[high T] I am in full rage mode. I want to beat up normies.

Deleted member 3795

Deleted member 3795

Kraken
I am raging right now. I feel so high T inside my bedroom.
The one group of normies who constantly mock me, laugh at me and take pictures of me when I walk past them simply minding my own business. All this because they're simping up to a whore who they think I was stalking for some reason.

Next time I see them I will break their fucking skulls. First the 6'3 -4 tallfag lanklet. I will jump up onto his neck and we will both fall straight to the ground, full speed. His skull will cushion my fall. After that I will turn him around and hit him in the face repeatedly until my knuckles start bleeding.
After that I will annihilate the 2 other guys which shouldn't be a problem if the tallfag is defeated first.

How much trouble could I get in for this at the age of 18?

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Chadelite, Deleted member 1464, Zeta ascended and 6 others
[IMG width="846px" alt="SlavCelibate"]https://looksmax.org/data/avatars/l/3/3795.jpg?1573209272[/IMG]

they take pictures of you? jfl i hope u gonna commit and actually beat them

you won't do shit

• +1
Reactions: janglebawl
say damn bro why u taking a picture, just have sex with me baby
u homo

i belive in you bro. How tall are you, what is your weight?

they take pictures of you? jfl i hope u gonna commit and actually beat them

Yes it was night time and the normie's flash was on. I looked behind and no one else was there.

i belive in you bro. How tall are you, what is your weight?

184cm, 73kg or 160lbs

Nothing special but my rage will allow me to ascend into Gigachad momentarily and I will absolutely crush them.

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite and Pietrosiek
I am raging right now. I feel so high T inside my bedroom.
The one group of normies who constantly mock me, laugh at me and take pictures of me when I walk past them simply minding my own business. All this because they're simping up to a whore who they think I was stalking for some reason.

Next time I see them I will break their fucking skulls. First the 6'3 -4 tallfag lanklet. I will jump up onto his neck and we will both fall straight to the ground, full speed. His skull will cushion my fall. After that I will turn him around and hit him in the face repeatedly until my knuckles start bleeding.
After that I will annihilate the 2 other guys which shouldn't be a problem if the tallfag is defeated first.

if you have never learned martial arts, you will end up defeated in a one-on-three fight.

anyway there is no reason to risk your face in a fight. I recommend to take your revenge in another way, like destroying their possessions or some online revenge

• +1
Reactions: BigBiceps and Pietrosiek
Lets go bowling

• +1
Reactions: Ghostcel
Yes it was night time and the normie's flash was on. I looked behind and no one else was there.

184cm, 73kg or 160lbs

Nothing special but my rage will allow me to ascend into Gigachad momentarily and I will absolutely crush them.
You need to bulk up bro but Yeah, rage is good. I would Wear some protection too. Groin protection some motorcycling suit, some type of armour. Also you can get telescopic bar

if you have never learned martial arts, you will end up defeated in a one on three fight.

anyway there is no reason to risk your face in a fight. I recommend to take your revenge in another way, like destroying their possessions or some online revenge

They have much more social power than me so i'm not sure if I could do anytihng online. If I found out where they live I could probably do something interesting.

But I really do believe only the tallfag would be a problem. The other guys is a skinny 5'11 - 6'0 dude who wouldn't do shit and the 3rd guy is a 5'8 twink. He'd probably run away tbh.

Do it bro, you only get 1 life and you want to have no regrets when you die, especially when it comes to disputes like this.

• Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot
You need to bulk up bro but Yeah, rage is good. I would Wear some protection too. Groin protection some motorcycling suit, some type of armour. Also you can get telescopic bar

I'm trying to gymcell at the moment but it's very difficult due to depression. I'm literally too high inhib to go to the gym so I have to use my home equipment.
Thanks for the protection advice. I will come well prepared.

Do it bro, you only get 1 life and you want to have no regrets when you die, especially when it comes to disputes like this.

I need to time it correctly. I want them to give me a real excuse first. Like trip me when i'm walking past or something like that.
Then I will go ERlite on them.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2403 and Pietrosiek
Im gonna batmanmaxx learn to fight by myself and just start fights with people I dont like to beat the shit out of them. You should do that bro

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2403
Wear a mask and stab them

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2403
Prison break

You just ain't gonna do it though. Personally wouldn't say it's worth it.

That protection is useless, maybe the groin protection will do, but anything else is of no use, just makes you more clumsy. Once they get you to the ground, it's over. If he wants to beat them up though, just load hard small items like stones in to a sock (in minecraft), tie the sock and voila. Way better weapon than telescopic bar, but not a lethal one.
Hottis11

• +1
Reactions: Pietrosiek
That protection is useless, maybe the groin protection will do, but anything else is of no use, just makes you more clumsy. Once they get you to the ground, it's over. If he wants to beat them up though, just load hard small items like stones in to a sock (in minecraft), tie the sock and voila. Way better weapon than telescopic bar, but not a lethal one.
View attachment 275479
just post some slut to make post much better theory

184cm, 73kg or 160lbs

bro ur rage will ascend you into GOKU ULTRA INSTINCT

FOR A BRIEF PERIOD

YOU WILL BE UNSTOPPABLE

Imagine her sitting on your face.

Oh fuck fuck shit fuck I literally can't breath right now. Fcicick I want to a tight blonde JB with a cute butt like that so badly fuckkfds[pofjkads';gljsd'fpioghnjdfs'opghndf'opghndfs'opghhjdfsn'opgn jNOOOOOOOO

Wojak

Users who are viewing this thread

Back