damn Eren would be a prettyboy irl tho lol

• +1
Reactions: sloopnoob
  • Love it
Reactions: sloopnoob
High T anime is a logical contradiction.

• +1
Reactions: zura, rooman, Nosecel and 4 others
High school dxd is high T

Wb Attack on Titan?
I think it's fine. Nowhere near as cucked as most anime, the cancerous anime is stuff where the protagonist is a pussy and ends up with a million girls liking him. Most have it to a certain degree but a notable offender is Sword Art Online that is very popular. I also like my hero academia but it gets on my nerve that midorya is blue pilled low t, All might is gigachad though

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7125 and IndianJock
Only anime ive ever watched was dbz.

Basically any old anime where they still used cell animation is waaay better and less cucky than the new cgi shit.

Fucking annoying trying to search for decent animu and all the mcs are overly emotional and clueless w foids raping them. Anime used to be badass as fuck and action oriented, now its all a thirst trap.

• +1
Reactions: SpearOfOrion
Fucking annoying trying to search for decent animu and all the mcs are overly emotional and clueless w foids raping them. Anime used to be badass as fuck and action oriented, now its all a thirst trap.
THIS. Exactly what I mean. Glad someone shares my view
media in general is so low t nowadays. I'm glad my father raised me with the likes of Arnold and Silvester Stallone even though it was a bit exagerated. I watched cool guys like Han Solo and terminator, nowadays men look up to fucking Rey from star wars

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3195 and stuckneworleans
Kengan Ashura
C489D5E0 188C 4057 AD1F 847A679AB726

• +1
Reactions: rooman, Clark69, Deleted member 3323 and 4 others
I only watched one. Legend of Galatic Heroes. I did not bother to watch anything afterwards because I had already witnessed the zenith of anime.

the dude needs to get saved my a foid. not high t at all. reiner might be a chad tho
Reiner is actually chad.
Reiner Braun Anime character image

Look at his hunter eyes and jaw bruh. Gonial angle is good too. Plus he's wideframed and 187 cm.

• +1
Reactions: Ruakh and sloopnoob
When you hitting us with a high T manga list? Waiting.

All of you are sleeping on Vinland Saga.
Tenor 4

Tenor 1

EnormousCarelessKookaburra max 1mb

he's high inhib tho and a mentalcel later in the manga. just be confident bro
He is mentalcel but he teamed up with Connie, Annie and the rest of the crew to stop Eren right?

Anime and high T don't go together.

• +1
Reactions: AllBrainsNeedednow
Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7125 and Nosecel
Looksmax and high T don't got together.
That's debatable. People on here gymcel which increases T and being a gymcel is a sign of high T in itself.

Being drawn to looksmaxxing is a high T trait. Have you seen the physiques posted here?

High T and anime don't go together because the people who watch them are man-children. Even the people who watch the ones mentioned above still are low T. This person is a fan of berzerk:

• +1
That's debatable. People on here gymcel which increases T and being a gymcel is a sign of high T in itself.

Being drawn to looksmaxxing is a high T trait. Have you seen the physiques posted here?

High T and anime don't go together because the people who watch them are man-children. Even the people who watch the ones mentioned above still are low T. This person is a fan of berzerk:
View attachment 270380

Perhaps... a lot of real gay guys here as you know.

Some Anime i think is pretty cool, but when you have people like zesto being fans of it. i see why people don't like it. basically they ruin it.(that's the impression i get at the very least)

I like comics more than Animation tbh. Ultimate Spiderman and Flowers of evil are one of my favourites.

I think it's fine. Nowhere near as cucked as most anime, the cancerous anime is stuff where the protagonist is a pussy and ends up with a million girls liking him. Most have it to a certain degree but a notable offender is Sword Art Online that is very popular. I also like my hero academia but it gets on my nerve that midorya is blue pilled low t, All might is gigachad though
I liked SAO, but how is Kirito a pussy. The part where he gets all the bitches is funny though

old school stuff was not cuck, bull shit, what this is ridiculous. there is some seriously masculine anime out there its just not mainstream in the US. It's not the teen/kid stuff and most of all it's not that Faggot Naruto. that shit ruined anime. Trigun, heck what about Cowboy Bebop. there is even count of Montecristo anime movie series. Ninja scroll. hmmm i could go on a while. even some newer stuff but I don't remember the name. I'm still naming mainstream stuff there is old stuff that is very masculine and violent but I don't remember the names. oh and Beserk attracts the wrong crowd. anyone who knows Martial arts that going beserk maybe works if you are 50lbs bigger than everyone and have good coordination Or significantly faster and stronger relative to your size otherwise its COMPLETE BS. Beserk attracts wimps with anger issues.

Last edited:
  • +1
Yugioh is the only good anime.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3328 and RichardSpencel
6.Hajima no ippo

4B1AD1C1 E6E1 4F23 9DD2 F74E0C573E9B

• +1

Users who are viewing this thread

Back